Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But really if I was Mika reading this, it wouldn't encourage me to upload a vlog or do a blog.

It would encourage me to seek you all out and bludgeon you to within an inch of your life. :bash: Screaming "stop hassling me, I'm trying to work" at the top of my voice! :)

:bonk:

Maybe Mika has more patience than you...orrrr he doesn't give a damned!:naughty:

Or he might agree with me, or feel it even more strongly. :wink2:

Of course there is always the possibility, but if so he must actually read the thread which I have a hard time to imagine he does.

Just think about it…wading through all the crap we write in here day after day, no offence people,:wub2: I’m part of it too, and we are having fun.

But I really don’t think he’s into it the way we are, familiar with all the in-jokes and understands what’s going on.

I don’t believe he even reads the comments on MS….well maybe he does instead of counting sheep…:wink2:

Of course there is always the possibility, but if so he must actually read the thread which I have a hard time to imagine he does.

Just think about it…wading through all the crap we write in here day after day, no offence people,:wub2: I’m part of it too, and we are having fun.

But I really don’t think he’s into it the way we are, familiar with all the in-jokes and understands what’s going on.

I don’t believe he even reads the comments on MS….well maybe he does instead of counting sheep…:wink2:

Oh it's OK I have long determined that this isn't the thread for me. :wink2:

Sienna, I just read this post and immediately thought how much your english has improved since you started posting here!! It's amazing. So I thought that I'd let you know, as you always seem to say that it's not great :naughty:.

It really is, and it was very apparent when I read this post.:thumb_yello:

i agree, i don't believe he reads our random whining in here

he reads the comments on MS,not all of them though.

so i don't think we put any extra pressure on him with our posts, on this thread that is.

anyway no matter how much we want something,mika runs on mikatime:naughty: