The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I haven't done any study, but I did the dishes and then went through a pile of music magazines I found in my room.

Uploading pictures now :naughty:

Okay, I have had a stroke of brilliance. In History my friend and I are making a powerpoint about popular culture in the 1950's and I had the idea to have 'Rock Around The Clock' playing in the background. And I just put it on there and it works excellently!

Brilliant!

Under the Harbour Bridge... are you thinking we should go? :das:

:das: I have no idea :naughty: All I know that is in Syndey is the Harbour Bridge and Opera house, it's up to you to figure out what we do! :naughty:

Where are they?

Hmm, okay. I think I liked Mark better, but it doesn't matter because Wes will win anyway *fangirl*

As if I'm going to tell you details like that on here! They're in the same suburb as Jolene.

Wes will only win if we vote! Don't forget to vote!

Mine offered to order it in... I told him that Mum was going to buy it for me, and he said it would be better to get it soon...

Since when do you have a hubby? Is there something I missed?:shocked:

I miss Flacco, but I don't miss Sandman... he told the same jokes over and over, and it wasn't even funny the first time... I started to like Flacco when he and Paul were singing backup in a song for Sandman and they went to kiss... then they almost kissed again when Flacco sang The Rose... They were the start of my slash writing!

Well, I'm glad they inspired you to start the slash fiction, but the idea of Flacco and Paul kissing is just URGH! Not on the Paul side, but on the Flacco side.

Guess what I found! DAAS's Book! It's there and I bidded on it! :punk: I'm still highest bidder! I plan on getting it...

Yay!!! You were obviously meant to get it, to find another copy so quickly.

I wouldn't mind slapping Sandman either... I was scarred for life when he went naked...

:shocked: I must have missed that and boy am I glad!

And now I'm being booted off the computer :thumbdown:

Ni ni all... And I bet there have been a whole lot of new posts since I started typing this but I’ll have to read them tomorrow…Unless I can manage to steal the computer back when NCIS comes on later.

I'm here, recording NCIS through the computer as hubby is out atm, but I'm as interested in NCIS as he is. You're not a fan?

god im going crazy! ive been trying to read breaking dawn all day, and ive only read 200 pages. i cant focus for like 2 seconds!i should have at least 400 pages read! and everything bothering me! ibe got the fan on high, the window open in front of me (blowing wind in) and i feel like im laying outside in the middle of summer!

Aren't they having fires in Cali? And yet Leonita (who's in Chicago) was just telling me earlier today that they'd had their first lot of snow. I'm constantly amazed at the size of the USA...

Okay, I have had a stroke of brilliance. In History my friend and I are making a powerpoint about popular culture in the 1950's and I had the idea to have 'Rock Around The Clock' playing in the background. And I just put it on there and it works excellently!

Of course it works excellently. That's what strokes of brilliance are all about!

My friend made this. I have no idea what it is or why she made. It's some kind of dedication to the extremely bitchy, rude and horrible sheep woman/examiner that every single person in the universe hates :naughty: (That's why the guy who holds the sheep for bleeding always helps people, because he hates her too)

Presentation1.jpg

:blink:???? :lmfao::naughty:

As if I'm going to tell you details like that on here! They're in the same suburb as Jolene.

Wes will only win if we vote! Don't forget to vote!

Oh yeah, I think I already knew that :naughty:

Psht, whatever, that costs money.

Since when do you have a hubby? Is there something I missed?

Yes, the guy who works at Sanity is her hubby :naughty:

Yes, the guy who works at Sanity is her hubby :naughty:

What a coincidence! I'm married the guy who works at the local music shop here (it's just called The Music Shop). He likes Queen and The Beatles and we often have conversations about them when I go in there. The only problem is he looks about 25-30. :naughty:

Oh and I'm also married to Roger Taylor's (the one in my signature with the blonde hair) son, Rufus.

What a coincidence! I'm married the guy who works at the local music shop here (it's just called The Music Shop). He likes Queen and The Beatles and we often have conversations about them when I go in there. The only problem is he looks about 25-30. :naughty:

25-30 is probably better than most of your obsessions :roftl:

Oh and I'm also married to Roger Taylor's (the one in my signature with the blonde hair) son, Rufus.

:das: Unconventional!

That sheep collage reminds me of something that I would do. Actually I have made a few collages before. The first one featured Brian May and all of his strange clothing choices and the second one has (almost) every private joke that my friend and I find completely hilarious, but nobody else would understand.

That sheep collage reminds me of something that I would do. Actually I have made a few collages before. The first one featured Brian May and all of his strange clothing choices and the second one has (almost) every private joke that my friend and I find completely hilarious, but nobody else would understand.

:roftl: Hahahaha!

Pleeaaase post pictures of them!

Have you seen the colourful Mika's butts collage that someone made? It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life :lmfao:

Oh, so he's a young guy then?:sneaky2:

That's true.

It is indeed. And he's only 17! I'm sure I've posted pictures of him before but here he is again (with his mummy)..

Rufus2.jpg

Where's englishrose?

Oh yes, I remember. He looks like Malfoy :naughty:

No, because she mentioned the Sanity guy in the next sentence that I deleted. She said she'd keep the Sanity guy as well.

:roftl: Well I don't know :naughty:

Oh, so he's a young guy then?:sneaky2:

:roftl: He's at least 10 years older than her, is what she's saying :naughty:

Pleeaaase post pictures of them!

Have you seen the colourful Mika's butts collage that someone made? It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life

Sadly I have not seen it.

Here they are (warning: you may not understand why on Earth I find these things funny)..

BrianMayCollage1.jpg

Collage2.jpg

Oh, so he's a young guy then?
:roftl: He's at least 10 years older than her, is what she's saying

That is correct. :naughty:

Oh yes, I remember. He looks like Malfoy

No he doesn't! He looks like Roger! :tears:

Bug hubby for it... I'm sure if you hint about it enough he'll buy it for you...

Mine offered to order it in... I told him that Mum was going to buy it for me, and he said it would be better to get it soon...

And I'm keeping my Sanity guy... *huggles Sanity guy*

Unfortunately for me we don't have JB... comes with living in the country so I'll get over it...

Well since you don't have a JB, I guess you deserve to keep him :bleh: Yeah, I think I will ask him to get it for me. I'll check if they have it at JB tomorrow and if not he will have to order it in.

I watch it more for a perve on Paul... it's not as good as before cause Julie's not there... I loved Julie!

[/Quote]

Yeah, what happened to Julie? She was cool, I've got nothing against the new girl but it's not the same without Julie... And that old lady poet that used to be on all the time but I think she died.

Guess what I found! DAAS's Book! It's there and I bidded on it! :punk: I'm still highest bidder! I plan on getting it... [/Quote]

Good luck :thumb_yello: When does the auction end? What is the book about? I've got the DAAS Kapital book but I didn't know they had another one.

I wouldn't mind slapping Sandman either... I was scarred for life when he went naked...

NAKED Sandman? I am so glad I didn't see that. In fact I probably could have lived without even the thought of it :puking:

You have us to stalk him...

We're all planning on going around Oz when he comes back, and we were talking about stealing the Priscilla bus and using it to stalk Mika... you're more than welcome to come along!

I am there... I don't quite know how I will manage it but I will have to come up with something :bleh:

You sound like a whining Aussie already!

That's your right as an Aussie... we are allowed to whine... He's shunning us!

Oh, I AM a whinging Aussie. I have been practicing for ages, I just didn't have anyone who cared to listen until now :roftl:

Actually, would you like to help out with our petition book to get Mika to tour here?

We're doing a petition, and a book telling him about Australia, Asia and New Zealand..

The link to the petition is in my sig, and there's a link to the ideas thread on the first page of the petition thread..

Tanya's the one organising the Victorians information...

Of course! I will have a look in a second :wink2:

I slept in to 2 and the dogs retaliated over their skipped breakfast by attempting to cover every square inch of floor with rubbish from every bin they could find.

Bastards!! I slept til about 10am and was woken by Merlin walking over me repetitively. Basically as soon as I fell back asleep he would do it..

And I finally got another reply from vet-in-osborne-park (omg, did I even mention this here?? Well, I applied for a live in position at a vet in Osborne Park (Which is North of the River, aka; very far away from where I am now)) She said the position should start around beginning of December, but they could "work around" holidays or commitments, so I told her I am away until mid January, and that I have a dog and a bird, and then she didn't reply for ages, but she replied now and asked if I could meet her after exams! If mid-January was too late or I couldn't bring my Ambrose she surely wouldn't want to meet, right?

That's good news!

Have you seen the blog thread? it's where people freak out over the periods between blogs, and fangirl over new ones.

My other home *zhhz*

Interview was a bit boring, but this nearly made me pee my pants: "here's the chat we had with him way back when he could happily walk the streets without people running up to him and shouting, "Oh my god, it's Mika!" and trying to touch his bits."

bwauuhahahhhahaha!! And he hasn't even met me yet. :naughty:

Good point. It was probably/defininitely him who came up with the clown face, and it was obviously copied directly from Luna Park.

So we are loved?? :smth:

Or is Mika embracing his Boganish ways. *zhhz*

It was OK, not a great one. But what made me think of you was that this liquor store got broken into and what was stolen was Amaretto and Bailey's and Dean goes "It has to be a girl". So, you are such a girl!

:roftl: Yes I guess I am. Damnit.

I think we are on season 2.

Where it starts getting really good.

Never occurred to me that he might have seen it already... I keep forgetting that he went to Melbourne.

Yeah, I'd actually love to know if he did or not now.

Also meant to say, there is a thread called Grumpby/Bitchy/Sad pics of Mika (or something very similar) that has some funny photos in...

Ohhh!! *goes to find*

*wonders what the context of the quote in Mzee's signature is*

It's from an interview with Mika I think on the red carpet.. I cna't find it though.

hello my dears. how is everyone today?

Good today! How are you??

I guess it looks like JB is the only place that actually has it, and only normal

Maybe we'll get deluxe in a month or so.. *shrug*

At least we have the DVD unlike some.

*hands out business card*

Bianca Dekker - Professional Fangurl at your service

For Kelzy:

P1070742.jpg

I love the pic!! Thank you!

I went to Myer yesterday, they didn't have it at all :no:

I guess it looks like JB is the only place that actually has it, and only normal

:(

Who?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=f2s7zZUSaug

:shocked: It's trying to destroy your existence! :naughty:

No, just the evidence of it. :naughty:

:roftl:

Possibly. He's being crazy today, even more than usual. He keeps running up to me and acting all lovey and then for no reason he bites me and runs away. he's a freak :naughty:

So I haven't done any study, but I did the dishes and then went through a pile of music magazines I found in my room.

Uploading pictures now :naughty:

Well that's just as good as studying :bleh:

I'm here, recording NCIS through the computer as hubby is out atm, but I'm as interested in NCIS as he is. You're not a fan?

I am but I always watch it while I'm on the computer since husband likes to lie on the couch to watch it. The only problem is that once I'm on the computer I forget to pay any attention to the TV so I haven't got a clue what has been happening for the last few months.