Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I lost it MONTHS ago!!!! :naughty:

Right now I'm sniffing the fresh-printed hot script and daydreaming again. When it will cool down I think I'll put it in the microwave to heat it up. :wub2:

For him to be scared of you!!!! :naughty:

Oh DANG!! Now I get it! ... You're probably right. Because of me he is singing Mika :wub2: songs all day long ... I don't want him to become as Twilight-Obsessed as I am.

Oh... I musy go to sleep. Sweet dreams!

Oh DANG!! Now I get it! ... You're probably right. Because of me he is singing Mika :wub2: songs all day long ... I don't want him to become as Twilight-Obsessed as I am.

Oh... I musy go to sleep. Sweet dreams!

Good night! :huglove:

Don't give up on him -- my son is as obsessed with Twilight as I am!!! And it did not take much work either! :naughty:

Good night! :huglove:

Don't give up on him -- my son is as obsessed with Twilight as I am!!! And it did not take much work either! :naughty:

Well he's not my son (hopefully) ... and he's really small for this :wub2:

Guys you're more crazy than I thought you were :roftl:

I don't daydream about Edward... Am I normal?!

:naughty:

Anyways, I'd rather daydream about Jacob. I have too many things in my mind I guess: uni, driving license, blah blah. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf I think I'm loosing my marbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boing: :boing:

Sorry, I had to let this out. My mind is full of Chaucer, of Knights and Duchesses, of Heathcliff and Cathy, of Frankenstein's monster and tortured figures, of wild landscapes AND of syntax, semantics, pragmatics and linguistics issues!!!!!

Fortunately, when I go to bed, I read one or two chapters of Eclipse. And I have the MFC. This helps!

:hair:

Good night by the way!! :naughty::huglove:

Guys you're more crazy than I thought you were

I don't daydream about Edward... Am I normal?!

:naughty:

Anyways, I'd rather daydream about Jacob. I have too many things in my mind I guess: uni, driving license, blah blah. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf I think I'm loosing my marbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to let this out. My mind is full of Chaucer, of Knights and Duchesses, of Heathcliff and Cathy, of Frankenstein's monster and tortured figures, of wild landscapes AND of syntax, semantics, pragmatics and linguistics issues!!!!!

Fortunately, when I go to bed, I read one or two chapters of Eclipse. And I have the MFC. This helps!

:hair:

Good night by the way!!:huglove:

Look who's talking! I read the first part -- and I was going :no: she is not normal .... and then I proceeded to read on, and I was like :shocked: YEP she is normal alright! :roftl:

gotta lurve the way our minds work! Bet Mika would be highly impressed with our brains! What would he expect though -- I mean we a r e his fans after all! :lmao: