left brain or right brain?

@nn@

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right brain apparently (did 3 tests, although the dancer really changes :roftl:)

uses feeling

"big picture" oriented

imagination rules

symbols and images

present and future

philosophy & religion

can "get it" (i.e. meaning)

believes

appreciates

spatial perception

knows object function

fantasy based

presents possibilities

impetuous

risk taking

Think most is true .. althought the others sites are talking about "art" and "writing" and stuff and that's totally not me :roftl:

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

I'm left brained :wink2:

The first time I saw that dancer one I tried and tried and tried but I could not possibly see her turning right, then one day I was showing it to one of my friends who's really artistic and obviously right brained and I suddenly saw it! Must have been her influence rubbing off on me :naughty:

I'm left brained :wink2:

The first time I saw that dancer one I tried and tried and tried but I could not possibly see her turning right, then one day I was showing it to one of my friends who's really artistic and obviously right brained and I suddenly saw it! Must have been her influence rubbing off on me :naughty:

I don't get that dancer-thing :roftl: It was turning clockwise, and I couldn't see it doing anything else .. And then I read was stood with "right-brained" and then scrolled up again and the thing was turning the other way .. and then I did the other tests (with that page still opened) and at the end I looked again before closing and it was turning clockwise again .. :roftl:

But I'm totally not an artistic person orso ...

I don't get that dancer-thing :roftl: It was turning clockwise, and I couldn't see it doing anything else .. And then I read was stood with "right-brained" and then scrolled up again and the thing was turning the other way .. and then I did the other tests (with that page still opened) and at the end I looked again before closing and it was turning clockwise again .. :roftl:

But I'm totally not an artistic person orso ...

:roftl:

It only turns clockwise for me if I try really hard, sometimes I can't get her to turn that way at all, and then if I lose concentration in the slightest she's back going anti clockwise again :naughty:

I'm not very good at science either but I relate to pretty much everything else it says on the list!

Right Brain||||||||||40%Left Brain||||||||||||44%*results won't usually add up to 100% as this test measures each side seperately

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to have fairly Equal Hemispheres

-----------------------------------------

According to Darwinian theory, optimal evolution takes place with random variation and selective retention. The evolution savvy individual will try many different approaches when faced with a problem and select the best of those approaches. Many historical intellectuals have confessed their advantage was simply considering/exploring/trying more approaches than others. The left brain dominant type suffers from limited approaches, narrow-mindedness. The right brain dominant type suffers from too many approaches, scatterbrained. To maintain balanced hemispheres, you need to exercise both variability and selection. Just as a company will have more chance of finding a great candidate by increasing their applicant pool, an individual who considers a wider set of options is more likely to make quality decisions.

I only use 84% of my brain?:crybaby: