Please help me

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I have depression since 99 so I know what you mean, my mood change every 10 seconds, and now I'm ok just because I'm in treatment, I take medicines, and even this way sometimes I feel depressed, it's sucks, so I'm always available to help people passing through difficult situations, so I'm here :wink2: but my english isn't perfect :thumb_yello:

Edited by Lollipop Love

Hello, I have depression since my 99 so I know what you mean, my mood change every 10 seconds, and now I'm ok just because I'm in treatment, I take medicines, and even this way sometimes I feel depressed, it's sucks, so I'm always available to help people passing through difficult situations, so I'm here :wink2: but my english isn't perfect :thumb_yello:

Awww I am sorry to hear that Lucy. I know, depression is dreadful, I'm not normally like this though but sometimes I'm just like this: :sad: Your English is good btw! Thanks for your support, ly Sam xoxox

Awww I am sorry to hear that Lucy. I know, depression is dreadful, I'm not normally like this though but sometimes I'm just like this: :sad: Your English is good btw! Thanks for your support, ly Sam xoxox

Ok, it's normal.

What does usually help you when you feel like this?

btw do you like pets?

ok, if you need we are here :thumb_yello:

I love animals and my dog is always help me smile when I need, animals are wonderful to help, even the small ones.

Awww thank you you have made me smile! :biggrin2: I am rather wary of some animals but they do make people feel much happier!

yes they do, one time when I was really depressed a channel was showing a marathon of the tv show "Friends" I was all day in front of TV but I laugh very much :bleh:, and I felt better. Sometimes things you don't even imagine can make you feel better.

yes they do, one time when I was really depressed a channel was showing a marathon of the tv show "Friends" I was all day in front of TV but I laugh very much :bleh:, and I felt better. Sometimes things you don't even imagine can make you feel better.

I love Friends! Especially Chandler, he's :wub2: It's so funny, I love watching it! Yes, things you don't imagine can help often do!

Whenever I get like this I sort of just lay down and think. Sounds pointless, but it really does help for me. Just think about why you're feeling this way and then things start making sense. Hope you feel better :flowers2:

Whenever I get like this I sort of just lay down and think. Sounds pointless, but it really does help for me. Just think about why you're feeling this way and then things start making sense. Hope you feel better :flowers2:

Awww thank you for the suggestion, I like to think too when I am down. It does help, doesn't it? Thank you for caring, ly Sam xoxox

Hugs and Mika! I had a cat until I was 10 but I am rather scared of a lot of animals.

Huuuugs and Mika???? Great!

You can see Mika almost everywhere on this forum ok

Now I want to present you a little bit of hugs..

What kind of hug do you prefer?

Like this?

e91456429985.jpg

Or like this?

7c2e2b31883b.jpg

Or like this?

d2130fcff5c2.jpg

Maybe like this?

62b859338981.jpg

Or?

ba9540ff2eae.jpg

Or this mmm...???

0a9db865fd85.jpg

Or...

68205122bf63.jpg

Hi this thread started with a cry for help and now it turned into the cutest set of hugs i have ever seen, i'm sure u feel a bit better sam ;)

And maybe there's a blog coming out as Mika is not at the party and sent them champagne, maybe he could send us a blog ;)