Advertisement with Mika:-)?

Kasia_xxx

LOL, I don't know exactly what I was thinking, I just wanted you to say "That depends if you're thinking what I'm thinking you're thinking ;)

Nevermind ;)

Lol, chcken... Chicken

Um poulet grand a toi Mika! xx

lmfao you'e as daft as me hehehe:roftl

Yes he should.

A NUDE KFC add...

I'm kidding ;)

But what could Mika do as a KFC avocate???

oh yeah a nude ad would be fantastic :mf_lustslow::wink2: it'd make my day heck it'd make my year scrap it that'd make my life :drool::das: *imagines Mika nude* phwoaaooorrrrrr

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he should.

A NUDE KFC add...

I'm kidding ;)

But what could Mika do as a KFC avocate???

5799e2ab9acf.gif

this...:naughty:

oh yeah a nude ad would be fantastic :mf_lustslow::wink2: it'd make my day heck it'd make my year scrap it that'd make my life :drool::das: *imagines Mika nude* phwoaaooorrrrrr

hahaha..oh no,my squeaky clean mind is now polluted!!

oh yeah a nude ad would be fantastic :mf_lustslow: it'd make my day heck it'd make my year scrap it that'd make my life :drool: *imagines Mika nude* phwoaaooorrrrrr

Hah, the last person to tell me I was daft was my great nana when I told her I didn't want to smear my mascara so don't bug me while I'm listening to Mika please!

5799e2ab9acf.gif

this...:naughty:

hahaha..oh no,my squeaky clean mind is now polluted!!

OMFG where did you get THAT from!

I WANT IT!

Actually, I wouldn't mind having the giff either :D

Yeah, hate to break it to you hun but you were (like my painting of Mika in art class) doomed from the very beginning!

I'm sorry if this is kinda off topic, since you're talking about another kind of adds (:naughty:), but I'd reeeaaally love to see him in a "Got Milk?" one.

Heh, don't get me STARTED :naughty:

I can't handle this anymore:-D

kasia,breathe girll..breathee....hahaha..u've got urself in this mess and there's no way out! :roftl:

sorry to tell you if you join the mfc you're doomed to be corrupted with rudeness & filth lmfao:naughty::roftl::lol3:

haha..i am aware of that,that's why i'm bold enough,lol.

OMFG where did you get THAT from!

I WANT IT!

Actually, I wouldn't mind having the giff either :D

Yeah, hate to break it to you hun but you were (like my painting of Mika in art class) doomed from the very beginning!

Heh, don't get me STARTED :naughty:

hahah..grab it,i think i stole it from the classic mikagasmic threads.i have been away for quite sometime now,and i'm quite outdated,huhu..

kasia,breathe girll..breathee....hahaha..u've got urself in this mess and there's no way out! :roftl:

haha..i am aware of that,that's why i'm bold enough,lol.

hahah..grab it,i think i stole it from the classic mikagasmic threads.i have been away for quite sometime now,and i'm quite outdated,huhu..

Hahaha thanks, I am really curius now as to where exactly it came from...

ur welcome darl..do u remember which gig was it from?

No, that's what I mean, I really want to find out where and when it was taken and it looks as though it was a video so it's likely to be up in video form on youtube where we can see all the sound and the whole video...

So I REALLY want to find it!

Actually, it would be JUST my luck for it to be from the PDP Dvd!

Yeah, that'd be about right ;)

No, that's what I mean, I really want to find out where and when it was taken and it looks as though it was a video so it's likely to be up in video form on youtube where we can see all the sound and the whole video...

So I REALLY want to find it!

Actually, it would be JUST my luck for it to be from the PDP Dvd!

Yeah, that'd be about right ;)

lol..i thought u knew.unfortunately,love,it's not form the PDP dvd.it's quite old if u ask me.it's from an american gig i suppose.

It hasn't come out here either (New Zealand) and I got it from Amazon UK ;)

Now to find a pdp DVD :P

i wished i could order on9..at least if i had a credit card it would be easier,but what the heck.an underaged has to accept the fact that well,she's underaged! :boxed: we're on the same boat then,hehe.

:naughty: trying as I may

hey i just noticed ur new..no wonder u're unfamiliar with the insanity and obsession here,haha.welcome to the mfc! and..once u get in,it's hard to leave.i can assure u,ur obsession towards ur curliness will only get worse :roftl:

hey i just noticed ur new..no wonder u're unfamiliar with the insanity and obsession here,haha.welcome to the mfc! and..once u get in,it's hard to leave.i can assure u,ur obsession towards ur curliness will only get worse :roftl:

It's getting worse and worse every day, though I'm more of a reader than a poster.

Thanks for your welcome

I vote for chicken tonight.

Chicken was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread but the chocolate massage lotion would also be quite interesting :blush-anim-cl:

did someone say,chicken???? :chkn::kachinga: hahaha..i thought of mika's funky arse dance in a KFC ad.

It's getting worse and worse every day, though I'm more of a reader than a poster.

Thanks for your welcome

it is? congratulations to you,haha..you have made full use of the obsession by joining our posts.u shud post more often :wink2: