instant martyr chords

lalala

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind :naughty:

By the way, I only know the acoustic version of LT, not the album version.

So I play it like this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6uQD7pVjFlg

And that pretty much goes for all of his songs...I play the acoustic versions

i noticed. i watched all of your videos. :bleh: its ok, becasue i am in LOVE with the acoustic versions. i wish i could learn everything you play :bleh: i wonder.. if you post any more videos could you find a way of filming your hands from the top..? becasue thats how i've learned other songs on youtube. don't worry if you can't. I'll try to work them out from yours. I'm OK at that if theres just one clear piano. but when there are other instruments/ or singing i find it harder.

i noticed. i watched all of your videos. :bleh: its ok, becasue i am in LOVE with the acoustic versions. i wish i could learn everything you play :bleh: i wonder.. if you post any more videos could you find a way of filming your hands from the top..? becasue thats how i've learned other songs on youtube. don't worry if you can't. I'll try to work them out from yours. I'm OK at that if theres just one clear piano. but when there are other instruments/ or singing i find it harder.

Aww:blush-anim-cl:

Well if I can manage to get someone to film it then I will. Do you have any suggestions on how to film it from above? I have no idea how :lol3:

I play the acoustics too. =]

You have talent! Do you take lessons?

Oh cool :punk:

Aww thank you very much:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I've been taking lessons for 2 and a half years or something like that...:naughty:

Aww:blush-anim-cl:

Well if I can manage to get someone to film it then I will. Do you have any suggestions on how to film it from above? I have no idea how :lol3:

Oh cool :punk:

Aww thank you very much:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I've been taking lessons for 2 and a half years or something like that...:naughty:

i have no idea, but on a few youtube videos people film their hands from above.. maybe they hang the camera from the ceiling? :blink:

:roftl:

i have no idea, but on a few youtube videos people film their hands from above.. maybe they hang the camera from the ceiling? :blink:

:roftl:

I can just imagine doing that... :roftl:

'Cept my piano is in a fairly open area, so my siblings would probably wet themselves... :naughty::roftl:

ah yes, that sounds amazing :mf_lustslow: i wish i could play that.. i played that on repeat about 10 times today until my brother wanted the TV :thumbdown:

I will teach you...in due time :naughty:

Now that I'm back at school I have even less time :thumbdown: