instant martyr chords

lalala

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol:biggrin2: well done you. i've finally cracked grace kelly to perfection after watching somewhere near 50000 videos of mika playing it. XD

:lmfao: Well done!! I have learnt part of a song by ear (that I can't mention on here (demo)) and I did learn some of GK but have already forgoten it since it was last year sometime. :naughty: But I want to learn more, so Nono.. :sneaky2: you have no more excuses.

Wowww, I'm so bad at writing down music :lol3:

My teacher told me to write my own song, which I did....in my head, but when I tried to write it down on sheet music I just had to give up. Thank God for memory :naughty:

I will try though :tears:

It's not fair. I know all of Mika's songs almost note for note, but I'm HORRIBLE at writing music, but I would like to share it with everyone :emot-sad:

My teacher told me to write my own song, which I did....in my head, but when I tried to write it down on sheet music I just had to give up. Thank God for memory :naughty:

It's not fair. I know all of Mika's songs almost note for note, but I'm HORRIBLE at writing music, but I would like to share it with everyone :emot-sad:

*pats* If you film clearly your hands playing it I would write it down.

write the chords for guitar too :naughty: thank you! :naughty:

You're really pushing your luck with that :roftl:

If I get the sheet music or vid I'll try and write it for guitar. But I procrastinate worse than Nono does.. :fisch:

Well that's why I'm getting a camera for my birthday :biggrin2: (Jan. 5th)

Awww. You're a birthday buddy with someone I'm very close to. So, that means I've got 10 days to get the rest of his presents huh? *tries to think of something else to buy him*

Have you ever tried using a program like sibelius? I can't read or write music properly at all (I play by ear), but that kinda becomes a problem when you're trying to pass yr 12 music...lol So my teacher recommended the program to help me with the composition tasks, cos you can hear the notes as you're plugging them in into the program. Also, if you have a keyboard that can save files to usb in midi format, you can open them in sibelius, and it will convert to sheet music.

haha, you can see this program has helped me out big time...lol

I believe you can get a free trial from the website (sibelius.com)

Have you ever tried using a program like sibelius? I can't read or write music properly at all (I play by ear), but that kinda becomes a problem when you're trying to pass yr 12 music...lol So my teacher recommended the program to help me with the composition tasks, cos you can hear the notes as you're plugging them in into the program. Also, if you have a keyboard that can save files to usb in midi format, you can open them in sibelius, and it will convert to sheet music.

Oh sweet, thanks very much! :huglove:

I forgot that my keyboard does it. I haven't even tried doing that yet.:roftl:

Thanks for reminding me! :wub2:

Oooh, free trial. Great. The only thing I knew about Sibelius was that it was expensive and that Armande used to have it.