• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where has everyone been today? :blink:

I only got 4 hours of study done today. :thumbdown:

lol, it has been a little slow today!

I've been with Bonza (my pony), trying to locate the abscess in his hoof. As you can imagine, he didn't particularly like it. :naughty:

I found it though. Then I had to cut it out! Mmm, stinky!

Poor boy, he doesn't like being locked up 24/7, but he's too acident prone to let back into the paddock while he's still sore... :roftl:

Hello all! Managed to turn myself into a crispy critter yesterday....ouch! :emot-sad:...on the bright side I was given this ointment stuff called Lucas' Papaw Ointment that took the sting out and it's really good for cuts, insect bites and cracked lips as well....and the best thing is it's only $10 for a 75g tub:thumb_yello:

Been quiet on here huh?

TP. :naughty:

In a day that is 16 hours long, only 4 hours is pretty pathetic.

4 hours is brilliant for anyone on this thread :naughty: OKD would faint if she tried to study for that long:wink2:

We've got Summernats going on here in Canberra... I'm sooooooo not into cars and all that stuff, but I feel like we're trying on the bogan central crown while Summernats is on. Not that everyone there is a bogan or that only bogan's are into cars but...

I feel your pain... I lived in Bathurst for four years...

I guess it's clear that the Mikamites are a slacker bunch. :naughty: Let's see if I can get 8 hours done tomorrow.

Slack we are! And that was without MFC! :naughty:

Teegs! I know you probably won't read this but: Have fun at the Kooks with Bianca!

I did and I will!

1673 :groovy:

I beat you ALL.

Sadly, yes... but look at your post count...

My accident prone pony has managed to get himself another hoof abscess... He always gets them this time of year. Poor boy, he's locked up in the concrete stall, cos he can't get his foot wet, and he's crying out for the others. :sad:

Poor thing... *huggles horse*

Anyways, I probably won't be back on till after the concert... maybe before...

Bianca might be desperately wanting MFC...

4 hours is brilliant for anyone on this thread :naughty: OKD would faint if she tried to study for that long:wink2:

I tried studying once... didn't work out too well...lol (I daydream far too much)

So now I just don't. I remeber seeing a psychologist when I was in yr 8, and she told me I needed to learn how to study, cos the work would get harder... I'm starting yr 12 this year, and I've managed to pass all of my classes (with the exception of PE... The only subject I've ever managed to get a 'D' in! :naughty::roftl:)

Hello all! Managed to turn myself into a crispy critter yesterday....ouch! :emot-sad:...on the bright side I was given this ointment stuff called Lucas' Papaw Ointment that took the sting out and it's really good for cuts, insect bites and cracked lips as well....and the best thing is it's only $10 for a 75g tub:thumb_yello:

Been quiet on here huh?

I love Lucas Papaw ointment.. though I always lose the tubes (which I get instead of the tubs, I find them easier)

And 4 hours :shocked: Not as good as 6, but still excellent Twatty.

Today I was watching movies, and shopping for bits and pieces I need for GC (bathers etc etc)

I tried studying once... didn't work out too well...lol (I daydream far too much)

So now I just don't. I remeber seeing a psychologist when I was in yr 8, and she told me I needed to learn how to study, cos the work would get harder... I'm starting yr 12 this year, and I've managed to pass all of my classes (with the exception of PE... The only subject I've ever managed to get a 'D' in! :naughty::roftl:)

OMG OKD is going to love you!

Did your parents actually pay the psychologist for that advice :shocked::naughty:

Since you're starting year 12 this year, does that mean that you will only be on here during designated study breaks :wink2:

I love Lucas Papaw ointment.. though I always lose the tubes (which I get instead of the tubs, I find them easier)

And 4 hours :shocked: Not as good as 6, but still excellent Twatty.

Today I was watching movies, and shopping for bits and pieces I need for GC (bathers etc etc)

Becster you're live!!!! :shocked: I'm beginning to think that I'm the only person in the free world that didn't know about that ointment!

What did you buy?

Becster you're live!!!! :shocked: I'm beginning to think that I'm the only person in the free world that didn't know about that ointment!

What did you buy?

Live and alive. I know a lot of people who know about the ointment.

Well bathers was already mentioned, also got mini shampoo and conditioners, and travel soap and toothbrush holders... as well as mascara and a hat. All little things that I probably needed to get anyway, so got it all at once

Live and alive. I know a lot of people who know about the ointment.

Well bathers was already mentioned, also got mini shampoo and conditioners, and travel soap and toothbrush holders... as well as mascara and a hat. All little things that I probably needed to get anyway, so got it all at once

Don't forget sunscreen!

Mika's at our house now :fisch:

IOne of brother Becster's friends boyfriends is called Mika, and they've been visiting the brother becsters the last few days. It sounds weird saying it though :fisch:

Is he as cute as our Mika? :wink2:

Don't forget sunscreen!

Is he as cute as our Mika? :wink2:

Sunscreen, after burn cream, chap stick sunscreen. No zinc cream though, I'm allergic to it. But I'm pretty much covered in that regard, I'm a beach girl, I have all that stuff lying around home.

And I can honestly say that he is nowhere close

Sunscreen, after burn cream, chap stick sunscreen. No zinc cream though, I'm allergic to it. But I'm pretty much covered in that regard, I'm a beach girl, I have all that stuff lying around home.

And I can honestly say that he is nowhere close

Yeah, I have all that stuff too and still I look like a lobster :naughty:

How rude!

Hello All !! :bye:

I've been away from the comp. ft. the opening of our photography exhibition yesterday arvo. ..... a huge success , around 200 ppl turned up !!! :shocked:

Tan ... I've been using Lucas Paw Paw Ointment for about 25 yrs! :naughty:

I hope yooz are all well !! :huglove:

Yeah, I have all that stuff too and still I look like a lobster :naughty:

How rude!

Silly Tan then.

I'm normally pretty good when I go to the beach, its when Im not at the beach, that I get burnt, since I forget to put sunscreen on for everyday things.

I know

Oh and Kelz if you pop in.. did you use your Dove Gradual Tan today (look I reminded you :fisch:)

Hello All !! :bye:

I've been away from the comp. ft. the opening of our photography exhibition yesterday arvo. ..... a huge success , around 200 ppl turned up !!! :shocked:

Tan ... I've been using Lucas Paw Paw Ointment for about 25 yrs! :naughty:

I hope yooz are all well !! :huglove:

HK! :wub2:

Yay for the success.....any more sales!

I know, everyone looks at me like I'm an idiot when I tell them about it :roftl:

Silly Tan then.

I'm normally pretty good when I go to the beach, its when Im not at the beach, that I get burnt, since I forget to put sunscreen on for everyday things.

I know

Oh and Kelz if you pop in.. did you use your Dove Gradual Tan today (look I reminded you :fisch:)

No, not silly, I used it....it just doesn't seem to make much difference for me *shrugs* I actually burn through my clothes if it's hot enough:thumbdown:

I have two bottles of that Dove Gradual Tan and I still haven't used them. I must see if there is a used by date!

:naughty: I am about too. *MLT*

Did you??

Oh, I went shoppingk tuhday ft $300 worth of clothes :fisch:

Part of the $$ was late Christmas present from Mother Melzy. :wink2:

I managed to buy all the clothes I need for GC, this summer and next summer. :naughty:

Oh, I'm absent due to watching the Wonder Woman series. Thought I should inform you all since I am online, but not actively talking to you, my best friends, my true friends, that I love with all my heart.. Wouldn't want you to think I was ignoring you or make you feel the need to become a rockstar to get more of my attenshun. :rolls_eyes:

To put a long story short - Myspace has some crackers. :insane:

Edited by Kelzy

Thought I should inform you all since I am online, but not actively talking to you, my best friends, my true friends, that I love with all my heart.. Wouldn't want you to think I was ignoring you or make you feel the need to become a rockstar to get more of my attenshun. :rolls_eyes:

To put a long story short - Myspace has some crackers. :insane:

I am Vivien Leigh. Just thought I'd let you know.

No, not silly, I used it....it just doesn't seem to make much difference for me *shrugs* I actually burn through my clothes if it's hot enough:thumbdown:

I have two bottles of that Dove Gradual Tan and I still haven't used them. I must see if there is a used by date!

You might need to put more on then, and reapply more often...

:naughty: I am about too. *MLT*

Did you??

Oh, I went shoppingk tuhday ft $300 worth of clothes :fisch:

Part of the $$ was late Christmas present from Mother Melzy. :wink2:

I managed to buy all the clothes I need for GC, this summer and next summer. :naughty:

I did this morning *pbs*

Score on the clothes... any chance of photoshoots :das:?

I am Vivien Leigh. Just thought I'd let you know.

:roftl:

You must send me on a treasure hunt to prove it now.

e.g.: "Go to Google Images, search for Leigh (not lee) and look at the 13th image - that's me"

:naughty:

I did this morning *pbs*

I'm still about to. :naughty:

Does it look good?

Score on the clothes... any chance of photoshoots :das:?

errrr. ummm. ahhh. ok. a few - AMF.