Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: @ Oasis in your siggy.... the most overated band in the world in my opinion..... :boxed:

And I own all their albums.... :wink2:

Best band in the world (after Beatles), in my opinion !

Edited by Mafaaaa

I keep waiting for them to release something I love as much as I love Definitely Maybe... and they still haven't.... I do like them though... I just don't get the fuss over them... never have.... maybe also being a Blur fan for so long I'm not very objective either...... :lmfao:

I keep waiting for them to release something I love as much as I love Definitely Maybe... and they still haven't.... I do like them though... I just don't get the fuss over them... never have.... maybe also being a Blur fan for so long I'm not very objective either...... :lmfao:

Have you heard Dig out your soul?

I think the new album is amazing.

For me... best album it's Be here now, Magic Pie it's awesome.

I love Blur too . They are amazing . Oasis hate 'em, I know... I lmao seeing Liam mocking 'em . But I would probably laugh if I see Blur mocking Oasis too . LOL

Ha... Be Here Now is probably my least favourite album... I do have their new album.... have only listened to it once.... will listen afew more.... they're great live though..... If you've not seen them... go ..... I saw them at Knebworth , Wembley Stadium and Finsbury Park.... They're awesome live.... or I think actually it's the vibe of the crowd that makes them awesome.... :wink2:

Ha... Be Here Now is probably my least favourite album... I do have their new album.... have only listened to it once.... will listen afew more.... they're great live though..... If you've not seen them... go ..... I saw them at Knebworth , Wembley Stadium and Finsbury Park.... They're awesome live.... or I think actually it's the vibe of the crowd that makes them awesome.... :wink2:

Man !? Do you wanna kill me ?

I'm like DYING cause I'm going to a Oasis gig in February... I'm doing coutdown and dying of excitement and you tell me this . . .

Oh God... I SO want to see them ! :insane:

Well... Be here now it's the least favourite to Oasis too , but personally... All around the world, Magic Pie, Stand by me, The girl in the dirty shirt... Man, this is quality ! I think Heathen Chemistry amazing, but it's the album everyone thinks it's weak . Well... *dies*

Not being off-topic:

OO-1.jpg