Mika's Xmas Gift for the MFC - A blog on a daily basis!

willywonka

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: you must be one of the funniest people i know..

and it was only two months ago that jackviolet was whining about TOO MANY blogs.. methinks he listened.

Maybe somebody is...

Maybe somebody's work in his album is almost over...

Maybe he read all the whining, asking, demanding ooommming posts we have been flooding it here...

is better he post a vlog really soon :sneaky2: for his own good :bleh:

methinks too many people on here whinge about his blogs, his hair his clothes, the way he looks etc etc etc...

methinks mika can't win no matter what the heck he does:boxed:

he posts too often people whinge he hardly posts at all people whinge

he has straight hair people whinge he has curly hair people whinge he has flat hair people whinge

sheesh If I were mika i'd be screaming & tearing my hair out maybe that's what's happened to his hair, he can never satisfy his whingey fans so ended up tearing it out in frustration

what's the guy to do to please you all eh?? sheeshhh:sneaky2:

give the poor guy a break will you

Edited by DarkLight

methinks too many people on here whinge about his blogs, his hair his clothes, the way he looks etc etc etc...

methinks mika can't win no matter what the heck he does:boxed:

he posts too often people whinge he hardly posts at all people whinge

he has straight hair people whinge he has curly hair people whinge he has flat hair people whinge

sheesh If I were mika i'd be screaming & tearing my hair out maybe that's what's happened to his hair, he can never satisfy his whingey fans so ended up tearing it out in frustration

what's the guy to do to please you all eh?? sheeshhh:sneaky2:

give the poor guy a break will you

It's just human nature, chantelle...

Specially when human nature hasn't got much else to do lol...

We don't do it on purpose, we just can't avoid commenting on everything, but i believe no one does it with a bad intention...

If by any chance Mika would read this he must be cracking his ass off laughing, how would u react if u had a bunch of people saying your gorgeous on the internet??? ;)

It's just human nature, chantelle...

Specially when human nature hasn't got much else to do lol...

We don't do it on purpose, we just can't avoid commenting on everything, but i believe no one does it with a bad intention...

If by any chance Mika would read this he must be cracking his ass off laughing, how would u react if u had a bunch of people saying your gorgeous on the internet??? ;)

it's ok people saying your gorgeous on the internet but what has that to do with anything?:blink:

I was just saying I think people give the guy too much of a hard time they won't stop whinging he can't seem to ever put a foot right as regards to blogs, his hair what he wears etc:sneaky2::boxed:

I don't mind if he's not posting any vlogs. If I were him,I wouldn't do that too.

Actually,at some point I think he regrets that he has accomplished that kind of a relation with his fans. They espect a lot of him to do,if he does not send any vlog they'll be moaning on here and swearing and what not. Really folks,give him a break,other musicians wouldn't give a damn for their fans,not to mention blogging/vlogging.

Actually,be happy because he even POSTS something,he has sent a few blogs within a few days. Imagibe if he hadn't posted anything,because he works on a new album,on the B project,he's doing the artwork for the new album with his sister,PLUS he finds time to blog!!

Why would you all want to see his face now?? :boxed: I mean I'd love it too,but if the guy feels uncomfortable about his looks now and if he's stressed or something (which he has mentioned in a blog),can you imagine how tired or exausted he looks like!

I don't mind if he's not posting any vlogs. If I were him,I wouldn't do that too.

Actually,at some point I think he regrets that he has accomplished that kind of a relation with his fans. They espect a lot of him to do,if he does not send any vlog they'll be moaning on here and swearing and what not. Really folks,give him a break,other musicians wouldn't give a damn for their fans,not to mention blogging/vlogging.

Actually,be happy because he even POSTS something,he has sent a few blogs within a few days. Imagibe if he hadn't posted anything,because he works on a new album,on the B project,he's doing the artwork for the new album with his sister,PLUS he finds time to blog!!

Why would you all want to see his face now?? :boxed: I mean I'd love it too,but if the guy feels uncomfortable about his looks now and if he's stressed or something (which he has mentioned in a blog),can you imagine how tired or exausted he looks like!

glad someone else see's things from my point of view I agree totally keti:punk:

Edited by DarkLight

Amen to you other artists don't even do blogs while they are working on an album or they are on a break !

Edited by vanessa

Yaaay glad to know :punk:

lol

I think people should just shut up & be grateful with what he gives us/does for us

he gives us so much more than the average pop star & we should be happy with that & not harass him, he has better things to do than try & jump through hoops for his so called fans:sneaky2:

if he doesn't blog for a while so what leave him be, let him do what he's doing & he'll blog as & when he can, if he blogs several times in a short space of time we should be happy he has something he wants to share with us he gives us so much so we shouldn't pester him to do anymore for him

He blogs often enough for me as it is. I mean I have to work and do other stuff so I am not sitting at the computer waiting to see what Mika has been doing.

I am sure he has plenty of other stuff to do himself as well.

Anyway, I reckon no matter what we think or want, he will do his own thing regarding blogs. And so he should.

Of course u're all right...

BUT as I was the one who started this thread I'll speak for myself:

please acknoledgde i did it just for FUN, (as well as all the others i did before), not to be whining/moaning about anything...

I have no intentions whatsoever of seriously pushing Mika to blog/vlog/DO anything - who are we humble servants to demand him for anything?????

(even if he happens to read this, which i don't believe he does or have the time to),

the matter is we were so happy that he blogged twice, then a third time that we starting kidding about him blogging on a daily basis, which irony apart, everyone knows he'll never do even and even if he does it's not because we demanded but of course its because he felt like it...

Girls, i happen to come to the mfc to have fun, bearing in mind that some sort of things might be offensive to Mika - One's liberty ends up where other people's begin!

(again, if he happens to read it which i don't think he has the time or will to, but whateva)

Now, ooommming and moooing for a blog it's nothing but a private joke among a few mfcrs, not a plot to bother or pressure Mika FFS!

Remember we are Mika's fans as you are, we enjoy his music as you do, we respect him as everyone does, which doesn't mean we have to sustain ourselves from kidding around about his hair or saying we'd rather have it straight or curly, which ARE NOT offensive matters, which ARE NOT to push him to do anything, which ARE NOT supposed to even be taken seriously...

I'm old enough to (almost) be Mika's mother LOL, and I would never ever be disrespectful to him or anyone in this forum...

So the thread goes on moaningless ;)

Of course u're all right...

BUT as I was the one who started this thread I'll speak for myself:

please acknoledgde i did it just for FUN, (as well as all the others i did before), not to be whining/moaning about anything...

I have no intentions whatsoever of seriously pushing Mika to blog/vlog/DO anything - who are we humble servants to demand him for anything?????

(even if he happens to read this, which i don't believe he does or have the time to),

the matter is we were so happy that he blogged twice, then a third time that we starting kidding about him blogging on a daily basis, which irony apart, everyone knows he'll never do even and even if he does it's not because we demanded but of course its because he felt like it...

Girls, i happen to come to the mfc to have fun, bearing in mind that some sort of things might be offensive to Mika - One's liberty ends up where other people's begin!

(again, if he happens to read it which i don't think he has the time or will to, but whateva)

Now, ooommming and moooing for a blog it's nothing but a private joke among a few mfcrs, not a plot to bother or pressure Mika FFS!

Remember we are Mika's fans as you are, we enjoy his music as you do, we respect him as everyone does, which doesn't mean we have to sustain ourselves from kidding around about his hair or saying we'd rather have it straight or curly, which ARE NOT offensive matters, which ARE NOT to push him to do anything, which ARE NOT supposed to even be taken seriously...

I'm old enough to (almost) be Mika's mother LOL, and I would never ever be disrespectful to him or anyone in this forum...

So the thread goes on moaningless ;)

I know YOU are just saying you're happy he posted several times I was just pointing out those who do constantly expect him to do this that & the other all the time & don't stop going on & on about it

but my point is a lot of people & some who are from here post on his youtube & mikasounds blog & myspace etc... whinging all the time which is rediculous & I know he reads the comments on his blogs I just think people should leave him alone & stop bugging him

ok so talk about it a bit on here fine, but i just wish people would stop whinging on his blog/myspace/youtube all the time

I get sick of reading it all I don't know about him:sneaky2: