The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

Aww. I also gave LICM to another friend for her birthday. I don't think she's listened to it, because she hasn't come and told me how AMAZINGLY AWESOME it is :naughty:

"I'm sitting across from you, and I'm watching everything you do, you don't know, you don't know me at all..." (Sorry Mika...)

LMAO-NESS.

she's probably deaf then :bleh:

this music is so beautiful that hurts :sad:

"..but you don't know me at all" it's so my situation with him :blush-anim-cl:

Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooop. I'm gonna cry,really like cry.:tears:

That's like the story of my life and I kinda hate that song!! :crybaby:

ITS NOT MY FAULT!

Blame Mika4Life13!!!!

she corrupted me more than I was corrupted before!!!

(hard to believ )

Okay :lmfao:

*tells off Mika4Life13* :naughty:

It's "I'm Falling",I always cry when I listen to it. ALWAYS. So I decided NOT to listen to it any more :sad:

OKAY!!

thats what I thought it was!

Good Lord that is the BEST song ever written!!

every time I listen to it i put my headphones on, break my eardrums and absolutely bawl.

:crybaby:

Yes :naughty:. That song is amazing. I listen to it on repeat all the time. :huglove:

LMAO-NESS.

she's probably deaf then :bleh:

She's not really the person I would expect to like Mika... But I gave it to her anyways! :punk:

I hope my other friend listens to it this weekend and likes it... I already explained to her that Lollipop was a message to his sister :roftl:

She's not really the person I would expect to like Mika... But I gave it to her anyways! :punk:

I hope my other friend listens to it this weekend and likes it... I already explained to her that Lollipop was a message to his sister :roftl:

My friend was in some Mika euphoria for some time,but when it came to her birthday I asked her what would she like me to buy for her bday - Avril Lavigne (cos she's her idol :naughty: )..I saw she was kinda "Uhhmuuhmmm,I dunno" but I knew she wanted Avril L. more...so I gave AL cd to her.

Aww... It's okay, love :huglove:

Thank...it's just,it's really sad for me to listen to it cos all the memories just burst in and I feel like a crap :sad:

ITS NOT MY FAULT!

Blame Mika4Life13!!!!

she corrupted me more than I was corrupted before!!!

(hard to believe:naughty: )

Is that the phone ringing?:fisch: *runs off*

*tells off Mika4Life13* :naughty:

I'm innocent, i swear :harp:

:biggrin2: Thats neat.

I generally hate the remake of Can't Stand Losing You but I love Mika's voice in it!

Its rough and raspy like in Ring Ring.

Very masculine and powerful.

It demands attention.

Forcefullness is very sexy.

Ooh I know! Yeah...how hot the word 'masculine' actually is? I'm melting over here right now :drool:

heres one to get ya'll going.

in Erase, when he syd "hesitate" he kinda moans the word.

does that to quite a few of them in Erase.

some of the word sort of drag off at the end in a low tone that resembles what i find to be a moan. :das:

who can put Mika and moan in the same sentence without getting naughty thoughts?

I know exactly what you mean! :wub2:

They're just certain lyrics that kill you :stretcher:

I remember the lyrics "When the pain won't go away" in "Erase" always used to just squeeze my heart :lol3::wub2:

Plus there are quite a lot of lyrics that kill me the songs-we-do-not-speak-of that kill me :naughty:

some of the word sort of drag off at the end in a low tone that resembles what i find to be a moan.

who can put Mika and moan in the same sentence without getting naughty thoughts?

I can't :naughty:

I know exactly what you mean!

They're just certain lyrics that kill you

I remember the lyrics "When the pain won't go away" in "Erase" always used to just squeeze my heart :lol3::wub2:

Plus there are quite a lot of lyrics that kill me the songs-we-do-not-speak-of that kill me :naughty:

Omg Nono I knooow! Especially the songs-we-do-not-speak-of :wub2:

I know exactly what you mean! :wub2:

They're just certain lyrics that kill you :stretcher:

I bet you can't erase my touch (:wub2:)

are you sayingyou dislike the song?

I do too.

I only like Mika's voice.

and I love the way he says "Confidence"

very french

It makes my bowels expel anger.

Yeeeaahhhh :drool:

Especially that thing on the start :eek:

*shudders* LMFAO, you luv that smilie dont you? They got rid of it for a while, but i made them bring it back

some of the word sort of drag off at the end in a low tone that resembles what i find to be a moan. :das:

I noticed that too. HEART ATTACK!!!

I certainly cant.

I know exactly what you mean!

They're just certain lyrics that kill you

I remember the lyrics "When the pain won't go away" in "Erase" always used to just squeeze my heart

Plus there are quite a lot of lyrics that kill me the songs-we-do-not-speak-of that kill me

OH DIDDO, NONEZ!

Indeed, I'm listening to them now :das:

we use :das: a lot in here :naughty:

it's like....our mascot.