*naughty thoughts*

*naughty thoughts*

*naughty thoughts*

*naughty thoughts*

*naughty thoughts*

*naughty thoughts*

*naughty thoughts*

*naughty thoughts*

I'll kill you purplegrape, I was just fine today before starting to read this thread :sneaky2::bleh:

I'll kill you purplegrape, I was just fine today before starting to read this thread :sneaky2::bleh:

sorry, but....

Can you just imagine...........and then.........and he would....then you'd......and you'd both......but he would.......and omg.......who knew he could.........and you'd bite his.........and he'd rub your......and his sweat is so......and before you know it......he put you.......no resistance........omg.:shocked:

i shouldn't say anything

*bits tounge to shut self up*

sorry, but....

Can you just imagine...........and then.........and he would....then you'd......and you'd both......but he would.......and omg.......who knew he could.........and you'd bite his.........and he'd rub your......and his sweat is so......and before you know it......he put you.......no resistance........omg.:shocked:

i shouldn't say anything

whoa. :eek:

That's a bit...graphic...:lmfao:

Go take a cold shower *shoos*

sorry, but....

i shouldn't say anything

:shocked:

:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

I love you Amber. :roftl:

sorry, but....

i shouldn't say anything

omg i have to get out of here :blush-anim-cl:

whoa. :eek:

That's a bit...graphic...:lmfao:

Go take a cold shower *shoos*

technicly theres not really anything there.

it could be:

Can you just imagine [being his friend] and then [you could hang out together] and he would [go to the movies with you] then you'd [buty the popcorn] and you'd both [get a pretzle] but he would [buy sone diet coke] and omg [it was flat] who knew he could [drink flat soda] and you'd bite his [pretzle] and he'd rub your [shoulder if it hurt] and his sweat is so [smelly] and before you know it [the movie is over] he put you [into his car to take you home] no resistance [cause you need a ride] omg [thank you Mika].:shocked:

if t anything more than that you're a perv :mf_rosetinted:

it could be:

Can you just imagine [being his friend] and then [you could hang out together] and he would [go to the movies with you] then you'd [buty the popcorn] and you'd both [get a pretzle] but he would [buy sone diet coke] and omg [it was flat] who knew he could [drink flat soda] and you'd bite his [pretzle] and he'd rub your [shoulder if it hurt] and his sweat is so [smelly] and before you know it [the movie is over] he put you [into his car to take you home] no resistance [cause you need a ride] omg [thank you Mika].:shocked:

so ... i'm a perv? omg !!! :shocked:

but i would like to bite his pretzle :naughty:

it could be:

:lmfao:

Errrrr sure.

pmsl oh this thread is so darned funny so filthy :lmao: I'd never heared erase til today (am listening to it now) it's a fantastic song I must say!!!

I just love when in big girl he says lady, braces & places that accent is just so darned cute:wub2: It makes me melt:mf_lustslow:

and also the way he says grace kelly & violet he has the most cute accent I've ever heared!!!!!

Aww I didn't see that thing about him having his heart broken before awwww poor Mika my poor baby :sad:

I know how that feels I've had my heart absolutely ripped to pieces a million billion shreads & I'm still in a lot of pain over it now (it happened just before my 22nd birthday last year) Aww I so just wanna give Mika such a big squeezy hug now!!! my poor poor sweet precious darling Mika aaawwwwww:tears: I just wanna make him feel better with a big hug & a kiss :huglove::snog:

I know what devastating heartbreak is like

Edited by DarkLight

How scary is it poping into the thread in the middle of this convo, lol.

I forgot about Big Girl.

aww, poor thing

*huge hug cause I don't feel like looking for the hug smiley*

it's freakin' amazin' this thread it really makes me laugh which is just what I need right now!!!

Oh I can be lazy with smilies too lol

pmsl oh this thread is so darned funny so filthy :lmao: I'd never heared erase til today (am listening to it now) it's a fantastic song I must say!!!

I just love when in big girl he says lady, braces & places that accent is just so darned cuteIt makes me melt

and also the way he says grace kelly & violet he has the most cute accent I've ever heared!!!!!

Aww I didn't see that thing about him having his heart broken before awwww poor Mika my poor baby

I know how that feels I've had my heart absolutely ripped to pieces a million billion shreads & I'm still in a lot of pain over it now (it happened just before my 22nd birthday last year) Aww I so just wanna give Mika such a big squeezy hug now!!! my poor poor sweet precious darling Mika aaawwwwww:tears:I just wanna make him feel better with a big hug & a kiss

I know what devastating heartbreak is like

Hi Chantelle, how are you?

these thread it's make have naughty thoughts :naughty: I'll never listen Mika's music in the same way :bleh:

it could be:

LOL :lmfao: :lmfao:

That was a bit forward of you to bite his pretzle in a public cinema :shocked::roftl:

hello lucy *waves* I'm not too bad thanks how about you? hope you're well

Yeah this thread is a tad dirty but I liiikkkeee it I'm a dirty perv myself :das:

There have been many times on this forum when something utterly filthy has crept into my mind & I've had to slap myself to stop myself posting it lol:naughty:

yup have read the entire thread in one go & it's so funny It had me howling with laughter (gosh i needed that) hehe

hello lucy *waves*

Yeah this thread is a tad dirty but I liiikkkeee it I'm a dirty perv myself :das:

There have been many times on this forum when something utterly filthy has crept into my mind & I've had to slap myself to stop myself posting it lol:naughty:

yup have read the entire thread in one go & it's so funny It had me howling with laughter (gosh i needed that) hehe

we're not dirty.

we're simply observing.

Mika is the dirty one:mf_rosetinted:

me tried to make me bite his pretzle while it was in his hand, but I refused.

I never go that far on the first date.:mf_rosetinted:

we're not dirty.

we're simply observing.

Mika is the dirty one:mf_rosetinted:

me tried to make me bite his pretzle while it was in his hand, but I refused.

I never go that far on the first date.:mf_rosetinted:

yeah right not dirty tell that to the judge & jury :lmao:

oohh errr he tried to do what? :shocked::blink:

oohh Mika don't worry love I'll bite your pretzel on the first date if you want me to Or I could alternatively suck it :roftl: