Mff

DarkLight

Ok whilst the Mfc was down (which totally sucked) I created my own Mika forum

the Mika fan forum or Mff for short so If you wanna join me over there then feel free to it's just an alternative to this place & somewhere to get your Mika fix if ever there's anymore problems with the mfc (which I hope there won't be)

anyhow so far there's 6 members (8 if you include me as I have an admin account & a regular one) under my reguar one i'm known as darklight like on there

and there is a Mikagasmic thread over there too just like the one here as I know how much you guys love the mikagasmic threads:wink2:

http://mikafans.proboards.com/index.cgi

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok whilst the Mfc was down (which totally sucked) I created my own Mika forum

the Mika fan forum or Mff for short so If you wanna join me over there then feel free to it's just an alternative to this place & somewhere to get your Mika fix if ever there's anymore problems with the mfc (which I hope there won't be)

anyhow so far there's 6 members (8 if you include me as I have an admin account & a regular one) under my reguar one i'm known as darklight like on there

and there is a Mikagasmic thread over there too just like the one here as I know how much you guys love the mikagasmic threads:wink2:

http://mikafans.proboards.com/index.cgi

great....i created my account ... :thumb_yello:

cool stuff:punk:

it's great to see you guys over there:punk: I've just added a few more things on there now :punk: It's really starting to come together now:thumb_yello:

I'm very happy bcs of that :)

i cant promise that i'll be there very often but i'll come sometimes and of course when MFC is down :huh:

tnx 4 that place...

im off now...

see ya :bye:

xxxx

I saved it in my fav's for when MFC is down again :D

I did the same thing!:wink2:

Every time the MFC is down, and it's been some times now:naughty: I always think: What about if it never comes back?

I'm always afraid to lose contact with you guys so this is brilliant!:thumb_yello:

Hey I made my account there Chantelle :punk: so cool! I'm KateNotorious :thumb_yello:

ahh so you're katenotorious lol:naughty: I see :punk:

I did the same thing!:wink2

Every time the MFC is down, and it's been some times now:naughty: I always think: What about if it never comes back?

I'm always afraid to lose contact with you guys so this is brilliant!:thumb_yello

yeah me too so besides being an alternative to the mfc it's also a backup too:punk: