Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Goodnight fanny, that's an unexpected picture, are you trying to tell me something ? :naughty:

not specially to you babs,don't worry:thumb_yello:

like me before the mikagasmic pic(not for everybody i know...),you're perhaps not really happy.

and i know in this thread some people who apply this old technic: zennnn....a new blog/vlog/pic will come sooooooooonnnnnnnnn...(that depend what we think about the word sooooooonnnn,as for the 2°album:for me,may isn't soon:naughty:)

so,i'll go,sweet dreams to all!!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Adder, Black Adder, a bit like Robin Hood.

Black Adder, Black Adder, but nothing like as good.

Black Ad-hic, Black Adder. I thought that he had died.

Black Adder, Black Adder. Our writers must have lied.

blackadder_4_396x222.jpg

Oh I miss Baldrick! lol

Oh it's OK I have long determined that this isn't the thread for me. :wink2:

Aw, but we need you in here to keep us calm, you now like you pour a bucket of water over your head on a hot day!

Just kidding...aren't we all a little restless as we are waiting for Mr Man to make a move?:wink2:

Sienna, I just read this post and immediately thought how much your english has improved since you started posting here!! It's amazing. So I thought that I'd let you know, as you always seem to say that it's not great :naughty:.

It really is, and it was very apparent when I read this post.:thumb_yello:

Oh thank you, makes my heart warm!:wub2:

i agree, i don't believe he reads our random whining in here

he reads the comments on MS,not all of them though.

so i don't think we put any extra pressure on him with our posts, on this thread that is.

anyway no matter how much we want something,mika runs on mikatime:naughty:

He sure does, you can never stress a turtle!:naughty:

Black Adder, Black Adder, a bit like Robin Hood.

Black Adder, Black Adder, but nothing like as good.

Black Ad-hic, Black Adder. I thought that he had died.

Black Adder, Black Adder. Our writers must have lied.

blackadder_4_396x222.jpg

Oh I miss Baldrick! lol

é um programa de tv Carla?

this show was never broadcast in Brazil :thumbdown:

Aw, but we need you in here to keep us calm, you now like you pour a bucket of water over your head on a hot day!

Just kidding...aren't we all a little restless as we are waiting for Mr Man to make a move?:wink2:

No, I'm really, really not. Whenever he's ready, I'll have a look at what he's done. Until then I can easily wait. That obviously makes me in a minority. What can I do though, it's the way I feel.

Right! Get a grip you lot!

We need food, water and shelter to stay alive.

You want a blog.

Completely different.

Just remember the words of St Mick of the Stones - you can't always get what you want.

(and my daddy used to say that too,well he said, I want never gets)

No babs.

I need my effing questions answered!!!!!!:roftl:

It was not very famous when boadcasted here coz most portuguese couldn't get the British humour...duh!

But to me its the ultimate hilarious thing i have ever seen...Baldrick and his garlic still makes me laugh after so much time....lol

Were u a BA fan too Babs?? I just love it till today, and it was on Portuguese tV 20 yeaars ago maybe...was it that long????????''

Yeah I was. :naughty: I guess it would be around 20 years, god where does the time go?

Baldrick (Tony Robinson) presents the archeology programme The Time Team for the last fifteen years, and a few other things. He's on tv a lot still!

It was not very famous when boadcasted here coz most portuguese couldn't get the British humour...duh!

But to me its the ultimate hilarious thing i have ever seen...Baldrick and his garlic still makes me laugh after so much time....lol

In BlackAdder 2, Rowan Atkinson certainly made my head turn!

I was watching a documentary about the show over Christmas, and Miranda Richardson(Queenie) was saying he was very alluring, ha ha.

é um programa de tv Carla?

this show was never broadcast in Brazil :thumbdown:

Yep Lucy, Hugh Laurie was the Prince, and Rowan Atkinson was Black Adder, we had it on pt tv 20 years ago i think...most funny thing ever..HL was hilarious as The shallow Prince lol

No, I'm really, really not. Whenever he's ready, I'll have a look at what he's done. Until then I can easily wait. That obviously makes me in a minority. What can I do though, it's the way I feel.

It’s a very mature and generous attitude imo, I wish I could feel like that a little more.:blush-anim-cl:

I do in my sensible moments but then there’s this little impatience child inside me who just can’t wait. Silly!:naughty:

true,even if he's a ninja turtle :ninja:

:roftl:

Yeah I was. :naughty: I guess it would be around 20 years, god where does the time go?

Baldrick (Tony Robinson) presents the archeology programme The Time Team for the last fifteen years, and a few other things. He's on tv a lot still!

Oh, indeed?

I lost his track after BA...Portuguese TV never broadcasted any show with him, but he was frecking hilarious...the smell and garlic lol

Yep Lucy, Hugh Laurie was the Prince, and Rowan Atkinson was Black Adder, we had it on pt tv 20 years ago i think...most funny thing ever..HL was hilarious as The shallow Prince lol

Yeah Hugh Laurie was better known for comic roles or comic/drama rather than completely straight drama, I think.

Yeah Hugh Laurie was better known for comic roles or comic/drama rather than completely straight drama, I think.

I was (and still am) a big fan of A Bit of Fry and Laurie, with Hugh and Stephen Fry, and while staying at my aunties, I got into Jeeves and Wooster as well, they were brilliant in that.

Yep i was shocked when i watched House 1st episode i couldn't stop remembering as the prince and i coudlnt stop laughing...and his speech default (do u say default??)

Yep i was shocked when i watched House 1st episode i couldn't stop remembering as the prince and i coudlnt stop laughing...and his speech default (do u say default??)

I must admit I haven't seen House, but I think we'd say defect?

I was (and still am) a big fan of A Bit of Fry and Laurie, with Hugh and Stephen Fry, and while staying at my aunties, I got into Jeeves and Wooster as well, they were brilliant in that.

this one I know :naughty: but I never watched too :thumbdown:

House is a drama but Doctor House is a huge sarcastic and complex character :wink2:

:thumbdown:

We never had that show here...

I love HL and British humour ... Brazilian TV SUCKS ! :thumbdown: just soap operas ..

yep we have loads of that too:thumbdown:

I LOOOOOVE House!:wub2::punk: The way it's written is so witty, funny, intelligent...I really do think that it's a masterpiece of TV series :naughty:. I've watched all the series and can't wait for the next one!

It's really really good, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Dr House is indeed a very complex character, and very bitter and sarcastic to a degree, but he's also lovable, and Hugh does an incredible job at playing him.

Everyone should watch House!!!!!!!!!! And my hubby who is a doctor in training says that, out of all the TV Medical type series, this is the only one that is actually accurate in the medical sense :thumb_yello:.