• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the one that you have right now. Avatars are what I identify people with so it gets a little confusing when they change.

Thanks. And yeah, that was the old one. It takes me time to find a new one...the right size to my liking etc.

I need to take a shower and I'm coughing non-stop. :thumbdown:

that's no fun:thumbdown:

Someone do my essay for me please? kthxbai.

I could, but I don't really think I should. I'm a pretty good writer though

I'm gonna watch a movie even though I should really go to bed:mf_rosetinted:

o xool. nvr heard of it xD

hahaha seriously! lol. is the HW due tomorrow?

yeah, but it shouldn't take long. I've still got like 4 hours to do it. I'm not sure if I really want to go to sleep tonight. But all it is is reading a couple pages in the text book and then answering questions.

yeah, but it shouldn't take long. I've still got like 4 hours to do it. I'm not sure if I really want to go to sleep tonight. But all it is is reading a couple pages in the text book and then answering questions.

that is true! lol. i think my parents would kill me if i went anothe night w/out sleeping (all weekend basically. and they werent home even, and they were mad!) o ok that is good

that's always fun. found any good ones?

not any good ones yet,nope :[

Well, I am going to shut the computer off so that I have no more temptations so that I can do my homework. But I may watch another movie. I just really don't feel like going to sleep, but I don't even want to think about what I'll feel like in a couple of days!

I'm off....to see the wizard?

Well, I am going to shut the computer off so that I have no more temptations so that I can do my homework. But I may watch another movie. I just really don't feel like going to sleep, but I don't even want to think about what I'll feel like in a couple of days!

I'm off....to see the wizard?

haha ok :]

o nice lol. bye