How do i tell mom..?

lulle91

I had a operation in september and i still got problems whit my kne...

Im starting new check ups at the hospital the 19 of january...

and im not shure that i can go trug it again, last time it tog a half a year before they found out what was wrong... :thumbdown:

like that wasend enove my mother wants me to get a work...

so How do i tell my mother that im not ready to work..?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm.. hard situation..

my sister couldn`t work for a year.. she`s almost 21 and even it was hard fot my parents to accept she couldn`t work.. they did it and support her because they love her.. i`m sure that your mom will understand you, talk to her and try to explain her all.. you`re not lazy, is not that you don`t want to work.. you can`t do it now.. good luck and take care :)

any sibling is older than you? they can help you argue with your mother maybe ... and your doctor, he can't explain to your mother that because of your problem you can't work right now?

I agree with Lollipop Love. I think the doctor should explain it to your mom.

But only you know if your mom is going to listen to the doctor.

If that doesn't work, older sisters always help to deal with parents.

And if that doesn't work either, you can always look for the easiest job for you to do. But don't give up ! Try to convince your mom first !

Why is it, that you think you can't work or 'don't feel ready' for it? From your post I'm not quite sure if it is because of the knee problems or lack of motivation (and no, I don't mean being lazy).

If it is the health issue I'm sure, your mum will understand that you can't pick up a job that requires physical fitness just now. But if you don't suffer chronical pain, you might get an office job, maybe? Don't forget, you'll probably get paid...:naughty:

However, why not try to postpone the discussion with your mum until you had your knee examined. Health comes first, everything else will follow. Don't worry too much. :flowers2: