bumpity bump!

I got it this past friday, it's friggin' awesome. This last record is making me love even more Franz Ferdinand

No You Girls is... maybe my favourite, but Send Him Away is pretty close, also Can't Stop Feeling, Twilight Omens and Lucid Dreams

But i think i prefer the live version of What She Came For oO'

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just "discovered" Franz Ferdinand... love them!! I'm looking them up and realizing I've heard a lot of their stuff before, but never really put a name to the music. I think this is going to be on heavy rotation on my ipod for a while.

Great Gig in Glasgow last night:thumb_yello: Crowd were a bit wild............lots of crowd surfing and flying beer:naughty:

Excellent performance though:mf_lustslow: Have a great night on Monday Laurel...I am sure you will be boinging lots after it:naughty: Anyone else that is going to one of the gigs, you have a great night too.:thumb_yello:

Great Gig in Glasgow last night:thumb_yello: Crowd were a bit wild............lots of crowd surfing and flying beer:naughty:

Excellent performance though:mf_lustslow: Have a great night on Monday Laurel...I am sure you will be boinging lots after it:naughty: Anyone else that is going to one of the gigs, you have a great night too.:thumb_yello

I was listening to their album all last night .... getting myself in the mood :wub2:

Am really looking forward to seeing them again .... long time since June :thumb_yello:

Glad you enjoyed them :wink2:

I was listening to their album all last night .... getting myself in the mood :wub2:

Am really looking forward to seeing them again .... long time since June :thumb_yello:

Glad you enjoyed them :wink2:

Thanks Laurel.:wub2: You will have a ball I am sure. I am totally obsessed with Ulysses and just had it on repeat all the way home last night and all the way into work today:naughty:

How long was the gig Kath ?

I will see them in July in a festival !I hope I will have fun :naughty:

Hi Vanessa, they were on for 1 hr 17 mins:naughty: I only know so precisely as Vicky had a train to catch so we were watching the clock:naughty:

I am sure you will enjoy them:thumb_yello:

Hi Vanessa, they were on for 1 hr 17 mins:naughty: I only know so precisely as Vicky had a train to catch so we were watching the clock:naughty:

I am sure you will enjoy them:thumb_yello:

1 hr 17 mins exactly? :lol3:

How was the setlist? It was good?

Excellent performance though:mf_lustslow: Have a great night on Monday Laurel...I am sure you will be boinging lots after it:naughty: Anyone else that is going to one of the gigs, you have a great night too.:thumb_yello:

Wow, that sounds crazy. But awesome. So, that would be crazy awesome..? :naughty:

thanks for the report, i'll go see them on Monday 16th March in Lille, and i'm impatient:naughty:

1 hr 17 mins exactly? :lol3:

How was the setlist? It was good?

Yes.............1 hr 17 exactly:naughty:

Not being a massively obsessive fan I can't answer in great depth about the setlist I am afraid. I have the new album and basically I would say that the set was a mixture of new and old material...sorry that I can't be much more specific...I am sure that Laurel will be able to give a VERY detailed report after tomorrow night:thumb_yello:

Wow, that sounds crazy. But awesome. So, that would be crazy awesome..? :naughty:

It would indeed.................and it was!

thanks for the report, i'll go see them on Monday 16th March in Lille, and i'm impatient:naughty:

WOW! Have a great time:thumb_yello:

Not being a massively obsessive fan I can't answer in great depth about the setlist I am afraid. I have the new album and basically I would say that the set was a mixture of new and old material...sorry that I can't be much more specific...I am sure that Laurel will be able to give a VERY detailed report after tomorrow night:thumb_yello:

It would indeed.................and it was!

WOW! Have a great time:thumb_yello:

I'm planning to film the whole thing lol ...... :wink2:

The first time I'll ever do that ..... am dead excited now ...... :wub2:

Excited but not boinging? I am expecting much boinging when you come back:naughty:

Have a brilliant time................I am sure you will:thumb_yello:

Excited but not boinging? I am expecting much boinging when you come back:naughty:

Have a brilliant time................I am sure you will:thumb_yello:

Oh I want to boing ... but I'm being good :angel_not:

See ..... :thumb_yello:

I see, you liked the concert even you're not an obsessive fan, that's a good sign! *cross fingers* i hope they play Can't stop feeling

Thanks anyway ^^

Have fun, Laurel!! I hope you enjoy the concert and give us a report... and if you're able to take pictures be sure to post them in here if you have time and of course the videos :lol3:

Have fun again!!!

Just in case:

Live gig on the radio right now:

http://www.purefm.be/rtbf_2000/bin/view_something.cgi?id=0173435_sac

click "ecouter en live" in the orange banner

I'm listening to their album again right now .... oh and I've not forgotten my review of their Hammersmith gig .... it's just I'm still on the old laptop ... so can't upload the vids I took .... should be on the new one tomorrow .... my brother is coming down to set up the internet on it for me .... :wub2:

So I shall post everything after that :boing:

I'm listening to their album again right now .... oh and I've not forgotten my review of their Hammersmith gig .... it's just I'm still on the old laptop ... so can't upload the vids I took .... should be on the new one tomorrow .... my brother is coming down to set up the internet on it for me .... :wub2:

So I shall post everything after that :boing:

Looking forward to it Laurel...................even if you did miss my favourite line:wink2:

:punk:What was that Kath?

Yeah Laurel, come o!n!:punk:

:wink2::wub2:

The 'last night was wild' line:roftl:

Laurel recorded it but had her focus on the wrong person during that line:shocked::roftl: