• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...the MFC is distracting! :hypo:

yeah :naughty:

not just that...but can you actually believe i fell into a depression thinking i'll be 19 soon? i loved being 18 :tears:

*closes the notebook...* aside of that, my essay started from the theme about a girl that drowns some newborn puppies:thumbdown:

yeah :naughty:

not just that...but can you actually believe i fell into a depression thinking i'll be 19 soon? i loved being 18 :tears:

*closes the notebook...* aside of that, my essay started from the theme about a girl that drowns some newborn puppies:thumbdown:

Aww! :sad: But I think that's kinda awesome, you're maturing. Well, I don't know you 100% so...maybe or maybe not. :naughty:

Whaaaaat? Why?! :tears:

Aww! :sad: But I think that's kinda awesome, you're maturing. Well, I don't know you 100% so...maybe or maybe not. :naughty:

Whaaaaat? Why?! :tears:

well i don't want to grow up, but hey, there's always my little own world where i can be whatever i want :naughty: even if i'll be 80

ughh that was a sad extract from a book; it was about a little girl that drowned the 4 little puppies because she didn't want to take care of them, and the scene when they struggle to float is so described with loads of details :tears:

anyway...i almost finished my essay, and i'm off to take a shower. see you tomorrow :wink2:

good luck with yours!

well i don't want to grow up, but hey, there's always my little own world where i can be whatever i want :naughty: even if i'll be 80

ughh that was a sad extract from a book; it was about a little girl that drowned the 4 little puppies because she didn't want to take care of them, and the scene when they struggle to float is so described with loads of details

anyway...i almost finished my essay, and i'm off to take a shower. see you tomorrow :wink2:

good luck with yours!

Me too! This is my moto:

mikaav4-1.jpg

:thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh no, that sounds like such a depressing story. :sad:

Nice! Thanks so much...you too! :bye:

This essay is going nowhere. :aah::lol3:

Awh, that's no good! Hope you find some inspiration soon!

I'm getting my stuff ready for school! Yay for first day back! =D

But it's my last first day back ever! I don't wanna leave school! :tears:

I like school far too much for my own good...lol :naughty::roftl:

Awh, that's no good! Hope you find some inspiration soon!

I'm getting my stuff ready for school! Yay for first day back! =D

But it's my last first day back ever! I don't wanna leave school! :tears:

I like school far too much for my own good...lol :naughty::roftl:

I'm just over half way through at this point. :sneaky2::naughty:

Awww no! Well, sure is exciting? :naughty:

I'm just over half way through at this point. :sneaky2::naughty:

Awww no! Well, sure is exciting? :naughty:

That's good. =]

Yeah... I'm way too nerdy... I got up at 8am and put my uniform on. I don't start until 12. So now I'm sitting here until 11, and then we can leave. :naughty:

Whhhaaat? You are really excited?:naughty:

Yep. School is far more interesting than home, and I live no-where near any of my friends. The also give us far to much time off for holidays... =\

'Tis 10:33. 27 minutes until I can go. =D