'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

Oh...it should be fun! I like reading in English. What book is it?

The Boy Who Invented the Bubble Gun. A "suspense-filled adventure" by Paul Gallico. If you don't know it, my father has an English library at his room :biggrin2: So he doesn't only have common and well-known stories, but also not-so-big titles.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boy Who Invented the Bubble Gun. A "suspense-filled adventure" by Paul Gallico. If you don't know it, my father has an English library at his room :biggrin2: So he doesn't only have common and well-known stories, but also not-so-big titles.

Never heard of,to be honest,but it sounds interesting! I'm gonna search for it in a min. :thumb_yello:

EDIT**

Review

A young boy has a brilliant idea for a toy - a toy gun which shoots bubbles. He builds a working model of it, and shows it to his father. Unfortunately, his father shows no interest in the toy. So, to demonstrate to his father that it is worth doing, he gets on a bus and takes it to Washington to patent it. This is his story, and the story of the people he meets along the way.

In this book, subtitled An Odyssey of Innocence, Gallico has produced a lovely story of an innocent child coming to terms with the fact that the world is an unfair place. This is one of his good ones.

I like it!! :biggrin2:

Edited by keti

:shocked:Wow! I hope you have an awsome time. I know you will!

Not much. Listening to music, messing about on facebook. Ohh and reading!:D

LOL !

I know I will too .

Liam can be stupid and mess up the lyrics and sing out of tune, but I hope he doesn't act like an a** in Portugal... however if Liam sucks, there is always Noel that makes all the f*ck just perfect . LOL

Well... I now have to go and take a bath . Be back later .

Lova ya ! ;)