Aww...:thumbdown:

Nothing much, what about you?

hello:wub2

nothing's up:naughty:

wh only 2 min??:boxed:

I am good as well,tnx:wub2:

what were u doing today?

School, studying.. Same old:thumbdown:

And now I'm going to have sport activities, because I need them, I'll be taking swimming classes because it works the whole body:bleh: But it's three times a week and it'll take me more of my free time:thumbdown:

Aww...:thumbdown:

Nothing much, what about you?

School, studying.. Same old:thumbdown:

And now I'm going to have sport activities, because I need them, I'll be taking swimming classes because it works the whole body:bleh: But it's three times a week and it'll take me more of my free time:thumbdown:

school :naughty:

aw:boxed: that's nice,but but...less MFC right? :sad:

ok girls

g2g

but you should know something: i love you!

bye!!

we love you too!

:wub2:

bye bye see ya :huglove:

You are love

When does it start for you?

Bye simone, love you too!

tnx:wub2::roftl:

it starts 2feb.:thumbdown:

10 more days and fight starts:gun2:

yeah,me has luck:naughty:...mi mi mi miiii :lmfao:

Smn interesting in school C?:naughty:

You're crazy:roftl::roftl:

Hmm yes, Tiago, that guy who looks like mika, but I don't have a crush on him or anything:roftl:

I'm still obssessed over a boy that I met on new years:naughty:

Thank yaa:glasses3:

-aaaw i didn't know anything about that!:sneaky2: so...Mika-looking-alike-boy?:drool:

Did u stay in touch eith that guy u met on new years? :naughty:

Yeees:das:

Well I didn't 'til yesterday... He added me yesterday in some kind of myspace everyone uses here:das: I bet he had a hard time finding me there, he doesn't even have my e-mail:shocked:

Yeees:das:

Well I didn't 'til yesterday... He added me yesterday in some kind of myspace everyone uses here:das: I bet he had a hard time finding me there, he doesn't even have my e-mail:shocked:

aw,that's great! then must be he likes u a lot!:das:

eerrmmm... kind of myspace? maybe facebook?:roftl:

Hello girls!!! OMG I have a story to tell. Today it was the first day of school after the winter holiday,it went okay,everyone were amazed by my new haircut :lmfao:

Anyway,when I was leaving,I saw Alex (and omg,trust me,his hair looks VERY much alike to Mika's,it's the same length except Alex's hair is a bit darker and not so curly), and I just passed by him,pretending like I didn't see him. (:fisch:) BUUUT, HE stopped ME !!! He touched me on my shoulder and said E,Kajo! (it's in Serbian,it would be translated as Hey,Keti!,only I have one more nickname at school). I turned around and saw him,and HE SMILED TO ME! Then I said,Hey Alex! Haven't seen you for so long,how are you??,and he said how he was,then we talked about how we spent our holidays and all,he was in Austria (:shocked:) and he asked me if I was on Zlatibor or in Užice (because he's from Užice as my dad,it's a town in Serbia),abd I said I wasn't because my dad couldn't make it because of something and blablabla. THEN,my ex bf came and started to yell Kajooo! Šta radiš?? (Ketiiii! What's up??) and started to HUG ME,while I was talking to Alex. I felt pretty uncomfortable,mostly because he's best friends with Alex and because I believe he did that on purpose. I just hugged him back and said hi to him,and continued talking to Alex; then some other boys came and me and Alex said Byee,see you to each other and then left.

I'm SOO happy,but frustrated at the same time because my ex did what he did :thumbdown:

Hello girls!!! OMG I have a story to tell. Today it was the first day of school after the winter holiday,it went okay,everyone were amazed by my new haircut

Anyway,when I was leaving,I saw Alex (and omg,trust me,his hair looks VERY much alike to Mika's,it's the same length except Alex's hair is a bit darker and not so curly), and I just passed by him,pretending like I didn't see him. () BUUUT, HE stopped ME !!! He touched me on my shoulder and said E,Kajo! (it's in Serbian,it would be translated as Hey,Keti!,only I have one more nickname at school). I turned around and saw him,and HE SMILED TO ME! Then I said,Hey Alex! Haven't seen you for so long,how are you??,and he said how he was,then we talked about how we spent our holidays and all,he was in Austria () and he asked me if I was on Zlatibor or in Užice (because he's from Užice as my dad,it's a town in Serbia),abd I said I wasn't because my dad couldn't make it because of something and blablabla. THEN,my ex bf came and started to yell Kajooo! Šta radiš?? (Ketiiii! What's up??) and started to HUG ME,while I was talking to Alex. I felt pretty uncomfortable,mostly because he's best friends with Alex and because I believe he did that on purpose. I just hugged him back and said hi to him,and continued talking to Alex; then some other boys came and me and Alex said Byee,see you to each other and then left.

I'm SOO happy,but frustrated at the same time because my ex did what he did

Kajooooooooooo :boing:

Hiya...omg wonderful event!!! :boing: huh,ur ex..what to say...:thumbdown:

But i dont think Alex will mid :wink2: i mean he likes u very much:naughty:

and ps. happy school begin!:das:

Kajooooooooooo :

Hiya...omg wonderful event!!! : huh,ur ex..what to say...:tbdown:

But i dont think Alex will mid :w2: i mean he likes u very much:nauty:

and ps. happy school begin!:s:

:roftl: Daniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :boing:

Hmm...you know what I was thinking,that maybe Alex asked Lazar (my ex) something about me,no matter when,and that Lazar told him something not so flattering about me,I mean he made up something :boxed: because it's obvious that he's at least a bit jelaous. ..and I can see that Alex is an extremely shy boy. :blush-anim-cl: omg I like him so much now:blink:

And I do hope he likes me too,I really can't anything at this point but he started talking to me FIRST,so. :boxed:

You think he said sth bad bout you? Why do u think so? :blink:

Alex behaved very nice...I bet he does like you :wink2:

shy,that's sweet:naughty:

Keti,dunno why am i asking this NOW,but when's ur (15 right?) bday?

Because he maybe doesn't want Alex to like me and later perhaps to be with me..

It's on September 17th :punk: whyyy?? :boing: