• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, that's... unusual! You can be a member of The Killers! XDU

I'd love to hang out with a murderer... one that doesn't kill me

haha!

o ok! well we should meet up some time!!! haha

o crap! i just now remembered i had homework!!! i think i should get on that! haha! o and i wanted to take a bath!! thats not good!

haha!

o ok! well we should meet up some time!!! haha

o crap! i just now remembered i had homework!!! i think i should get on that! haha! o and i wanted to take a bath!! thats not good!

Crap! That's bad! You should do your homework first... i think it's more important (:

I guess i should go now >_< I need to get some sleep

See you later, Dev! Nice talking to you and good luck with everything tomorrow

writing about childhood memories that i have been told about myself, for creative writing

.. and i realize that i am pretty sure my sisters wanted me to die. when i was one, one of them through me off the bed, and i cracked my head open. then also when iw as one, my sister let me in the pool area [at a neighbors house] and went over to the sandbox, and she relized i was drowning a few minutes later, and dove in and saved me [but i was moments away from death]

:shocked:

i think this is telling me something!

aaaahhhhh!!!! What songs? :wub2:

Hallelujah. Rufus is not that fampous here in Holland, but I came across this song wich is originally by Leonard Cohen, but I liked Rufus's version much more. So I'm defenatly gonna explore Rufus some more!:thumb_yello:

Hallelujah. Rufus is not that fampous here in Holland, but I came across this song wich is originally by Leonard Cohen, but I liked Rufus's version much more. So I'm defenatly gonna explore Rufus some more!:thumb_yello:

Oh YES that is a beautiful song!!! And if you like it -- you will LOVE more from Rufus!!! He is magical! Rufus LOVED Leonard Cohen so much!!!

If I may recommend some NOT to miss:

Nobody's off the hook

Between my legs

Greek Song

Little Sister

The Art Teacher

. . . . okay I could go on and on! :wub2: