Savage Garden

im_stuck_in_the_middle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooooh... yeah, I could totally do that too! :naughty:

That is cool... I do like seeing her get out from behind the kit, but Martin drumming just isn't the same (as much as I love Martin)...

well martin is good with chords,plus I loved his guitar part most. cherisse and him worked so good together!

ohh I LOVE savage garden

they were excellent (though who is this daniel chap y'all talk about??:blink::bleh:)

I love the songs carry on dancing, 2 beds & a coffe machine and you can still be free. But My absolute fave's are I knew I loved you it reminds me of how i felt about my 2nd love (who broke my heart 15 months ago) *sobs* and tears of pearls man is that song funky or what :groovy:

I've had the pleasure of meeting mr hayes twice & the 2nd time was best as I actually got to meet him properly (not just get his autograph by trying to squeeze between dozens & dozens of crowding hooligans)

He actually called me darling too:blush-anim-cl::wub2: aww shucks

ohh & the other year he left me a comment on my myspace too :wub2: I was well pleased as puch :wub2:

his comment is near the bottom of page 6 from july 2007

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=101331257

Yay a Savage Garden thread! I love Savage Garden:wub2:

I love Savage Garden...

I've always thought Darren is a great singer, and Daniel is incredible with instuments... I was absolutely devastated when they broke up...

It was devastating when they broke up and it's quite sad that they don't really talk much either.

Same here... what's everyone's favourite song off the first album?

Mine has to be Santa Monica...

Snap...defo Santa Monica:thumb_yello:....although my fave, fave is Chained to You closely followed by Affirmation!

I'm sure you do tsk tsk tsk!!

No, I was already a Bon Jovi fan. #1 passion. But they were a good band. I was at high school when they released to the moon and back.

Me too! :wink2:

lol, why did I come into this thread...

I used to listen to their album in the dark since it made the music more movie-ish, not to mention my bad singing used to drive my mom insane.

My favorites will always be...

-To The Moon And Back............truly spacey

-Carry On Dancing............always reminds me of Sweet Child O' Mine

-Tears Of Pearls

-I Want You............has to be my ultimate favorite...cherry cola any1?

-Truly Madly Deeply............perfect pop song

-Break Me Shake Me............this one was fun to sing to and imagine shaking or breaking some1

***off to find a certain orange cd :fisch:

ohh I LOVE savage garden

they were excellent (though who is this daniel chap y'all talk about??:blink::bleh:)

Daniel's the musical one...

*points to the one on the left*

savagegarden.jpg

Yay a Savage Garden thread! I love Savage Garden:wub2:

It was devastating when they broke up and it's quite sad that they don't really talk much either.

Snap...defo Santa Monica:thumb_yello:....although my fave, fave is Chained to You closely followed by Affirmation!

And it seems theres a few Aussie freqenting it too.. not surprising really...

That it is... hopefully they will be able to talk eventually...

You're the only other person I've met that actually lists Santa Monica as a fave! And I love watching Chained To You live... Darren's very sexy in it! :das: And I love Affirmation too!