New MFC banner competition

Niki27

ATTENTION PLEASE

Before some of you submit their last banners PLEASE remember there's a theme to respect!!!

I'm telling you this because I've noticed some entries didn't respect the theme and might therefore be disqualified!!! :boxed:

The theme is: the end of the year! (and everything related to it)

Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION PLEASE

Before some of you submit their last banners PLEASE remember there's a theme to respect!!!

I'm telling you this because I've noticed some entries didn't respect the theme and might therefore be disqualified!!! :boxed:

The theme is: the end of the year! (and everything related to it)

Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

I have understood it, but it seems have made superfluous... I have added on a banner an official logo of MFC... I have incorrectly translated the task?

I have understood it, but it seems have made superfluous... I have added on a banner an official logo of MFC... I have incorrectly translated the task?

Yours were fine Lena, if I recall properly!

but that's too hard :crybaby:

*sighs*

Rah come on Alex, it ain't that hard! There's many options like the new year, etc. I'm sure you can think of something.

The end of the year??? :shocked: So it have something to do with sylvester and christmas????:shocked:

Has anyone read the rules on the frontpage? :shocked::naughty:

Not necessarily about Xmas, we try not to do sthg too religiously conoted since many members here ain't Christian. But yes the idea is to have a special banner for the end of 2008/ beginning of 2009; or the holiday season, or whatever connected to december/january.

I do have an idea, can i cancel out my before submission?

Or maybe can I use 1 themed one non-themed?

What do you mean?

How many have you sent so far?

Look since I haven't listed the entries I got yesterday and today I'll be very nice and if you want to cancel what's been sent, I won't take them into account. But please be quick for sending the new banners then, and make sure to indicate in the thread you're cancelling your previous entries or I might forget. This is unfortunately only possible if you sent yesterday/today, ok? I'm already being far too nice :naughty:

Has anyone read the rules on the frontpage? :shocked::naughty:

Not necessarily about Xmas, we try not to do sthg too religiously conoted since many members here ain't Christian. But yes the idea is to have a special banner for the end of 2008/ beginning of 2009; or the holiday season, or whatever connected to december/january.

niki!! why???

are mine ok? they don't have to do with the end of the year! :tears:

what do i do??

What do you mean?

How many have you sent so far?

Look since I haven't listed the entries I got yesterday and today I'll be very nice and if you want to cancel what's been sent, I won't take them into account. But please be quick for sending the new banners then, and make sure to indicate in the thread you're cancelling your previous entries or I might forget. This is unfortunately only possible if you sent yesterday/today, ok? I'm already being far too nice :naughty:

I sent 2 in last night, and I realized, Well, they arent themed, But i REALLY looooove one of them, And I just made a themed one that i love so can i send in those two, instead of the one i like and the other non-themed one?

11,000 kelz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove::woot_jump:

:shocked: Unbelievable!!!

Thantks :naughty:

MSN

hates

me!!

won't

let

me

:roftl:

Goodnight :wub2:

I sent 2 in last night, and I realized, Well, they arent themed, But i REALLY looooove one of them, And I just made a themed one that i love so can i send in those two, instead of the one i like and the other non-themed one?

Yes do :)

OMG It's gonna be such a mess... :roftl:

*is gonna need more coffee* :naughty:

niki!! why???

are mine ok? they don't have to do with the end of the year! :tears:

what do i do??

BUT WHYYYY didn't you read the rules? :bleh:

Ok send new ones if necessary. But be explicit in the email.

*is giving up coffee and goes for energy drinks and aspirine instead* :roftl:

Okay and uhm, my themed one is Northern lights is that....respectable?:naughty:

How would I know? :naughty:

Just send what you think is best.

BUT WHYYYY didn't you read the rules? :bleh:

Ok send new ones if necessary. But be explicit in the email.

*is giving up coffee and goes for energy drinks and aspirine instead* :roftl:

How would I know? :naughty:

Just send what you think is best.

Well, pfft you're the main person, so..

And it is end of year-y, so if it doesnt go, Y'all are going DOWN.