The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again.

ROFL at your chatter, I wish I could spend enough time here to keep up though.

Angus - they are nice, DS is scared of them, especially with the drought and them being fed by the farmers, if you drive your car in any paddocks they surround you hungrily.

And the blood, ewwww, but there's just as much blood in a steak isn't there, put it in your marinade (if it wasn't so many days old gross)

Hello all!

Brilliant! Where'd you get yours from? I got an email from the leaky cauldron :naughty:

Well I went to The Leaky Cauldron and I saw it there and I got really excited and watched it a couple of times. Then I forgot about it. Then a few hours later I remembered it and thought that somebody here (eg. you) might want to watch it. But I couldn't be bothered going back to The Leaky Cauldron so I just went to youtube and found the link that looked the clearest.

Awwwwwwww... Anthony is adorable when he's trying to speak french...

Granted, I can't understand a single word he's saying, but he's adorable! fangurl.gif

I think I'm falling in love with him... :wub2:

Another recruit! My evil plan is proving to be successful! :naughty:

But yes, adorable. :wub2:

*comes back home from work after 11 hours*

Ahhh my feet.

11 hours?! That's too much. But good for money I suppose. Where do you work (if you don't mind me asking)?

When I worked at Big W the longest shift I ever had was 9 hours (with a one hour lunch break). That was torture. :naughty:

Edited by sweet-dreams

OMFG! You'll never guessssssss

COURTNEY LOVE just commented my Myspace page.

She wrote "leaving you a comment xcl"

*squeeeeeee*

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

In other news my attempt at waltzing to Too Lost In You by the Sugababes has resulted in me spraining my knee. :rolls_eyes:

11 hours?! That's too much. But good for money I suppose. Where do you work (if you don't mind me asking)?

When I worked at Big W the longest shift I ever had was 9 hours (with a one hour lunch break). That was torture. :naughty:

i know eh? 1 hour from half of a day :eek:

a cafe...

garr my feet ache.

1) Aberdeen Angus are a beef breed - carcase is the body before it is cut up into joints. How can you not know breeds? You want to be a vet, woman

I know! Tomorrow I am being examined on them, and I still don't. I just know that cherolais (I have no idea how to spell that I've only heard it said) cows are white and have nice wavy hair, and now that angus ones are black. Although I doubt they are the only white and black cows.

2) Peanut butter is healthy, as long as it's a version without added salt or sugar. It's also an appetite suppressant

Is that kraft? It's never oily and never dry!

Drink it, of course

Oh, of course! How silly of me! I guess you mean drink/eat, seeing as it's kind of part solid now.

I realise I've missed this convo - what facts?

Ummmm, she said it has cholesterol or something

I've barely been as a guest to a wedding, normally I'm part of the bridal party, so this will be different for me. But at the moment I'm still wondering why I agreed

I've never been to any wedding in my life :eek:

I get changed after washing Pugsley... I end up very wet when I'm towel drying him... I'd use a hair dryer but he's not a fan...

:roftl:

And this one reminded me of Mika...

LOLCATS.gif

:roftl:

And the blood, ewwww, but there's just as much blood in a steak isn't there, put it in your marinade (if it wasn't so many days old gross)

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

Well I went to The Leaky Cauldron and I saw it there and I got really excited and watched it a couple of times. Then I forgot about it. Then a few hours later I remembered it and thought that somebody here (eg. you) might want to watch it. But I couldn't be bothered going back to The Leaky Cauldron so I just went to youtube and found the link that looked the clearest.

:roftl: Brilliant.

When I worked at Big W the longest shift I ever had was 9 hours (with a one hour lunch break). That was torture.

My shift is supposed to go "however long it takes to finish my work", but my boss rings me and asks what I was doing that took so long if I go over 4 hours, so I usually cut myself short when I write down my hours because I'd rather get less money than have a confrontation :roftl: Like today, I cut 15 minutes off to make it 4 hours.

Although ... I probably spent at least 15 minutes playing with the stray kitten, so it evens out I guess.

In other news my attempt at waltzing to Too Lost In You by the Sugababes has resulted in me spraining my knee.

:floor:

In other news my attempt at waltzing to Too Lost In You by the Sugababes has resulted in me spraining my knee. :rolls_eyes:

:shocked: OUCH !!! :boxed: Sprained knee = serious hobbling ... :thumbdown:

Hello Y'all ! :bye:

Well, the highpoint of my day ft.'d us stacking up the car with an ENORMOUS amount of bottles for recycling from various b'day parties here ... & also our rubbish ... only too arrive at the tip ....& it was CLOSED !!! :aah:

:bleh:

Ummmmmmmmm.... Hi! Everyone told me to come here so here I am but I have no idea what anyone is talking about so I don't know what to say :blush-anim-cl:

Hello to everyone I haven't talked to yet though! :biggrin2:

:woot_jump: Hello Pammy !!! Yay ! You made it here !!

Don't worry, you'll get to know us all soon enough ... we're all mad ! :insane:

Three are from Melb./Vic. ... & tho' I live in NSW now ... I grew up in Melb. :thumb_yello:

Ummmmmmmmm.... Hi! Everyone told me to come here so here I am but I have no idea what anyone is talking about so I don't know what to say

Hello to everyone I haven't talked to yet though!

HEY! :original::groovy:

Just stick around and you'll see we talk about everything and nothing :naughty:

How was your day? :original:

Well, the highpoint of my day ft.'d us stacking up the car with an ENORMOUS amount of bottles for recycling from various b'day parties here ... & also our rubbish ... only too arrive at the tip ....& it was CLOSED !!!

:lmfao: It is Sunday you know, you expected the people who work at the tip to be THAT dedicated to work? :naughty:

Hello zoidy! It's great to meet you!

Hurrah! Another Aussie. :biggrin2:

Hi! Nice to meet you too!

:woot_jump: Hello Pammy !!! Yay ! You made it here !!

Don't worry, you'll get to know us all soon enough ... we're all mad ! :insane:

Three are from Melb./Vic. ... & tho' I live in NSW now ... I grew up in Melb.

lol, well I am known as the insane one amongst my friends so I'm sure I'll feel right at home!

Ooh, cool I was wondering if there were others from Melbourne here. Yay for not being alone!

HEY! :original::groovy:

Just stick around and you'll see we talk about everything and nothing :naughty:

How was your day?

That sounds good to me! My day has been spent trying to decide whether or not my new glasses are any good. I have come to the conclusion that I like them because they are colourful but I'm yet to be convinced that they are helping my vision at all which means that I will continue to keep the eye drop industry in business for at least a few more weeks by going through more bottles than could possibly be healthy. Oh yes, you will soon learn what an exciting life I lead :bleh:

Smooth peanut butter on toast = the best breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack ever :cheerful_h4h:

*goes to get peanut butter toast sandwich*

Thanks alot :sneaky2::naughty:

IMO ... THE best peanut butter is freshly ground at the health food store ... there is nothing else in it other than the nuts themselves ... :licks_lips:

Hi! Nice to meet you too!

lol, well I am known as the insane one amongst my friends so I'm sure I'll feel right at home!

Ooh, cool I was wondering if there were others from Melbourne here. Yay for not being alone!

That sounds good to me! My day has been spent trying to decide whether or not my new glasses are any good. I have come to the conclusion that I like them because they are colourful but I'm yet to be convinced that they are helping my vision at all which means that I will continue to keep the eye drop industry in business for at least a few more weeks by going through more bottles than could possibly be healthy. Oh yes, you will soon learn what an exciting life I lead :bleh:

Haha !! you'll love it here then for sure Pammy ! It's defo. as exciting as ours !! :wink2:

OOMGSHHHH hi everyone. i just got my internet back!

it got cut off coz i downloaded to much crap.. and i seriously thought i was going to die!!!!!! :crybaby:

but im home atlast. :-D

OLIVIA !!! Welcome back !! :punk:

Haha !! you'll love it here then for sure Pammy ! It's defo. as exciting as ours !! :wink2:

OLIVIA !!! Welcome back !! :punk:

:) i always found myself wondering about the latest conversations here :rolleyes:

.. and come back to find it about peanut butter. oh how i missed you people :roftl:

The tip is meant to shut at 4pm ... we got there at 3:50 ... *hmph*

That's what you say :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

That sounds good to me! My day has been spent trying to decide whether or not my new glasses are any good. I have come to the conclusion that I like them because they are colourful but I'm yet to be convinced that they are helping my vision at all which means that I will continue to keep the eye drop industry in business for at least a few more weeks by going through more bottles than could possibly be healthy. Oh yes, you will soon learn what an exciting life I lead

Intriguing! So are you new to glasses?

I went outside to attempt to study a bit, but instead I watched Ambrose (my dog) dig a big hole, sit in it, get up, be pushed out of the way by Jack, who dug the hole bigger, sat in it, was pushed away by Ambrose, who dug it more, and then sat in it, over and over. They're half way to China now and both covered in dirt. Then I came back inside and decided to go through and decide which songs to put on my mp3 player and which to shun, but somehow I ended up just listening to kooks songs, when they are already on there :blink: And then I had a peanut butter sandwich and talked to my friend who is getting ready to see the Herd tonight, and is very excited, even though I don't at all share her excitement, and refused to go with her/listen to her stupid Herd music because she won't listen to my brilliant Kooks music :naughty:

Now I'm sitting here writing in pointless detail what I did today. The panic mode of "I have an exam I will likely fail tomorrow" has yet to set in completely :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by happikali
Edited by HK x

OOMGSHHHH hi everyone. i just got my internet back!

it got cut off coz i downloaded to much crap.. and i seriously thought i was going to die!!!!!! :crybaby:

but im home atlast. :-D

:jawdrop: :eek: What a nightmare! I still have no idea what happens when I go over my download limit here, but I'm pretty sure I must have done it by now, and nothing happened, so it probably just adds to the bill :naughty:

IMO ... THE best peanut butter is freshly ground at the health food store ... there is nothing else in it other than the nuts themselves ... :licks_lips:

But ... but, that would be powder? How do they make it a paste without adding anything? Explain yourself!

:shocked: OUCH !!! :boxed: Sprained knee = serious hobbling ... :thumbdown:

Yeah, I had to hobble my way around a shopping centre today, it made everything take twice as long. On the plus side I bought a skirt. *gasp* Depending on the weather I'll see if I'll wear it or not on Thursday. *zhhz*

BTW: Tanya, will you be joining us on Thursday for lunch, Sexpo and general inebriated shenanigans?

Ummmmmmmmm.... Hi! Everyone told me to come here so here I am but I have no idea what anyone is talking about so I don't know what to say :blush-anim-cl:

Hello to everyone I haven't talked to yet though! :biggrin2:

:welcomeani:

We talk about anything and everything so just jump right in. :wink2: