The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanya!! :wub2: *pops in and out again* :mf_boff:

Can't you at least make small talk before taking such terrible liberties? :naughty:

Nice shopping trip!

Now that everyone as decided to show their faces, I have to leave....night all :wub2:

HK! :wub2:

Yay for the success.....any more sales!

I know, everyone looks at me like I'm an idiot when I tell them about it

Hey Tan !:wub2: My Clancy may have sold two more today ... *cross fingers* & yes, other photographers sold stuff last night & today too :original: ... we are open for a week tho' ... :wink2:

I used to use paw paw ointment on Clancy's cradle cap & nappy rash !

:naughty: I am about too. *MLT*

Did you??

Oh, I went shoppingk tuhday ft $300 worth of clothes

Part of the $$ was late Christmas present from Mother Melzy.

I managed to buy all the clothes I need for GC, this summer and next summer.

Oh, I'm absent due to watching the Wonder Woman series. Thought I should inform you all since I am online, but not actively talking to you, my best friends, my true friends, that I love with all my heart.. Wouldn't want you to think I was ignoring you or make you feel the need to become a rockstar to get more of my attenshun.

To put a long story short - Myspace has some crackers. :insane:

:roftl: Hey Kelz !

Go to Google Images, search for "Manson", on the 4th page look at the second last photo - that's me.

I got this

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Arts_/Pictures/2004/03/04/manson.jpg

:naughty: I can see how you moved on to nuking now.

Can't you at least make small talk before taking such terrible liberties?

Hope. That's afterwards.. Yes, I talk in my sleep.

Nice shopping trip!

Now that everyone as decided to show their faces, I have to leave....night all :wub2:

Goodnight Dahlingk. :huglove:

My Clancy may have sold two more today ... *cross fingers* & yes, other photographers sold stuff last night & today too ... we are open for a week tho' ...

Hey Kelz !

Great news!!

I use Papaw on anything and everything.

Hey HK :naughty:

Lol. Same here. The thought of clearing the folder of subscribed threads never even crossed my mind!

Oh, another hoarder (Whore-der :naughty: )

Bad news (maybe good)- My camera batteries are flat. No fresh photos tonight. I do have my "I'm in Target's fitting rooms" photos though..So posey.

In case anyone thinks I'm doing lots of single posts just to get my post count up* :sneaky2: I'm not, it's just taking such an age to post replies tonight I don't want to risk MQs

* though it can't hurt :naughty:

:roftl:

I'm still about to. :naughty:

Does it look good?

errrr. ummm. ahhh. ok. a few - AMF.

There's no difference yet... but will be if I keep it up

*goes to amf to check if any made it up*

Bad news (maybe good)- My camera batteries are flat. No fresh photos tonight. I do have my "I'm in Target's fitting rooms" photos though..So posey.

Awww

I thought I'd post a pic. that Clancy took of our exhibition opening ... :cheerful_h4h:

TheOpening.jpg

That's Zuludog in the pink dress ... she's also exhibiting ! :thumb_yello:

Oh looks busy

Morning all. I managed to fall asleep fully clothed last night, with my hair still up around 11 (I had a headache, so turned the light off as the darkness helps sometimes. Next thing I know it was morning)

Right. I think I will take possession of Australia.

It's my country now.

I shall think of some new laws to institute (with appropriate punishments for breaking them :das:).

And I shall be looking for people to serve in my government.

Another empty day in the Aussie thread. :blink:

Today I trekked 40 minutes in the 30 degree heat with no shade while carrying 3 huge textbooks and a bag of freshly baked (read: bloody hot) food (because no one else could pick it up before the store closed) and developed some lovely blisters that'll make shoe shopping for my friend's wedding this week a breeze and some tan lines that will clash with the dress nicely. Also, I did zero hours of study. What a wonderful day. :mf_rosetinted:

HK - scrunchy smile

DOCU1234-border.jpg

Ohh. How dorky & cheap. :naughty:

I am..."popular" okay?

Yes, dear.

*goes to amf to check if any made it up*

nah, I didn't post any.

And now I start the tanning process.. 1 day late. :naughty:

It's my country now.

I shall think of some new laws to institute (with appropriate punishments for breaking them :das:).

This will be good. :das:

Another empty day in the Aussie thread.

Today I trekked 40 minutes in the 30 degree heat with no shade while carrying 3 huge textbooks and a bag of freshly baked (read: bloody hot) food (because no one else could pick it up before the store closed) and developed some lovely blisters that'll make shoe shopping for my friend's wedding this week a breeze and some tan lines that will clash with the dress nicely. Also, I did zero hours of study. What a wonderful day. :mf_rosetinted:

I've been here, but no one else was so I didn't bother posting in here. :wink2:

Sounds like hell *pbs*

Where are you all? :blink:

I though for one minute there must be a new thread :doh: but this is a new(ish) thread.

Has Australia closed down?

We're shut for renovations :wink2:

Another empty day in the Aussie thread. :blink:

Wow... sounds like a hell of a day..

nah, I didn't post any.

And now I start the tanning process.. 1 day late. :naughty:

Tsk tsk tsk.. I will have a 1 day longer tan than you come Gc then, provided I keep going with it *zhhz*

Hey Tan ! My Clancy may have sold two more today ... *cross fingers* & yes, other photographers sold stuff last night & today too ... we are open for a week tho' ...

Good on Clancy! I hope he sells heaps more.

What's cradle cap? :blink:

Hope. That's afterwards.. Yes, I talk in my sleep.

Goodnight Dahlingk.

I use Papaw on anything and everything.

I'm quite a violent sleeper :das:

Hello Dahlingk :huglove:

I am now too!

Tanya! What a silly girl, getting burnt. Hope it's not too painful

Thanx Silver! It's not too bad since I've been putting that stuff on it.

In case anyone thinks I'm doing lots of single posts just to get my post count up* I'm not, it's just taking such an age to post replies tonight I don't want to risk MQs

* though it can't hurt

I never thought that.....but you've given me a great idea :naughty:

It's my country now.

I can't wait to break the new laws so I can be punnished :das:

Another empty day in the Aussie thread.

Today I trekked 40 minutes in the 30 degree heat with no shade while carrying 3 huge textbooks and a bag of freshly baked (read: bloody hot) food (because no one else could pick it up before the store closed) and developed some lovely blisters that'll make shoe shopping for my friend's wedding this week a breeze and some tan lines that will clash with the dress nicely. Also, I did zero hours of study. What a wonderful day.

*huggles you*....although, well done on the 40 min trek!!!!

Edited by Tanya K

*Peeks in Aussie thread. Vacant. Looks at Silver's new recruitment campaign and applies for any job that pays well and allows her to do squat. Sees that the constituents are all out going for treks and tans.*

Tsk tsk tsk.. I will have a 1 day longer tan than you come Gc then, provided I keep going with it *zhhz*

tsk tsk tsk I know.. I'll do it now. :naughty:

And, you were already 1 shade darker than me. *hmph*

I'm quite a violent sleeper :das:

Hello Dahlingk :huglove:

I can't wait to break the new laws so I can be punnished :das:

I'm quite a violent ninja. :ninja:

Hello dear :huglove:

I didn't think breaking the law was necessary for you to want to be punished.

*Peeks in Aussie thread. Vacant. Looks at Silver's new recruitment campaign and applies for any job that pays well and allows her to do squat. Sees that the constituents are all out going for treks and tans.*

:roftl: And Good morning to you.