'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sleeping allllll the day ,and tomorrow i have 2 test.... written works actually in engl. and ital. :das: but i kinda know them,so ...won't study :glasses3:

who cares... :D

Good luck :thumb_yello:

I have math test tomorrow,just got back from my math lesson,I'm quite tired...went to the shopping mall to buy something...bla :naughty:

Thanks!

Well,some presents mostly :naughty: what are you going to get for New Year? :boing: what did you ask for?

nothing :blink: i didn't ask 4 anything actually :blink:

actually, i'll buy tamagochi however i can and wherever i find it by my self :cheerful_h4h:

bcs i want to get only THAT and dad can't find it anywhere(malo je smotan za potraznju tamagočija :das:) but never mind ...

what about uuuu??

aw,yes! i have no even a litle idea where will i be..i guess somewhere with few friends...maybe in Kotror...

Bye all.. Not that I was really active here, but bye anyway.. :ye: I have to go to bed.. :tea:

Loveya. :huglove:

Bye dear,slaap lekker :huglove:

nothing :k: i didn't ask 4 anything actually blink:

actually, i'll buy tamagochi however i can and wherever i find it by my self :cheerful_h4h:

bcs i want to get only THAT and dad can't find it anywhere(malo je smotan za potraznju tamagočija :s but never mind ...

what about uuuu??

aw,yes! i have no even a litle idea where will i be..i guess somewhere with few friends...maybe in Kotror...

I'm asking for something from mikasounds,I hope I'm gonna get it...and I'm doing mika mail...so there are gonna be plenty of nice presents for me! And I think my dad bought me something but he's gonna give it to me on the 31st :naughty: my mom already bought me some stuff,and she'll pay the mikasounds stuff,so I guess that's it. :cheerful_h4h:

Oh and I'm gonna go to my friends house or stay at home with my family and friends.

Kotor is a nice place to party :das: LOL

Bye dear,slaap lekker

I'm asking for something from mikasounds,I hope I'm gonna get it...and I'm doing mika mail...so there are gonna be plenty of nice presents for me! And I think my dad bought me something but he's gonna give it to me on the 31st my mom already bought me some stuff,and she'll pay the mikasounds stuff,so I guess that's it.

Oh and I'm gonna go to my friends house or stay at home with my family and friends.

Kotor is a nice place to party LOL

aaaall of that?:blink:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:crybaby:

I'm so jelous! :sneaky2:

Bem ti Zemlju!:crybaby:

Mah...Kotor :naughty: .....