Songs that make you cry?

superstar

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara Bareille's song "Gravity" really gets to me sometimes, because it's exactly how I feel

Her other song "Between The Lines" also relates to how I feel...

I don't cry, but when I sing them I can definitely put a lot of emotion into it because...the lyrics are perfect...

Also Happy Ending, too.

• 5 months later...

this one.

i made a video for my dad on his bday and put this song in the background.

he called me after he had seen it and he was crying too. :wub2:

It depends on the moment...but there are some songs that bring tears to my eyes.

Do They Know It's Christmas :tears:

You Take My Breath Away, These Are The Days Of Our Lives(Queen) ok and almost all the songs in the Made In Heaven album...:blush-anim-cl:

Sometimes, Any Other World, because it's a song that says a lot to me...

And a few more, I guess... I just can't remember them all now.

it brought tears in my eyes when i've seen any other world on the pdp dvd. it's just so... meaningful

Song bird by Eva Cassidy.

One that makes me cry more than anything in 'How to save a life' By the Fray. I was watching the video to it yesterday and I broke down into tears.

Also Any other World makes me cry. It's my favourite song but I can't help it.

Happy Ending - but for good reasons. I cry because It makes me think of Mika in a different way. When I listen to the orchestra at the end and the choir it just makes me think "Wow. One guy did that? One amazing guy put together all that?" And I dno :naughty: I just cry.

It's a good thing that Mika's songs make me and many other people cry because it shows how powerful the song is. It has the power to jump out and play with your emotions. I think all of his songs do. They can make you Happy, sad, dance or just simply smile. That's always a good thing to have in a song. Connecting with the audience and making you feel something. Only well written songs have the power to do that.