another Mika project (mika if you're here don't even think of looking tsk)

DarkLight

I'm just about to try the printer again if not I still have an idea for what I can do so nobody should panic

I shall get around to putting more stars tonight ok:thumb_yello: It is afternoon now & I have to concentrate on sorting out the printing & then sending stuff to him before the post office closes (at 5:30) it is now almost 2:30

it is going from the uk to america so I need to get it posted asap so it gets there in plentty of time:thumb_yello:

soooo,i leave you,in sort you can work on it ;)

you need concentration

side-profile-male_~57434645.jpg

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey listen up guys I have something to tell you!!

I have had to change the project slightly due to major trouble with both my regular printer & my printer/scanner/copier both sadly are wrecked so I couldn't print off the cards & messages so what I have decided to do is I have put everyone's photo's onto the keychain & mailed it off to Mika

I have set up a website in which all the cards photos & messages along with peoples names are going onto ok

I have included a letter with the keychain so Mika knows about what we were originally supposed to be doing what went wrong and what I've had to do instead ok

so he has the url for the site

i now have to work on uploading people's photo's messages & cards & such then I shall give you guys the url too ok:thumb_yello:

I'm so annoyed & frustrated that things didn't go according to plan believe me I've been tearing my hair out for the past 3 days with it but at least Mika will still in a round about way get our cards & messages ok:thumb_yello:

just in a slightly different way than planned

Edited by DarkLight
typos

I have had to change the project slightly due to major trouble with both my regular printer & my printer/scanner/copier both sadly are wrecked so I couldn't print off the cards & messages so what I have decided to do is I have put everyone's photo's onto the keychain & mailed it off to Mika

I have set up a website in which all the cards photos & messages along with peoples names are going onto ok

I have included a letter with the keychain so Mika knows about what we were originally supposed to be doing what went wrong and what I've had to do instead ok

i now have to work on uploading people's photo's messages & cards & such then I shall give you guys the url too ok:thumb_yello:

I'm so annoyed & frustrated that things didn't go according to plan believe me I've been tearing my hair out for the past 3 days with it but at least Mika will still in a round about way get our cards & messages ok:thumb_yello:

Aww, that sucks about your printer.:thumbdown: But, hey great backup plan! It's so great that you're going through all this trouble.....that sounds wrong but you know what I mean. :naughty::huglove:

Aww, that sucks about your printer.:thumbdown: But, hey great backup plan! It's so great that you're going through all this trouble.....that sounds wrong but you know what I mean. :naughty::huglove:

yes I'm sure he'll like it besides it means if people haven't met my deadline they can still submit stuff as it's not valentines day yet & it's gonna take about a week for him to get it mail from the uk to usa takes about a week approx

yes it's been a major pain in the ass for me but I'm still doing what I can for Mika I want him to know we all care & we all adore him :D

by the way if anyone has any pics they'd like to go on the site such as for example a pic of winnie the pooh with a heart or snoopy with a flower or something along those lines something like my av for an example (you get the jist?!?) then just pm me the pic to go on the site

just to add a little extra to the site (to go on the homepage)

Nooo problem at all! You've done great job!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the link!

ok I've been working on the site & it is coming along quite ok I shall hopefully have it finished by midweek (fingers crossed)

if you wnat to have a look at it as it is (unfinished) here is the url

http://www.mika-valentines-day.8m.com

Its looking great! Just on Saturday I took a pic with winnie pooh and tigger at disney world, and since we know he likes pooh if you want i can send it to you for the website.

Its looking great! Just on Saturday I took a pic with winnie pooh and tigger at disney world, and since we know he likes pooh if you want i can send it to you for the website.

Oh yes that would be fantastic:punk:

btw just finished page 1 of photO's & cards & you're on there now!!! :punk:

Edited by DarkLight
typo

okay, but i'll have to send it tomorrow, because I dont have my memory card here right now and i'm going to sleep lol. but i'll pm it to you:wink2:

no problem any time is fine:thumb_yello:

goodnight sweet Mika dreams

chat tomorrow :huglove:

Cool! The website looks really great! FANTASTIC JOB, Chantelle!:punk:

thanks:punk: it's only half done though at the moment there's still photos to add to it & such yet which I shall be doing very soon:thumb_yello:

The website looks great!

Thank you Chantelle :clap:

glad you like it:blush-anim-cl: I must actually get to work on it a little more soon but it is 4:26 am here so I'm a bit too tired now so I shall do it tomorow:thumb_yello:

Edited by DarkLight
typos, you know i you go back to every post where i've made typos & I told you the letters i missed out yu could make a song