instant martyr chords

lalala

yay. i love you! and whoever is giving you the camera. congrats on 17000 posts!

when i filmed any other world i stuck the camera in my shirt.. it looked OK, it worked. but you couldn't see the whole keyboard, and after all that, i still havn't got around to uploading it to youtube :lol3:

:lol3: Aww thanks, I never notice when I hit a new post mark :naughty:

The camera's even Youtube ready :das:

God, I'm so ready to be Mika's keyboard player :lol3:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized I've written it wrong :rolls_eyes:

But, I get my new camera tomorrow so I'm going to record it :)

You know, I see this bumped by you, but still I don't get my hopes up.. no. not anymore. :no:

wow, it would be very helpful if could upload an "instant martyr" piano tutorial, that it very kind of you. Could do recording yourself doin "Any Other World" (but the way mika plays it live) ???, could that it one of the song that i would love to know how to play all the way through. I would be very very greatful !!!!

wow, it would be very helpful if could upload an "instant martyr" piano tutorial, that it very kind of you. Could do recording yourself doin "Any Other World" (but the way mika plays it live) ???, could that it one of the song that i would love to know how to play all the way through. I would be very very greatful !!!!

I'm working on uploading my mini-tutorial for "Instant Martyr" right now. The song is very repetitive so the tutorial is really short :naughty:

Also, I didn't have my mp3 with me so I couldn't tell if there were different parts that I was missing, but if there are I'll record the tutorial for that.

Yeah, I'll do "Any Other World" either today or tomorrow :wink2:

I'm working on uploading my mini-tutorial for "Instant Martyr" right now. The song is very repetitive so the tutorial is really short :naughty:

Also, I didn't have my mp3 with me so I couldn't tell if there were different parts that I was missing, but if there are I'll record the tutorial for that.

Yeah, I'll do "Any Other World" either today or tomorrow :wink2:

YAYAYAYAYAYA! :snog:

I love you. :wub2:

wow, thanks sssoooooo much could u also try "my interpretation" aswell ??? cus thats another one i wanna learn and i can't find any tutorials of that anywhere. You see i'm like mika, i can't read music so normally learn by ear but tuturials help me learn the song much faster !!!, i'm trying to learn "Rain" at the mo !!!, might take me awhile to learn tho. Thank you very much one again i'm very greatful !!!

Edited by John Alan

wow, thanks sssoooooo much could u also try "my interpretation" aswell ??? cus thats another one i wanna learn and i can't find any tutorials of that anywhere. You see i'm like mika, i can't read music so normally learn by ear but tuturials help me learn the song much faster !!!, i'm trying to learn "Rain" at the mo !!!, might take me awhile to learn tho. Thank you very much one again i'm very greatful !!!

I know "My Interpretation," but I do the melody in the right hand. Is that ok or do you want it just to be like chords so you can sing over it?

I'm uploading "Rain" right now, but it's not the tutorial, it's just me playing it for a side view...

cool !!!, what is your youtube address, i love to see you in action ??? lol !!!, eeerrrrmmm i just want it in a way so that i can sing over so yeah "the yeah" version only if that's no to much trouble for you. Thanks anyway !!!

P.S i'd love to hear Rain !!!

cool !!!, what is your youtube address, i love to see you in action ??? lol !!!, eeerrrrmmm i just want it in a way so that i can sing over so yeah "the yeah" version only if that's no to much trouble for you. Thanks anyway !!!

P.S i'd love to hear Rain !!!

It's: Fmbm2 :wink2:

Um ok I'll try my best :blush-anim-cl:

I think it's uploading right now :naughty:

Yes yes yes yes!!! aww Nono! I can't see your hands properly. :roftl:

Can you aim the camera downwards??

DO IT *SLTKY*

(btw, :bow: You're Mika's next keyswooohhhhman!)

I have more videos to upload :rolls_eyes:

If YT wasn't so goddamn slow...:thumbdown:

In due time, it will come :MV:

(I hope so :lol3: Give him a good word for me :wink2:)

I have more videos to upload :rolls_eyes:

If YT wasn't so goddamn slow...:thumbdown:

In due time, it will come :MV:

(I hope so :lol3: Give him a good word for me :wink2:)

How big are these vids you are making?

If you set the pixels lower and aimed it downwards at your hands the vids would be smaller sizewise but still clear enough to view.

If you don't want us to see your pretty face then put a paper bag over it. *hmph* *rolls eyes one at a time*

:naughty: xx

I'll give him a good smth for you. :wink2:

How big are these vids you are making?

If you set the pixels lower and aimed it downwards at your hands the vids would be smaller sizewise but still clear enough to view.

If you don't want us to see your pretty face then put a paper bag over it. *hmph* *rolls eyes one at a time*

:naughty: xx

I'll give him a good smth for you. :wink2:

All I filmed were my hands and they're only a few seconds :sneaky2::naughty: