Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Dear Millie, if you send me your address I will be sure to let you know where and when.

I will have to slot you in though because a lot of people have asked me to go places before you.

I write them all down in a big notebook and will visit them strictly in order.

I don't take notice of record sales or anything like that, I rely solely on fans blog comments to help me arrange my performance schedules, so keep it up.

I am doing a gig in Welwyn Garden City next week.

Love Mika xxx

:lmfao::roll1:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't take notice of record sales or anything like that, I rely solely on fans blog comments to help me arrange my performance schedules, so keep it up.

Love Mika xxx

Well it's about flippin' time! We've only been waiting for that gig since February 2007. :sneaky2:

Now he needs to reschedule my living room gig he cancelled in July. :thumb_yello:

Dear Millie, if you send me your address I will be sure to let you know where and when.

I will have to slot you in though because a lot of people have asked me to go places before you.

Love Mika xxx

:lmfao:

Wow, that's....truthfully harsh.

Love Mika xxx

:shocked:

:chair:

:huglove:

You're my new best friend :naughty:

I think my comment was even worse, actually :naughty:

I hope it won't be approved or you'll mock me :roftl:

I wrote...

thanks!

:floor:

mine was a bit more conclusive...

me :

Date: January 9, 2009 @ 1:43 pm

WTF?????

Psychic? :lmfao:

Yeah well her and I are inlove. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I was doing the whole "brunettes is smarter than blonds" thing :D

Hah, you're dreaming. See that burger ring on her finger? It simbolises OUR matromony!

The other burger rings on her other fingers arn't for ayone else to worry about, I took care of THOSE ones... :naughty:...

mine was a bit more conclusive...

me :

Date: January 9, 2009 @ 1:43 pm

WTF?????

:naughty: You should take a course with M, then...he sounds stylish and upper-class even when he's swearing :punk:

I love his swearwords :wub2: especially the absocoughlutely one :groovy:

I feel much better!!! thanks :flowers2:

It's ok! I've done the same thing. :wink2:

exactly what i was going to say if kelzy weren't as fast as a superhero typing...;)

*flies in*

*MQ's*

*leaves cookies*

*flies out*

Love Mika xxx

*gigglesnort*

Now he needs to reschedule my living room gig he cancelled in July. :thumb_yello:

I'm flying over for that.

Well she IS a superhero!

I'm her psycick :cool:

We need cool superhero names, like Batman and Robin, but waaayy better..

I think my comment was even worse, actually

I hope it won't be approved or you'll mock me

I wrote...

thanks!

:floor:

:naughty: Short and sweet.

Hah, you're dreaming. See that burger ring on her finger? It simbolises OUR matromony!

The other burger rings on her other fingers arn't for ayone else to worry about, I took care of THOSE ones... :naughty:...

:blink: whaaat? But I'm blonde...

sureeee sureee, :naughty:

Yeah well her and I are inlove. ;wub2; ;wub2; ;wub2;

:wub2:

Who has taken the "roo roo" tag away from down there? :sneaky2:

I liked it :tears:

*leaves the thread forever horribly disappointed*

How dare they!!! Just re-add it :naughty:

*flies in*

*MQ's*

*leaves cookies*

*flies out*

We need cool superhero names, like Batman and Robin, but waaayy better..

Eats cookie.

Like "Aussi-girl and Lyo?

:blink: whaaat? But I'm blonde...

sureeee sureee, :naughty:

No, I mean Brunettes IS smarter, as in, to be ironic :wink2:

I thought you'd appreciate it :snog:

http://www.icelebz.com/gossips/2007_12_28/12.html

This is the explanation for the M. Player street testing...

Last line kinda confirms the September theory...

I think that's a rubbish quote as every publication seemed to be mashing up articles based on something he said at the Capital Awards last year.

That's when I took to calling the album the Brilliant Hurricane. Only an ass would seriously go around saying that their album was going to be brilliant. :naughty:

I think that's a rubbish quote as every publication seemed to be mashing up articles based on something he said at the Capital Awards last year.

That's when I took to calling the album the Brilliant Hurricane. Only an ass would seriously go around saying that their album was going to be brilliant. :naughty:

Especially before it's cooked.

http://www.icelebz.com/gossips/2007_12_28/12.html

This is the explanation for the M. Player street testing...

Last line kinda confirms the September theory...

T4P :thumb_yello:

I think it's just another example of Mika wanting control of all things. Maybe we'll get it in September, or maybe that's his personal deadline to avoid procrastination. But I do believe he'll do as he said - He'll release it when he's happy with it. It could all fall into place within a month ... or 9. :naughty:

Eats cookie.

Like "Aussi-girl and Lyo?

I thought you'd appreciate it :snog:

Yeah, or "Kelzita and Lyonita"

I don't wear burger rings on my fingers for just anybody. :wub2:

:roftl: Nothing like tooting your own horn. I'd love to read what gossip he supplies about himself to Popbitch that they don't print.

The "Grace Kelly" singer - who shot to fame in 2007 with his unique brand of pop - claims he has done many "idiotic" things in the last 12 months, but has no intention of changing his ways in 2008.

Mika said, "There are so many things I regret. I make mistakes. I say stupid things. I do idiotic things. And, quite frankly, I'm proud of them. Why not make mistakes?"

What i meant to highlight is in red above...

The Mika player street testing was a genial idea, the idiotic part was telling it to us, which he will regret, sooner or later...as we'll keep moaning about new sounds being showed to seaguls instead of us...

But this was from 2007!

Doesn't really confirm the September theory.

If you go deep down, deep, deep, deep, deep down...u'll see my point ...;)

"...also revealed he is in no rush to record his nextLP.

Mika said, "I am in no hurry to get back in the studio. I'm sure a lot ofpeople would like me to get on with it but I'm going to take my time. It will be another pop album and it will be brilliant."