This Year's Christmas competiton

Clare

Five in biology. That's great!

yeah,thanks:blush-anim-cl:

I'm fine! thx...:mf_lustslow: and you??

@Daniella: A 5????? Is it good or bad?? In Germany A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6:shocked::blink:

aw here is this way:

5=A

4=B

3=C

2=d

1=F

as u see 5 is the best:naughty:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right. So you were expecting good results?

yeah:wink2:,bcs i studied a lot and i couldn't be here so much,so i expected at least good results:mf_rosetinted:

@Dani: haha ok than I had 5 in Spanish it's soooo confusing this system :stretcher: here is it that way, in another country the other way :boxed:

spanish:wub2:

Te amo MFC:naughty:

aw,yes....I'd like to have marks from A to F in my country.... it's more interesting tho

yeah:wink2:,bcs i studied a lot and i couldn't be here so much,so i expected at least good results:mf_rosetinted:

spanish:wub2:

Te amo MFC:naughty:

aw,yes....I'd like to have marks from A to F in my country.... it's more interesting tho

ooh I bet you wondered where I was just then.

My computer went craaaaaaazy.

What?!:shocked:

but ...how? u live in england ...and he made a lot of gigs there....as in london 4 example...

couldn't u just....go there? :blink:

It's not easy. I like to go with someone. I have no friends in Lincolnshire who like Mika.:thumbdown:

that sux:boxed:

yeah,i know it's noe easy..but i think that i'd not miss any of his gigs if they were in my country...but im not that luck :no:

Yeah it does. It depends on how many people are going to be there. I need to be fairly close to the stage so I can see what's going on.

And I use a wheelchair.

It's not easy. I like to go with someone. I have no friends in Lincolnshire who like Mika.:thumbdown:

ohh dear...I have the same problem...I wasn't such a big fan when he was in Germany...and now I want it soooo damn hard to go to a concert :punk::mf_lustslow::wub2: but there are no fans in my city...only you and the ones from the german Mikafanclub...but all of them are living soooo far away :thumbdown:

Do you normally sit in a wheelchair? :shocked:

I have a question...I dunno if I got it right...

shall we made an avatar and a signature or shall it only be a pic of Mika reminding of Christmas?? And how tall???

We did the avatar and signature last year. We are doing it different this time.

ohh dear...I have the same problem...I wasn't such a big fan when he was in Germany...and now I want it soooo damn hard to go to a concert :punk::mf_lustslow::wub2: but there are no fans in my city...only you and the ones from the german Mikafanclub...but all of them are living soooo far away :thumbdown:

Do you normally sit in a wheelchair? :shocked:

Not all the time. When I go out. Like shopping. Things like that.