Savage Garden

im_stuck_in_the_middle

I love Savage Garden...

I've always thought Darren is a great singer, and Daniel is incredible with instuments... I was absolutely devastated when they broke up...

I'm just glad Darren kept on making music

now to be a totally bad fan....Daniel played more instruments?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Savage Garden...

I've always thought Darren is a great singer, and Daniel is incredible with instuments... I was absolutely devastated when they broke up...

.. Aussies always make great music !! :wub2:

Ooo too focused on Darren rather than Daniel ?? :bleh:

On Savage Garden he's listed as keyboards, guitar and sequencing (whatever that is)... and vocals...

On Affirmation he's listed as keyboards, synthesisers, drum and rhythm programming and guitar....

He seems to be quite involved with the instruments and production... and I'm pretty sure that he had a go with a few instuments on tour... not that I ever went to see them in concert but I taped a concert that was on tv once...

.. Aussies always make great music !! :wub2:

Ooo too focused on Darren rather than Daniel ?? :bleh:

That they do...

I keep thinking Daniel and Kathleen's kids will be quite talented... seeing as Daniel was in a (very successful) band... and Kathleen was too... just a wee bit different... a kids group called Hi-5...

686557b90.jpg

i just remember guitar...or string instruments

if u tell me he can play drums i will question my observation skills

Ooo, i dunno .. but I play the drums though !! :nauhty:

On Savage Garden he's listed as keyboards, guitar and sequencing (whatever that is)... and vocals...
Hahah, sequencing !! Maybe he arranged the order of songs to be played on the album !! I'd like to do that. :naughty:

On Affirmation he's listed as keyboards, synthesisers, drum and rhythm programming and guitar....

He seems to be quite involved with the instruments and production... and I'm pretty sure that he had a go with a few instuments on tour... not that I ever went to see them in concert but I taped a concert that was on tv once...

Thought you'd said "refreshments" right there .. the little drunkie:drink_nl::naughty:

I keep thinking Daniel and Kathleen's kids will be quite talented... seeing as Daniel was in a (very successful) band... and Kathleen was too... just a wee bit different... a kids group called Hi-5...

http://www.pep.ph/images/news/686557b90.jpg

Oooh, them !! I remember, we talked quite a lot about them on the Aussie thread !!

Bianca even showed me a video .. :doh:

"We're a team !! T.E.A.M." and similar stuff has been ringing in my head ever since .. :groovy:

i used to listen to their first album 24 hours a day... :
Aaw!! Did you like the guys?

Same here... what's everyone's favourite song off the first album?

Mine has to be Santa Monica...

Actually, I must admit, I haven't heard all the songs off the first album .. *or even the second* *msn slap* .. but, well .. I love "To the Moon and Back" :blush-anim-cl:

My first ever CD was Savage Garden. :punk:
First love, eh ?? *das*

i think I WANT YOU :)

and truly madly deeply... i liked them all

I really like that song too...

The only two songs I like less (I won't say hate cause i don't hate them) would be Universe and To The Moon and Back...

My first ever CD was Savage Garden. :punk:

And my favourite song is Affirmation. But I love truly, madly deeply, to the moon and back, and the animal song. And.. and.. yeah, they were great.

My first ever CD was a Hanson one, but this one was the third one I got... I got it from my boyfriend in year 8... we had secret santa at school and people swapped their secret santas so we could have each other...

Those were the days..

I love The Animal Song! I also love 2 Beds and a Coffee Machine... it's a song I can really hear the emotion in.. I think I like that album cause it's not all rainbows and sunshine... not that the first one is, but it's just generally weird (but in a good way)...

Ooo, i dunno .. but I play the drums though !!

Hahah, sequencing !! Maybe he arranged the order of songs to be played on the album !! I'd like to do that.

Thought you'd said "refreshments" right there .. the little drunkie

Oooh, them !! I remember, we talked quite a lot about them on the Aussie thread !!

Bianca even showed me a video ..

"We're a team !! T.E.A.M." and similar stuff has been ringing in my head ever since ..

Aaw!! Did you like the guys?

Actually, I must admit, I haven't heard all the songs off the first album .. *or even the second* *msn slap* .. but, well .. I love "To the Moon and Back"

First love, eh ?? *das*

So do I... but wrong drum...

Maybe he did! :naughty: that would be a cool job!

Hehe... he probably did that too! :naughty:

I really enjoyed watching Hi 5 when my niece was younger... all of the originals are gone now... Kellie and Nathan both quit around October, and even Sun (Kathleen's replacement) is leaving...

I did have a favourite... I might even post it in here if you're lucky :naughty:

Well you better get to and listen to them!

Actualyl, I've wanted to get Darrens solo albums.. I might do that soon...

Ooo, i dunno .. but I play the drums though !! :nauhty:

I'm sure you do :roftl: tsk tsk tsk!!

First love, eh ?? *das*

:naughty: No, I was already a Bon Jovi fan. #1 passion. But they were a good band. I was at high school when they released to the moon and back. :blink:

Oh yeah I know that, since I started playing the drums .. and I'm left handed and footed, so playing the base drum with my right foot washard to master at first ..:naughty:

you could have arranged them to put the base drum on the left :P some do it.

But it's cool to be left handed,especially for hi hat parts

Yeah, but they wouldn't do that at my school :naughty:

And yeah, I actually prefer it that way! I don't have to play with the sticks crossed. :bleh:

That why I'm a floor tom person :naughty:

I've become addicted to that Love Today 'trashcan' banging part...well the drum part to it

I'm into basslines and deep sounds as it is,so that's so great

damn these married people! :roftl::roftl:

It's just not fair is it?

Oh yeah I know that, since I started playing the drums .. and I'm left handed and footed, so playing the base drum with my right foot washard to master at first ..:naughty:

Whoa... I imagine it'd be just as hard for me considering I'm left handed too... and I'm very uncoordinated...

That why I'm a floor tom person :naughty:

I've become addicted to that Love Today 'trashcan' banging part...well the drum part to it

I'm into basslines and deep sounds as it is,so that's so great

I seriously could do the trashcan bit... we were going ot do it at happikali's place, but we didn't have a trashcan...

It's just not fair is it?

I seriously could do the trashcan bit... we were going ot do it at happikali's place, but we didn't have a trashcan...

It never is.... *sniff*

I don't mean the part that mika is bangin,i mean the drum part that goes along with it,the one cherisse does,on the first DVD,before she started bangin cans too :naughty: