Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jacob used Edward's leaving to make moves on Bella.

I disagree!!!!! He was there for her -- and without him I think she wuld have totally lost her mind all together! And as far as I have read SO far -- I don't feel that he has ever REALY pushed himself on her ..... there is a difference between pushing yourself in an inappropriate way -- and just wanting to be near someone! :wub2:

I disagree!!!!! He was there for her -- and without him I think she wuld have totally lost her mind all together! And as far as I have read SO far -- I don't feel that he has ever REALY pushed himself on her ..... there is a difference between pushing yourself in an inappropriate way -- and just wanting to be near someone! :wub2:

I do agree he was there for her, but I still feel he was pushing himself to far.

Hey! Does anybody know when Stephenie's Twilight Guide is supposed to be coming out? I pre-ordered it on Amazon and they just sent me an email saying that they are having trouble getting it..?

Also,

29ghdmg.gif

Lemme see yer hips SWING!

That is all.

I do agree he was there for her, but I still feel he was pushing himself to far.

BUT - he n e v e r once make a move on her... nor did he try .......

if I were him.... i would have been trying to get a feelski or suga o something know what I mean Vern --- especially if he were taking advantage of the situation..... the fact that he didn't proves he REALLY did care about her.....

Was it in Eclipse when he kissed her and at first she tried to stop it and ended up just standing there frozen, waiting for him to finish? I did end up sort of liking him by the end of Breaking Dawn though.