Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika...a.k.a. ODD pics

keti

Ha u're still 14. I'm 15 :P Noo, I'm not trying to kick you off here, I just think it's healthier for u if u go sleeping now.

And i wouldn't dare to think about such things ! xD

Oke I'm going to sleep now... For real... I think

But...but...I'll be 14 and a half VERY soon! In March! :roftl:

Owww thank you,that's so careful of you :rolls_eyes:

I'm suuure you wouldn't xD xD

You THINK!! :roftl:

with 14 you shouldn't think on this things :roftl:

Why do you think so?:roftl:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But...but...I'll be 14 and a half VERY soon! In March!

Owww thank you,that's so careful of you

I'm suuure you wouldn't xD xD

You THINK!! :roftl:

Why do you think so?:roftl:

14 it's too early for that, in my country girls at your age are mothers already :blink::boxed: but you can think in that things just don't .. you know :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

14 it's too early for that, in my country girls at your age are mothers already :but you can think in that things just don't .. you know ::

I know,it's really weird in my country too. Some girls from my school have already...done that,with some boys. Yack at that age.:boxed:

Hahaaa I know I know hun,don't worry :huglove: awww that's so sweet of you to worry about me :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

I g2g now,see you tomorrow :bye: love ya!

ZOMG! How could I not notice that blanket on his pants?:shocked:I even went to Amsterdam, and now I confuse it with Werchter? *is ashamed*

And also the T-shirt is different, but doesn't matter. I didn't go to a gig of him yet... Although Werchter was only 15 km away :thumbdown: Wasn't allowed by my parents :sneaky2: (and a couple of days before Vorst Nationaal in 2007 my horse felt on me and I had a broken leg :punk: )

kl.jpg

And also the T-shirt is different, but doesn't matter. I didn't go to a gig of him yet... Although Werchter was only 15 km away :thumbdown: Wasn't allowed by my parents :sneaky2: (and a couple of days before Vorst Nationaal in 2007 my horse felt on me and I had a broken leg :punk: )

kl.jpg

Yeah I know, the Amsterdam one had blue and black balls on it.:naughty:

Wow, you're unlucky.:thumbdown:

quite good!! i`m here with my family.. they are watching PDP dvd :bleh:

and i feel dizzy and sleepy :naughty:

alcohol is bad for me....

Here it's THE SAME. Was at my frined's house and...oh well what can I tell,you know the continuing :roftl: I didn't drink much though.