The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Sprung!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO :tears::crybaby:

I'll be good.....uhuh a really good girl :das:

Sure you will. I'll get my hubby Lyonesse to whip you daily. Just to be sure.

Remember when Kiss unmasked? :roftl: Sorry, random, but that was something that I remember being hilarious.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure you will. I'll get my hubby Lyonesse to whip you daily. Just to be sure.

Remember when Kiss unmasked? :roftl: Sorry, random, but that was something that I remember being hilarious.

Promises, promises :das:

How old did you say you were....if you're in my ball park, you wouldn't have been anywhere near a teenager when that happened! That wasn't their best look....Vinnie Vincent & Gene :puke:....although Mum has always had a crush on Gene:naughty:

*sings* "Lick it up, Lick it up"

Edited by Tanya K

You'd be amazed at how much money you would save if you took food from home instead of buying it while you are out. But I'm not gonna start a lecture....

?

I know I'd save money.. people have been telling me for years. But I sleep in to often, won't take anything on a hot day, and don't like eating cold sandwiches on cold days and the lines for the microwaves are always too long for me to bring anything

2 coats today. *zhhz* I'll catch up *shakes fist*

Good luck with that :naughty:

If I were you I'd be holding out for when I give up

Promises, promises :das:

How old did you say you were....if you're in my ball park, you wouldn't have been anywhere near a teenager when that happened! That wasn't their best look....Vinnie Vincent & Gene :puke:....although Mum has always had a crush on Gene:naughty:

*sings* "Lick it up, Lick it up"

She's online so she knows when she's needed. :naughty:

I am younger than you now. And I was a Kiss fanatic from age 0. Grew out of it when they unmasked. Loved the revenge album, grew out of it again.. I'm on and off. But I did see the Kiss my ass down under tour. :das:

And I always liked Gene too.

:licks_lips:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWBdBzLU8k

Good luck with that

If I were you I'd be holding out for when I give up

:naughty:Have you tanned today?

She's online so she knows when she's needed. :naughty:

I am younger than you now. And I was a Kiss fanatic from age 0. Grew out of it when they unmasked. Loved the revenge album, grew out of it again.. I'm on and off. But I did see the Kiss my ass down under tour. :das:

And I always liked Gene too.

:licks_lips:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWBdBzLU8k

Youngens should not click on these links!

OMFG Revenge is the ultimate Kiss Album "Unhooooolllllllyyyyy" :punk:http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-MiJfZcQCTY

"Take it off pretty baby" :das:http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvTT7G8nu4

Paul was so hot during the Revenge period!

ZOMG did you go to the convention at the Hilton as well.....that was freaking amazing, especially the unplugged stuff they did!....got all their autographs too :das:

Edited by Tanya K

Yep.. I have been every day either after I shower, or when I get changed

*faints* I love Your Disco Needs You!!!!

My all time favourite is and always will be Better the Devil You Know !!!!

Your disco needs you is probably my all time fave.. it was the only Kylie song we had on the computer for awhile

:lmfao::no: No Recordingk.. :noh: :sneaky2:

You should have been in my position :fisch:

Nice to see you are admitting it now.

I did one coat. Just on my legs. I'll do my arms in a sec. Is that all you are doing? please say yes

I expect to hear some weird dreams thanks to this pic from you tomorrow.

Hey!!

Happy Birthday MFC!! AND NONO. (if we don't mention her as well she'll get stroppy)

I'm watching old countdown countdowns. Gavin Wood is a cracker. I'm sure not all of you will remember him, but Rage was playing some old countdowns the other night ft. Elton John, and I was in bed laughing trying to sleep. I have a heap of these on VHS *das* from Rage but to my surprise some are on youtube which saved me loads of time.

Awww, Cyndi.

After 6 weeks on top Madoona falls (off) *zhhz*

I just made the big mistake of watching a bit of the US version of Kath & Kim......now I can see why some US critics were apologising to the Australian people....:puke:

Hi Olivia

Hiya Olivia & Kelz !

Oh & Silv ... I always appreciate you saving me the nose scrunch pics :wub2: .... hehe, tho' I must agree with the others ... that last one is a tad 'scary'

I LOVE WATCHING the past/old episodes of Countdown on Rage over summer ... tho' I missed it last Saturday ....

Hiii :boing:

(oh and happy birthday to nono aswell of course :flowers2:)

I can do whatever I want....I'm the Minister for Justice...almost said Minister for Magic....too much HP

I never thought you'd resist punnishment!

i quoted this coz of Harry Potter but forget what i was gonna say :confused:

im a hp nut though, my friends think im so cool :cool::kaf:

Or possibly the world is your oyster...

I do know what the correct quote is, but in Terry Pratchett he changes it slightly and I can't quite remember what his quote is. That's why I was asking Silver.

Dry grass.

You found a real life? What was it like? I thought it was just a myth.

It's explained on AMF in the Myspace emails section.

Ah. I see. Not knowing a thing about horses, I just thought I'd ask. You can't really avoid dry grass though, can you?

It was fairly boring to be completely honest. "Real Life - not all it's cracked up to be!"

Okies.

Kelz said that she doesn't need people to pretend to be famous to be friends with them so I sarcastically claimed to be Vivien Leigh (Gone With The Wind, A Streetcar Named Desire) who also happens to be dead.

I knew who Vivien Leigh was, but I couldn't work out how she related to you. Apart from the fact that you're both female. That was about as close a connection as I could get. Thanks for the explanation.

Greetings, loyal subjects. :bye:

I shall address the nation later.

I will consider your suggestions for names for my country, though I quite like the sound of "The Silver Republic".

(Though Dances thinks it should be the Banana Republic):pbjt:

I will consider your suggestions for names for my country, though I quite like the sound of "The Silver Republic".

We have missed you....oh beautiful and serene ruler :wub2:

Youngens should not click on these links!

OMFG Revenge is the ultimate Kiss Album "Unhooooolllllllyyyyy" http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-MiJfZcQCTY

"Take it off pretty baby" http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvTT7G8nu4

Paul was so hot during the Revenge period!

ZOMG did you go to the convention at the Hilton as well.....that was freaking amazing, especially the unplugged stuff they did!....got all their autographs too

Yes Youngens. :naughty: They aren't that bad.

Great songs!!! :punk:

Paul was. Gene definitely got better with age too.

I didn't! And I hate you even more for having gone. :sneaky2: But when they come back for another farewell tour - we'll go.

You should have been in my position

Hahaarrr. Lucky you invaded. It wouldn't have been an Aussie Mikamite meetup without an invasion of some kind.

Hiii

Hey!!!! How was your day?

Ah. I see. Not knowing a thing about horses, I just thought I'd ask. You can't really avoid dry grass though, can you?

I don't know if I'm right but I assume so because I check my cats paws for grass seeds and stuff often in summer. And, no - Not if you're a horse you can't avoid dry grass. :naughty:

:bow: Oh humble leader, may we have a flash of Mika leg to get us through the day??

And Tan will undress it.

I like Dances suggestion. I will think on this some more.. :naughty:

twas quite dandy actually! i finally convinced my dearest mother to let me get the top of my ear pierced :biggrin2:

and what about yours?

Ouch!! :roftl:

Hot. It's sticky here today. I'm watching wonder woman. And eating ice cream. Good day :naughty:

Have you got you ear lobes pierced?

Yes Youngens. They aren't that bad.

Great songs!!! :punk:

Paul was. Gene definitely got better with age too.

I didn't! And I hate you even more for having gone. :sneaky2: But when they come back for another farewell tour - we'll go.

I was just being careful....besides it makes them want to click on them even more :naughty:

True....but Paul will always be the hottest!

:tongue2: It was so awesome! Deal but I should warn you that I'm fairly feral at a Kiss concert :fisch: You should see my live photo collections, I've got some great stuff!

Oh humble leader, may we have a flash of Mika leg to get us through the day??

And Tan will undress it.

Well, it's no use asking for a flash of butt because she's not a magician!

*wanders over to stereo and pushes play......aussie thread fills with the strains of stripper music* Teegs should be here soon, she's usually the first to start stripping and streaking!!!!

Ouch!! :roftl:

Hot. It's sticky here today. I'm watching wonder woman. And eating ice cream. Good day :naughty:

Have you got you ear lobes pierced?

argh i hate sticky weather. but ice cream and wonder woman :shocked: *jealous*

yah i have my earlobes pierced.