The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

That's great - I think Hazel has another two then she is finished

until May as well. Eilidh finished hers last week!!

I am having a lazy afternoon - just waiting for a phone call to

pick them up - they will call at different times - so it will mean

two runs :sneaky2:

How cool! Are they doing trial exams?

I'm doing my IGCSEs, these are international GCSEs .. I actually like it sometimes!:naughty:

Are they at work? Sucks you have to do two runs... :thumbdown:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How cool! Are they doing trial exams?

I'm doing my IGCSEs, these are international GCSEs .. I actually like it sometimes!:naughty:

Are they at work? Sucks you have to do two runs... :thumbdown:

Hazel is doing her prelims for Standard Grades, and Eilidh is doing

her prelims for her Highers (this is her last year at school).

Hazel is at the cinema with her boyfriend, and Eilidh is with her

boyfriend, but is coming home with a friend who is spending the night.

I will have to have her in for work at 9.50am tomorrow as well - as

long as the snow is not bad!! :naughty:

Hazel is doing her prelims for Standard Grades, and Eilidh is doing

her prelims for her Highers (this is her last year at school).

Hazel is at the cinema with her boyfriend, and Eilidh is with her

boyfriend, but is coming home with a friend who is spending the night.

I will have to have her in for work at 9.50am tomorrow as well - as

long as the snow is not bad!! :naughty:

How fun !! :punk:

Oh wow, it's snowing there ?? :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Hi/bye you two ... :wub2:

I'm going to bed ... so darn late/early ... :rolls_eyes: ... modding has been busy recently ... however, all is well now ... G'night/morning :wink2: ! :huglove:

Goodnight then HK :huglove:

Awesome! :punk:

How'd you work that out? You didn't go and count all the posts, did you? :shocked:

:naughty: Absolutely - every single one

There's a way that they can tell (they click on something) that I used to know, that I've now forgotten... So, no, she didn't go and count all the posts:naughty:

:sneaky2: Spoilsport

Mike and the Mikamites will be touring Australia "at the top of the year". "Official" tour dates will be announced "ASAP". :thumb_yello:

I am not at liberty to discuss possible changes in the line-up. A MySpace video of Bec shaking her bum to console her fans before an unceremonious firing may or may not appear. :mf_rosetinted:

Slaps ST

Hi StuckZ *bye*

No more exams until May then. But I suppose there will still be lots of studying. What subjects are you taking, btw?

Yeah... :bored:

Compulsory: English Language & Literature, Maths, Science (triple award), one extra language (Portuguese 1st lang)

Optional: French, ICT, Business Studies (GCSE, not international)

It's a lot of work. :thumbdown::naughty: but fun!:wink2:

:roftl: Who put "Slapping ST" in the tags?
Not me! :roftl::fisch:

Brrrr !!

Hope you have the central heating up high!:naughty:

My coal fire is roaring!! :naughty:

Hi/bye you two ... :wub2:

I'm going to bed ... so darn late/early ... :rolls_eyes: ... modding has been busy recently ... however, all is well now ... G'night/morning :wink2: ! :huglove:

Hope you managed some sleep Happi - and some sweet dreams :wink2:

Good! The heater is on here, and I'm under an eidredown .. but it isn't half as cold here!:blink::naughty:

The snow has not started yet - but the wind is very strong, and the

rain is pouring down!! When I picked the girls up (both at the same

time luckily) they could hardly get the car doors open because of the

wind!!

Morning Aussies. Glad to hear that you're all OK. Wendi, I hope that the storms aren't too rough for you. Do keep us updated.

Probably won't be around much again today, but will try and pop in from time to time.

SD, why is 19 too old for you? I realise you're not interested in "Musical Guy" like that, but why is 19 too old? Aren't you 16? (I know if I had a 16yr old, I would consider 19 too old for her, depending on what the guy was like, but I just wondered about what you think about it.)

SD, why is 19 too old for you? I realise you're not interested in "Musical Guy" like that, but why is 19 too old? Aren't you 16? (I know if I had a 16yr old, I would consider 19 too old for her, depending on what the guy was like, but I just wondered about what you think about it.)

Well I suppose he's not too old, but he's older than I would like.

A person that age has experienced a lot of things that I haven't. They've finished school, done their HSC, etc. I just feel that I can relate a lot more easily with people my age. There's also the fact that he's going to uni in Canberra this year, so that would make things a little difficult. :naughty:

Well I suppose he's not too old, but he's older than I would like.

A person that age has experienced a lot of things that I haven't. They've finished school, done their HSC, etc. I just feel that I can relate a lot more easily with people my age. There's also the fact that he's going to uni in Canberra this year, so that would make things a little difficult. :naughty:

:shocked: No it wouldn't! You could come visit ME!

:naughty:

But you're right, he probably has experienced a lot of stuff you haven't.

I remember when I was a wee lass, I had a betty spaghetti doll that was "australian" and had a backpack and hat and koala.

T'was fun.

You've been hanging out in the Aussie thread for how long?... and you're just telling us this now?

We've got mice:thumbdown: and no cat anymore. There was an old Christmas decoration that my son made years ago, with spray painted pasta on it, that fell down next to the heater and something has been eating the pasta off it! I keep saying to hubby that maybe the mouse will die of paint and glue poisoning, but it hasn't happened yet. And the mouse is brown and so when he does sneak out, he blends with the colour of the wood skirting board immediately behind him. Makes him tricky to see, but it's the flash of movement that gives him away. There's a part of me that's really creeped out by it, but a much bigger part that says "So what? It's just a mouse." The only trouble is, I don't want him to gnaw on any of the cords under the heater, so it looks like we're gonna have to put out a trap.