Clare

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

what's up? :bye:

I think we have some newbies for the competition. In the puppy thread someone has done a picture of the Wendi's puppies in their basket with Santa hats. I suggested we could enter it in the competition. Then another idea came up. Someone else suggested adding Mika with the pups. Like watching over them.

I think we have some newbies for the competition. In the puppy thread someone has done a picture of the Wendi's puppies in their basket with Santa hats. I suggested we could enter it in the competition. Then another idea came up. Someone else suggested adding Mika with the pups. Like watching over them.

Hello, been having problems with the Lunapics site, not being able to get Mikas head on to a snowman!:blink:

Any suggestions?

aw really? niiiice:thumb_yello: mika&pups=:wub2:

cant wait till compet. starts:naughty:

Hello, been having problems with the Lunapics site, not being able to get Mikas head on to a snowman!:blink:

Any suggestions?

hmmm...

sry have no idea.....:blink:

Any suggestions?

Is it the image add to clipboard thing? I have problems with that. When you try to add another image with another one it can be very difficult.

niiice,relaxing :thumb_yello:

I'm fine,a bit woried bcs...i didnt study anything and i'll migh have to pay 4 that even if i'm :angel_not:

:biggrin2:

Try not to worry. You'll be fine. There's loads of things we all have to do but just don't get time to do them.