'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?? :shocked: he looks older. Like he's 15 or something.:naughty:

Yep!! He does doesn't he?:naughty: He's just perfect.

And he wants to go to arts!:shocked: god... i hate these hormones that make me so cheesy and all inlove xD:thumbdown:

Yep!! He does doesn't he?:naughty: He's just perfect.

And he wants to go to arts!:shocked: god... i hate these hormones that make me so cheesy and all inlove xD:thumbdown:

That's really great! Yeah...I hate that too...:naughty: but what,even if he is 4 hours from your place you can meet him :wink2:

That's really great! Yeah...I hate that too...:naughty: but what,even if he is 4 hours from your place you can meet him :wink2:

Well yeah, but we don't know each other so well and we're just in the wrong circumstances:no: Great, I started my year all heart broken.:naughty:

Well yeah, but we don't know each other so well and we're just in the wrong circumstances:no: Great, I started my year all heart broken.:naughty:

Ohh come on,it's not broken! :wink2: don't be worry,it's not like you were in a relationship and that he dumped you! I guess you're just dissapointed that there wasn't a chance for something more between you two now.

Ohh come on,it's not broken! :wink2: don't be worry,it's not like you were in a relationship and that he dumped you! I guess you're just dissapointed that there wasn't a chance for something more between you two.

Yep, guess it's not:naughty:

Yep:no:

I think my heart or brain, my subconcious , myself or whatever is trying to make me feel bad:naughty:

Yep, guess it's not:naughty:

Yep:no:

I think my heart or brain, my subconcious , myself or whatever is trying to make me feel bad:naughty:

Nooo it's not :roftl: you know what,I think he wouldn't have anything against the phone convo with you,if it really was that way you told me! :thumb_yello:

Nooo it's not :roftl: you know what,I think he wouldn't have anything against the phone convo with you,if it really was that way you told me! :thumb_yello:

Hmmm I shall ponder about it then.. I only have two days though, then he leaves and I have no way to get to him:naughty::naughty:

I sound so desperate:no::no:

Hmmm I shall ponder about it then.. I only have two days though, then he leaves and I have no way to get to him:naughty::naughty:

I sound so desperate:no::no:

Why two days only?

Don't be,that happens to all of us :huglove:

yes,it is

I'm great as well...

see ya

ps. HI:&bye:sad: every1...

Dani!:tears:

I'm glad you're great, I wanted to talk to you though:thumbdown:

Bye darling..:huglove:

Why two days only?

Don't be,that happens to all of us :huglove:

'Cause he's going to be in my friend's house for more two days, and that's the way I can reach him:naughty:

Aw.. thanks:blush-anim-cl:

Soo, lets talk about something else:nay:

What did you do in your friends house?

It was good,I came there and her parents left about half an hour later,we listened to music,jumped around,sang,done karaoke,then ate (I'll put pics on myspace of our sandwiches :roftl:),and theeen my friend took some bottles out of the cabinet :naughty: I took some Jack Daniels,she took both Jack Daniels and Campari. :roftl: but it was too strong for me,so I mixed it up with apple juice. Then we played a DVD,a spanish horror movie called "El Orphanato" (The Orphanage) - it wasn't MUCH scary but there were some scenes which were really horrid :naughty: there was some scene where one girl played with her friends and tapped on the door saying:"Uno,dos,tres,toco lapared" (I don't know how's it spelled in Spanish btw :lmao:) but it means "One,two,three,I knock" or something...and then some boogie child touches her shoulder. So my friend tapped later on the door and we heard some strange noises down stairs! :shocked: that scared the **** out of us! but it was nothing really. xD

Then we ate cookies and cakes...listened to music again...then done our photoshooting :naughty: and then I walked home.

It was good,I came there and her parents left about half an hour later,we listened to music,jumped around,sang,done karaoke,then ate (I'll put pics on myspace of our sandwiches :roftl),and theeen my friend took some bottles out of the cabinet :naughty I took some Jack Daniels,she took both Jack Daniels and Campari. :roftl but it was too strong for me,so I mixed it up with apple juice. Then we played a DVD,a spanish horror movie called "El Orphanato" (The Orphanage) - it wasn't MUCH scary but there were some scenes which were really horrid :naughty: there was some scene where one girl played with her friends and tapped on the door saying:"Uno,dos,tres,toco lapared" (I don't know how's it spelled in Spanish btw :lmao:) but it means "One,two,three,I knock" or something...and then some boogie child touches her shoulder. So my friend tapped later on the door and we heard some strange noises down stairs! :shocked: that scared the **** out of us! but it was nothing really. xD

Then we ate cookies and cakes...listened to music again...then done our photoshooting :naughty: and then I walked home.

Aw that sounds too nice to be real!:naughty::bleh:

God, I'm curious about horror movies, but then I see them and scare the sh*t outta me:naughty:

Aw that sounds too nice to be real!:naughty::bleh:

God, I'm curious about horror movies, but then I see them and scare the sh*t outta me:naughty:

It was really nice :wub2:

I LOVE horrors! I love to be scared on that way... :roftl: I prefer watching them on the daylight,but then the impression isn't the same as during the night :naughty:

hey everyone! happy 2009! that was quite an exciting new year! it was so foggy tho you couldnt see the house across the street, and that was w/out the smoke!

we were out on the street doing firecrackers for an hour +. and so 3 houses on out street (mine, my neighbors and my other neighbors) are the only ones doiing fire works this year so my family, and my neighbors (one of the families) did ours as the other neighbors did theres, and when we were out we went over to theirs and there were some that shot 200+ feet up high in the air, some that made sonic booms basically. and there were some that the daughter brought back from mexico that were illigal here, and when we did the biggest one, it left a whole in the ground, black all over the street, annd it was the loudest sound on earth! we all screamed our heads off. but itwas so fun.

then we stayed up until after 5 am watching IT.

how's everyone

Edited by mika-fan1001