• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy! :biggrin2:

Because I don't have as much homework as I did yesterday, which means I can get more sleep. :naughty:

And I think I may straighten my hair for tomorrow. :bleh:

Eating birthday cake. Tis mum's 40th. Can't believe she made it this far living with us! :roftl:

Happy Birthday to her! :yay::happybday:

nope. my mom was buying me all this stuff at the store i needed, and i was gonna buy that w/ the money i brought w/ me but i lent that money to my neighbor.

Right, that's still cool. You can buy it whenever you want (if you want)...or buy something else. :naughty:

Well, gotta go, for now. See ya later. :bye:

WHAT color did you dye your hair??????

Purple with blue streaks. :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, just kidding.

I dyed it a darker brown (it said something like espresso), I deepened my hair colour. It's non-permanent and contains no ammonia. So it will wash out in 28 washes and won't damage my hair. So, it looks like I'll be back to what I was before in about...a month. :naughty:

How are you feeling from your surgery? Now that (I hope) you've had some time to rest.

Purple with blue streaks. :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, just kidding.

I dyed it a darker brown (it said something like espresso), I deepened my hair colour. It's non-permanent and contains no ammonia. So it will wash out in 28 washes and won't damage my hair. So, it looks like I'll be back to what I was before in about...a month. :naughty:

How are you feeling from your surgery? Now that (I hope) you've had some time to rest.

Purple with blue streaks would have looked awesome!!!! :das:

I am better today -- not HAPPY that I have to go back to work tomorrow! But, not AS sore as yesterday!!!!! THANKS for asking! :huglove:

Purple with blue streaks would have looked awesome!!!! :das:

I am better today -- not HAPPY that I have to go back to work tomorrow! But, not AS sore as yesterday!!!!! THANKS for asking! :huglove:

Maybe next time. Or next time I'll try that look...with a wig. :naughty:

Work already? That sucks. But it's good you aren't as sore. And...you'rrrrre welcome! :biggrin2:

Maybe next time. Or next time I'll try that look...with a wig. :naughty:

Work already? That sucks. But it's good you aren't as sore. And...you'rrrrre welcome! :biggrin2:

Ooohhh -- I think it would be quite 'fun' to have a wig like that -- and maybe a Hot Pink one -- you know for those nights you are feeling a bit on the wild side :naughty:

I dread tomorrow!!!! I really do!!!!!

Ooohhh -- I think it would be quite 'fun' to have a wig like that -- and maybe a Hot Pink one -- you know for those nights you are feeling a bit on the wild side :naughty:

I dread tomorrow!!!! I really do!!!!!

One in every colour! :blink: Nice. :naughty:

Just think, it'll be over sooner than you think. :wink2: