The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well forget about those Melting Moments...you need to go buy some Ribena. :mf_rosetinted:

I have apple and blackcurrent... But you heard the scandal about Ribena, didn't you? About those two students (I think they were from New Zealand) who debunked the claims that Ribena was making about it's vitamin C content. :shocked: Someone should let Mika know!

So, Japan returns.

Complete with fabulous Aussie cold (and I didn`t even meet up with Chikadee:wink2:). Hope nobody going to GC has one, because let me tell ya, descending from 40,000ft is hell on the ears with a cold. I am still deaf.:blink:

But just wanted to say, loved the reports of the big meetup, the vid of Luna Park was funny. Shall I post my pics/vid??? Here or AMF?:naughty:

Yes... Nobody meets up with me:tears:

Although I must say I'm glad not to be responsible for you having a cold. And it sounds like I might get a Tegan meet-up sometime this year, so that should be good.

I would love to see your pics and vids!!!! POST, POST!!!!! Maybe on AMF though...

On a completely different note... All you Diva lovers, they've got a good sale on atm. (Although I refrained from buying anything.)

And, I made up for my melting moment craving by having a caramel cream brandy snap biscuit from The Cookie Man while I was out. And I bought some stuff (not exciting or anything). But I love stimulating the economy:das:

Edited by chickadee

My bet would have been 1 thread....

She doesn't have that many people to postwhore with.. though Tan will be on, and the rest of you.

Got the quotes on my car. One, including the bumper (which has mostly existing damage so Im not worried about) is $1661 and the other is $1395 or close to.

So will get Dad to try and get the money out of him... but if he stuffs me around or what not then I'm not going to put any more money into this car (this damage is more than it cost me to buy the car and put it on the road) and so will be in the market for a new one.

Hopefully though, the guy doesn't stuff around and I get the money to fix it

Forgot to quote you Bec. I hope for your sake that the guy has some insurance!

So, Japan returns.

Complete with fabulous Aussie cold (and I didn`t even meet up with Chikadee:wink2:). Hope nobody going to GC has one, because let me tell ya, descending from 40,000ft is hell on the ears with a cold. I am still deaf.:blink:

But just wanted to say, loved the reports of the big meetup, the vid of Luna Park was funny. Shall I post my pics/vid??? Here or AMF?:naughty:

Amf :wink2:

*goes to see if their up already*

Oh & ... I'll be the fridge ... :lmfao::wink2:

Oh the fridge huh? :das:

Forgot to quote you Bec. I hope for your sake that the guy has some insurance!

He has work insurance, but doesn't want to make a claim cos then he gets in trouble for being an idiot. The good thing for me though is that I have his work number and licence plate, so if he does try to stuff around, I can go above his head

:naughty: Yeah ... the fridge ... I figure at least that way I'll receive a fair amount of due attention :das::wink2:

*damn, just realises Baileys doesn't need refrigeration * *zhhz*

Ah well, ice with your Baileys anyone ?? :das::cheerful_h4h:

:lmfao:

On the rocks is the best way to have Baileys :das:

Car update:

Dad rang the guy, who took down details so he can lodge it via his work insurance. Which means that dad will need the car here while I'm away so that he can take it into whoever the guys insurance decides to take it into.

Which means Melz, that on Wednesday I'll have to catch a train to your place... are you going to be able to pick me up from the station (we can work out times and such later)

*huggles everyone....especially Kelzy :das::naughty:*

HK, I can't find you on facebook :crybaby:

Silver: Bianca and I are putting in a late bid to name your country! We have decided to call it Silver's Circus and even have pics of ourselves outside it :naughty:

On the rocks is the best way to have Baileys :das:

:kachinga: YESSS !!!

*huggles everyone....especially Kelzy :das::naughty:*

HK, I can't find you on facebook :crybaby:

Silver: Bianca and I are putting in a late bid to name your country! We have decided to call it Silver's Circus and even have pics of ourselves outside it

Hiya Tan ! :wub2:

Oh really ?? Have you searched using Happi Kali (Australia) ??

BTW Tan ... I have been looking at 'get togetherrrgghh' pics. on AMF ... & now I know you are a real human !!! :huglove:

Hiya Tan ! :wub2:

Oh really ?? Have you searched using Happi Kali (Australia) ??

BTW Tan ... I have been looking at 'get togetherrrgghh' pics. on AMF ... & now I know you are a real human !!! :huglove:

Hello :huglove:

Yes, but I'm an idiot and didn't put a space :naughty:

at least you said human....Kelzy still asked me if I was a man when she met me :sneaky2:

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em....there maybe some new photos ft OKD on facebook :fisch: ....and yes Teegs, I have uploaded the one with my finger in the hippo's bum too :naughty:

Hello :huglove:

Yes, but I'm an idiot and didn't put a space :naughty:

at least you said human....Kelzy still asked me if I was a man when she met me :sneaky2:

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em....there maybe some new photos ft OKD on facebook :fisch: ....and yes Teegs, I have uploaded the one with my finger in the hippo's bum too :naughty:

OK Kewl !! I was just about to log into FB anyway ... :wink2:

Hello

Love the pics :thumb_yello:

Tomorrows pics may be interesting :fisch:

(don't forget to sms me when you leave... so that I don't wait around to be picked up from the agreed upon location for hours after 11:30 :naughty:)

and how much do I owe you for Penguins?

:naughty: Yeah ... the fridge ... I figure at least that way I'll receive a fair amount of due attention :das:

Ah well, ice with your Baileys anyone ?? :das::cheerful_h4h:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:There should always be a bottle of Baileys in the fridge

:shocked::shocked:There should always be a bottle of Baileys in the fridge

:roftl: Haha !!! Well, since I don't really drink Baileys ... *zhhz* ... I didn't know that !! But, I'm happy to keep their Baileys cool ... :naughty::wink2:

Hiya Silv !! :bye:

I'm off to have dinner now ... :licks_lips:

Laterggghhh !!

Howdy doody, have any Melbournians heard of / been to this place? http://www.adventurepark.com.au

We were thinking of goign there on Wednesday when it is ridiculously hot, but it's kind of pricey and have no idea if it is good/bad. :naughty:

Hello Biancs !!! :huglove:

I can't say I've heard of it ... the water stuff looks like alot of fun & will keep you cool ... but, if it's going to be so hot that day ... it maybe overcrowded ?? :boxed:

Howdy doody, have any Melbournians heard of / been to this place? http://www.adventurepark.com.au

We were thinking of goign there on Wednesday when it is ridiculously hot, but it's kind of pricey and have no idea if it is good/bad. :naughty:

I've heard of the place but never been there.

It does seem pricey, but it also looks like it might be fun. It might be worth a shot for you 2

*attempts to MQ*

Damn... you need to demand that she returns the suitcase...

It's a good song, isn't it?

I loves it... not as much as In A Little While (cause i imagine Bono's singing it to me ), but it's good...

She'll be back Wednesday so I have time still.

I like it! And I love in a little while too.

I hereby give permishun to you all to slap me if you see me online before my exams finish on the 22nd of January.

Have a safe trip, to those who are going to GC.

And for those who aren't going, have fun whoring up the thread without them.

Good Luck! Talk via text updates. *hugs*

Hmm...is your preference:

(A)

OR

(B)

*looks around in toy box and can't find the tamer MSN slapper*

If I was Twatty, I'd take both. :das:

Cartman is bigger

But, Kenny actually has more attitude, it's just muffled. :naughty:

Oh, yeah, I'm familiar with Ensure...

I'll take one!

I hadn't really thought about the fact that they were actually not going to be in the thread!

How long is this GC trip may I ask please?

I'm overly familiar with Ensure. lol

Ok!

We'll pop in occsaionally.

7 days!

If Tanya is the toaster, can I be the coffee machine?

I've been practising the noises

Lol!! You'll be used and abused.

I hope you practiced with your mouth.

Oh, you'd be my favourite appliance!

I'll be the tea kettle.

Aww! You will be used with care.

I would need to be something on the large side.... like an electric frypan or a crockpot or something...

You can be whatever you like.

Well forget about those Melting Moments...you need to go buy some Ribena.

I heart Ribena. I drink it daily. I love blackcurrant. Do you remember those blackcurrant pastilles?? Yum.

So, Japan returns.

Complete with fabulous Aussie cold (and I didn`t even meet up with Chikadee). Hope nobody going to GC has one, because let me tell ya, descending from 40,000ft is hell on the ears with a cold. I am still deaf.

But just wanted to say, loved the reports of the big meetup, the vid of Luna Park was funny. Shall I post my pics/vid??? Here or AMF?

Welcome Home Japan!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

I'm not looking forward to descending. I nearly always have trouble.

Oh & ... I'll be the fridge ...

Fridgette Bonda!

I have apple and blackcurrent... But you heard the scandal about Ribena, didn't you? About those two students (I think they were from New Zealand) who debunked the claims that Ribena was making about it's vitamin C content. Someone should let Mika know!

I heard about that. I don't actually drink it for the vitamin C myself, I just love the taste. :naughty:
Yes... Nobody meets up with me

One day!

Yeah ... the fridge ... I figure at least that way I'll receive a fair amount of due attention

Ah well, ice with your Baileys anyone ??

Lol!! We might just leave the door open, exposing you to the elements.

Always on the rocks. *Licks lips*

Car update:

Dad rang the guy, who took down details so he can lodge it via his work insurance. Which means that dad will need the car here while I'm away so that he can take it into whoever the guys insurance decides to take it into.

Which means Melz, that on Wednesday I'll have to catch a train to your place... are you going to be able to pick me up from the station (we can work out times and such later)

Of course I'll pick you up! Wouldn't want you driving it here in the state it's in anyway.

*huggles everyone....especially Kelzy *

Silver: Bianca and I are putting in a late bid to name your country! We have decided to call it Silver's Circus and even have pics of ourselves outside it

*huggles Tanya in a booby hug like at Flinders st station at 7:14pm on Friday*

LOL! I want to see them!

BTW Kelz... I'm currently on AMF searching for some photo you mentioned here the other night ft. a farmyard necklace ?? I can find nothing of the sort yet ... where do I look ?! *pbs*

LOL!!!!!!!!! Ummm.. :shrug: I was being silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2wNwBJ5wX0

at least you said human....Kelzy still asked me if I was a man when she met me

:naughty: You know it's because I love ya.

Found and added you on facebook.....will you please accept my frienship request?

DON'T do it HK!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

There should always be a bottle of Baileys in the fridge

Hell yeah!!

We were thinking of goign there on Wednesday when it is ridiculously hot, but it's kind of pricey and have no idea if it is good/bad.

Yes I have! I've even been there.. considering I was born in Geelong I suppose that's expected. :naughty:

Howdy!

*iz back* I wonder what the rest of you are doing .... ? :fisch:

I've just come back up from lifting everything in my feed shed up on tables. We're getting all the rain from Cyclone Charlotte, and there's king tides tonight, so it's likely to flood. I'll probably wake up to a metre of water in my yard tomorrow. It happens every year, so it's not as freaky as it was the first time it happened...lol

flood083659.png

FLOOD056.jpg

^^Last year. That fence is 110 cm tall...

Fridgette Bonda!

Lol!! We might just leave the door open, exposing you to the elements.

Always on the rocks. *Licks lips*

*huggles Tanya in a booby hug like at Flinders st station at 7:14pm on Friday*

LOL! I want to see them!

LOL!!!!!!!!! Ummm.. :shrug: I was being silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2wNwBJ5wX0

DON'T do it HK!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

Fridgette Bonda !!! :lmfao: Love it !! I shall wear that name/mantle with great joy & pride !! :king:

Oh ... please DO expose me to the elements ... :das: ... I certainly don't want Fridge to be mis-construed with Frigid !!! :sneaky2:

LOL ! You want to see Tan's boobies at Flinders Street station ??!! :shocked:

Oh. Shrug. Bugger. (thanks for the clip tho') *pbs*

TOO LATE KELZ !!!!!!!! Btw ... you haven't 'found' me there yet ... *hmph*

Since I see that you are incognito ...*wink2*