The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel stupid, but what does *pbs* mean?

(I bet it'll be something really obvious... :naughty:)

I'm very happy today, cos SCHOOL IS BACK!!

(I'm far too nerdy for my own good... :roftl:)

Although since I'm yr 12 now, this will be my last first-day-back-at-school EVER! :shocked::tears:

1. Hey BS! Vid not uploaded since it was huge and I just haven't had the time/patience. :boxed:

2. I think Fireworks only look good when you're close to them or along way away and they are up high. The ones I saw last night were really low. And I love bonfires!

3. Hi HK bye HK!

4. wub2 Mz x 1,200

5. pbs = pink bow smiley. PBS.png sort of a delusional moment. Have fun at school!!

Heya all.

Welcome back Sarah!

Nice room OkD. Where'd you hide all the rubbish??

Let's plan tassie trip for around April?? We don't need much $$ since it's a cheap flight and we'll do everything dirt cheap.

I saw Fireworks. Fireworks were lame. :rolls_eyes:

April sounds good.. a weekend trip then would be nice. I'm sure we can find plenty of dirt cheap things to do.

*subtley points towards her costa rica thread, where some reportage has taken place*

*has read and is suddenly feeling hungry*

Morning everyone. I slept over 2 hours last night and woke at 1.

But I have excuses :naughty:

1. My bed knocked out the extension cord to my alarm (since its right beside my mattress) so I had no idea of the time

and 2. (and suckily) my body if finally allowing the illness I was beginning to come down with in GC to hit me full blast (its the go until I crash thing again) so I plan to spend the next 2 days doing almost nothing

April sounds good.. a weekend trip then would be nice. I'm sure we can find plenty of dirt cheap things to do.

Hobart:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g255097-Activities-Hobart_Tasmania.html

Bonorong Park Wildlife Centre (Bono :naughty: )

Launceston:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g255344-Activities-Launceston_Tasmania.html

Hollybank Treetops Adventure, City Park and Aquarius Roman Baths sound good.

But I have excuses :naughty:

1. My bed knocked out the extension cord to my alarm (since its right beside my mattress) so I had no idea of the time

and 2. (and suckily) my body if finally allowing the illness I was beginning to come down with in GC to hit me full blast (its the go until I crash thing again) so I plan to spend the next 2 days doing almost nothing

2 or 12?

Awww *hugs* I'm still sniffing and coughing a bit myself. :thumbdown: But it's bareable. I've been sleeping alot to fight it off. (any excuse:naughty:)

Yes, you should! Na-night! :cheerful_h4h:

Good luck attaining your standards!

I think I managed to live up to my expectations...but either way, NO MORE MATH! EVER!!!

That happens. And I assume there's also the fact you're growing up and your mum has to let go of a little more control each day.

True...but for now, she has agreed to not stop me from going out, which is certainly a plus...and also normal for most parents...:rolls_eyes:

Pervert Daughtah.

PD17, now...

or is it brainwashing. *zhhz*

Same difference...:naughty:

Hello! I'm back! :biggrin2:

Yay! Welcome back!

I finished cleaning my room! I've been at it ever since I came back to Perth!

*looks around, pleased with herself*

Of course I finished with the old "random boxes/drawers packed full of the rest of the stuff you couldnt be bothered organising" but I did a lot of pretty good organising all in all!

*goes to find her dad's camera to proove it*

*coughhack*

PROVE.

But well done on room.

(I bet it'll be something really obvious... :naughty:)

(I'm far too nerdy for my own good...)

Although since I'm yr 12 now, this will be my last first-day-back-at-school EVER!

This is the last week of our semester. I've only got a year and a half left ...scary...

Hobart:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g255097-Activities-Hobart_Tasmania.html

Bonorong Park Wildlife Centre (Bono :naughty: )

Launceston:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g255344-Activities-Launceston_Tasmania.html

Hollybank Treetops Adventure, City Park and Aquarius Roman Baths sound good.

2 or 12?

Awww *hugs* I'm still sniffing and coughing a bit myself. :thumbdown: But it's bareable. I've been sleeping alot to fight it off. (any excuse:naughty:)

Oh sounds good... and we can check out the market in Launceston maybe too :wink2:

A day in each town works..fly in on the friday night, and out again either sunday night or monday morning

And 12.... my 1 key didn't want to work. Its decided to be different and give me nausea (joy) over sniffing and coughing.

Sleep is good though

Anyways hope you feel better towards the end of the week *zhhz* (and that I do as well)

You have to wait until she gets up? Do you share a bed on a rota then?

Yes :naughty:

(I bet it'll be something really obvious... )

(I'm far too nerdy for my own good... )

Although since I'm yr 12 now, this will be my last first-day-back-at-school EVER!

No, not obvious at all, completely retarded actually. And don't feel stupid, I've always known what smiley it represented, but it took me almost a year to realise that the letters p.b.s. actually stood for pink bow smiley :naughty:

Ooooh! I get excited about going back to school too. THIS year I'm going to go to all my classes and study hard and not leave anything to the last minute, go me! :naughty:

Year 12! Have fun! make the most of it! I miss highschool :crybaby:

Sorry.

Well done. My stupid dad woke me up at 12.30 :sneaky2:

I think I managed to live up to my expectations...but either way, NO MORE MATH! EVER!!!

Ever? Really? No fair!

*coughhack*

PROVE.

But well done on room.

Ah really? Damn, it said prove and then I went back and edited it :naughty:

Oh sounds good... and we can check out the market in Launceston maybe too

The market in Launceston that the Kooks spontaneously decided to play a set of acoustic covers in to a crowd of 20 people that didn't know who they were? Yes, lets go there. But when the Kooks are there. Better yet, lets go there last new years eve. :thumb_yello:

Oooh and guess what I'm doing on the 4th of February? :biggrin2:

An interview at Cannington Vet Hospital for a live in position! :groovy:That is so freaking perfect, Cannington is EXTREMELY close to uni. But of course because of this level of perfection this means half the vet school will be applying for it, but I do have a year of experience so that should be an advantage.

And also, I got a bunch of stuff in the mail today :groovy: A package from Petra, a letter from Petra and a post card from GC! All at once! All lacky-banded together! Thank you guys! The stupid post office stamped right over Kelz's writing but I was able to decifer!

Here are some more photos of my updated room, spot the differences!

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

Does anyone know if/where I can find a text version of the hottest 100 list? I don't want to listen to the stupid thing, I just want to see if/where the Kooks got with Always Where :naughty:

Yes :naughty:

The market in Launceston that the Kooks spontaneously decided to play a set of acoustic covers in to a crowd of 20 people that didn't know who they were? Yes, lets go there. But when the Kooks are there. Better yet, lets go there last new years eve. :thumb_yello:

Sure thing... you have access to a time machine? :naughty:

last New Years eve or not.. its on the to do list

:mad3: My friend has to stay home with her stupid rat dog with a stupid broken leg every weekday while her mum is at work. I'm quite certain dogs with broken legs do not need to be accompanied 24/7, even ratdogs.

I want to have my birthday on my freaking birthday, dammit! Is that too much to ask! :mad3:

Hello All ! :bye:

My friend left this morning ... he had a wonderful time, he can get around our house easily in his wheelchair ! :original:

Did I mention that the show went really well on Sat. night too ?? :cheerful_h4h:

I think the Tamar River cruise looks lovely too Kelz !! :wink2:

Hey guys! How are we all?

OkD: Love the Twilight posters. :wub2: And, I dislike rat dogs. Some make me wanna gag. I think... if you're gonna be a dog, then be a DOG. :sneaky2: But that's just me. :naughty:

HK, so glad to hear things have been going well!

Bonza, have fun back at school!

*waves hello to all the mikamites*

Hey guys! How are we all?

OkD: Love the Twilight posters. :wub2: And, I dislike rat dogs. Some make me wanna gag. I think... if you're gonna be a dog, then be a DOG. :sneaky2: But that's just me. :naughty:

*waves hello to all the mikamites*

Hi Rainbow Sky!! I'm pretty good thanks. Back to school on Thursday. How have you been?

Aww, my dog is quite ratty. :tears::naughty:

Everybody thinks he's extremely ugly but I still love him. :wink2: