The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

I think the title is pretty self explanitory.

I know we all love Mika's voice but are there any certain things he says/has said that just makes your toes tingle or your blood boil?

Or other people too since I know we all have such a wide arrangement of likings. I mean musicians, actors, whoever.

I'll start with Mika.

I love how, in Stuck In The Middle, he says the word "Each other" in the line "We bite each other" and the way he says "gutter" in "you kick me in the gutter."

but what really gets me is the way he says "one" in the line "Are five kids better than one."

I love how if you listen you can hear him breath in quickly.

He starts the word off in a lower tone and as he goes higher its more of a really sharp "ah" sound thats followed by a quick sharp intake of breath.:blush-anim-cl:

I probably sound like I'm describing something much different than the way Mika says a word. but thats good because I kinda am. If you all get what I'm hinting at ( :das: ) thats what I think it sounds like when he says the word "one" which is why its so sexy.

Is everybody running off to listen to "Stuck In The Middle" now? :naughty:

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

I know we all love Mika's voice but are there any certain things he says/has said that just makes your toes tingle or your blood boil?

Or other people too since I know we all have such a wide arrangement of likings. I mean musicians, actors, whoever.

I'll start with Mika.

I love how, in Stuck In The Middle, he says the word "Each other" in the line "We bite each other" and the way he says "gutter" in "you kick me in the gutter."

but what really gets me is the way he says "one" in the line "Are five kids better than one."

He starts the word off in a lower tone and as he goes higher its more of a really sharp "ah" sound thats followed by a quick sharp intake of breath.:blush-anim-cl:

I probably sound like I'm describing something much different than the way Mika says a word. but thats good because I kinda am. If you all get what I'm hinting at ( :das: ) thats what I think it sounds like when he says the word "one" which is why its so sexy.

Oh I love it when he has those short breathes between the lines,I go like :drool: but,do we have to quote only lines from his songs which we find sexy,or Mika when generally speaking...?:blush-anim-cl:

It's the one song I would never stop listening to because it is my absolute favourite!:wub2:

You mean in the LICM version don't you?

Okay I will listen to it from an other point of view after your description now, that's for sure!:das:

But all in all he can use his voice like an actor, you can really hear he has a schooled voice (I'm not sure if that's a word in English:naughty:)

Remember that Australian interview?:wink2:

I'll try to find it.

I love it when Jim says/sings "please don't let me down" or "you should be calling my name" :blush-anim-cl:

Please don't let me down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4He2eAbT-wo

(it's at the end but just listen the whole song, it's beautiful .. :wink2:)

You should be calling my name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4LvpfgufE4

(they rewrote the song afterwards I think, because now the lyrics are a bit different and he doesn't do it anymore :sad:)

With Mika .. I cant tell something right now, I love so many things .. I really like the "it's getting hotter, it's our burning love"-part from Just Can't Get Enough :naughty:

If someone needs a video:

:naughty: Edited by Guest

Me toooooo :wub2::drool:

*melts into a puddle on the floor* :wub2:

With Mika .. I cant tell something right now, I love so many things .. I really like the "it's getting hotter, it's our burning love"-part from Just Can't Get Enough :naughty:

OOOH RAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Burning scorching love heat. :wub2: *radiates onto knee caps*

Oh I love it when he has those short breathes between the lines,I go like :drool: but,do we have to quote only lines from his songs which we find sexy,or Mika when generally speaking...?:blush-anim-cl:

you don't have to quote, i just did so people knew what i was talking out.

It's the one song I would never stop listening to because it is my absolute favourite!:wub2:

You mean in the LICM version don't you?

Okay I will listen to it from an other point of view after your description now, that's for sure!:das:

But all in all he can use his voice like an actor, you can really hear he has a schooled voice (I'm not sure if that's a word in English:naughty:)

Remember that Australian interview?:wink2:

I'll try to find it.

yes, LICM version.

and I think I know the interview your talking about.

Listen to how he uses his voice in this one:

:thumb_yello::roftl:

*listening*

I love the way he says "yeah" at 1:43.:blush-anim-cl:

I forgot how funny that interview was :roftl:

Also...I love it when he swears. :glasses3:

OH! When he swears!! :mf_lustslow:

especially the F word!!!*melts*

I'll start with Mika.

i love this quote on your sign, I use the same quote everywhere :blush-anim-cl:

Love when he says "It was never my intenshuuuuuuuuu-uuuun." in ring ring :wub2: that song is flat our sexy, despite what anyone argues. They have to admit the sexyness that is ring ring.

that song is very sexy.

i've always thought oso. i love how his voice is deeper in it than most songs.

kinda rough and hard.

simply delish.:mf_lustslow:

And this is maybe not in the sexy category but the sweetest thing is when he shouts out so load on stage that his voice cracks!:naughty:

Love it!:wub2:

its so cute when that happens :bleh:

i love this quote on your sign, I use the same quote everywhere :blush-anim-cl:

thanks.

i just listened to the song for the first time in probably 5 months and i realized how much I loved it.

that line in particular stood out to me and then i remembered that pic and I thought the two went really well together.