New project: Mika fans documentary

IngievV

Oh, I was going to put a bunch of clips together and edit it around.

Don't please! Let me do the editing:thumb_yello:

that sounds fantastico. i think i already have you're MSN from the John project - but i'll just go check and add you if i have it.

Yeah got ya:naughty:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every little bit helps. And it doesn't have to be with other MFCers, alone is good as well. Just interview people about how obsessed they think you are...

If I can borrow a good filmcamera (I will hear from that this weekend) I'm in :wink2:.

I think it would be nice to use at least a little from everyone who send in stuff (unless it's unusable ofcourse) don't you think? For the effort.

I'll film some stuff (if the good camera is there) and then it's up to you what part you wanna use and what not. I'm afraid I can't persuade my friends to tell on camera how Mikamad I am (they like doing it off camera tho :naughty:) but I have no trouble telling it myself :bleh:.

If I can borrow a good filmcamera (I will hear from that this weekend) I'm in :wink2:.

I think it would be nice to use at least a little from everyone who send in stuff (unless it's unusable ofcourse) don't you think? For the effort.

I'll film some stuff (if the good camera is there) and then it's up to you what part you wanna use and what not. I'm afraid I can't persuade my friends to tell on camera how Mikamad I am (they like doing it off camera tho :naughty:) but I have no trouble telling it myself :bleh:.

Ofcourse, but it must be considered that some material can't be used and some other factors of importance. I will try to get everyone's stuff in, but I can't make promises, I hope everyone understands that:thumb_yello:

Ofcourse, but it must be considered that some material can't be used and some other factors of importance. I will try to get everyone's stuff in, but I can't make promises, I hope everyone understands that:thumb_yello:

Of course :thumb_yello:. It is just that if you know for sure already that there's a big chance that you won't have the space to use my stuff at all (for example), it would be a shame to do the effort.

If there is a big chance you will use (at least some of) it, I would gladly make the effort :original:.

Of course :thumb_yello:. It is just that if you know for sure already that there's a big chance that you won't have the space to use my stuff at all (for example), it would be a shame to do the effort.

If there is a big chance you will use (at least some of) it, I would gladly make the effort :original:.

There's a big chance I will use it. There's a big chance I will use everybody's. But my experience with projects tells me that a lot of people who say they're in eventually drop out.

Any videos yet?:naughty:

No, but I did arrange a camera :thumb_yello:. As soon as the tape in that camera is empty I can pick it up and start filming!

It will take at least 2 weeks before all my filming is finished I'm afraid, since I want to film at my Saturday job and I'll have to ask permission first, this Saturday.

No, but I did arrange a camera :thumb_yello:. As soon as the tape in that camera is empty I can pick it up and start filming!

It will take at least 2 weeks before all my filming is finished I'm afraid, since I want to film at my Saturday job and I'll have to ask permission first, this Saturday.

That's okay, I was just wondering:naughty:

Awww pity! Can't you borrow a camera from someone?

i don't know anyone who has one i'm afraid:thumbdown:

and i certainly can't afford a new one atm :(

it's rather sucky timing it breaking down isn't it:thumbdown: