• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,I find it extremely pervy and sick,but I dunno,I like it. There are some episodes which are too much though of course,for my age at least..

I don't think I've ever seen that episode! :shocked:

Same happened here when I liked Nip Tuck:naughty:

You don't want to, really... It's the worst thing I've ever seen, and that counting with horror movies! The old lady made bears of most people she knew and was obssessed with, and for no aparent reason, she killed them, using a tube and a machine with the bear filling , putting the tube in people's mouths and...

:tears::naughty::boxed:

Same happened here when I liked Nip Tuck:naughty:

You don't want to, really... It's the worst thing I've ever seen, and that counting with horror movies! The old lady made bears of most people she knew and was obssessed with, and for no aparent reason, she killed them, using a tube and a machine with the bear filling , putting the tube in people's mouths and...

:tears:::

Boohoohoo...sounds siiiiiiick with big S,but interesting. i'd like to see it :roftl:

There was one which totally disgusted me,one woman had sexual intercourse with her dog.. she was leaving him peanuts under her bed every night and when the dog came,they would..you know :puke: and then her husband found out about that :roftl::boxed:

Okay,bye now :huglove:

hehehe Country's secret...:lmfao:

I dunno...i guess bcs i'm Montenegrian and bcs i'm going to high school:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I've no idea why ,everybody r already going to the school *naughty*

:huh: as u wish . . .

I know,i know

U r totally right!But my nature is like that..

that's great anyways...I hope u'll win sth:naughty:

Good luck!:wub2:

That's something I learnt with Oasis . Being arrogant, not caring... and yeah, believe me. There nothing bad about being a bit arrogant, in the end of the day it does make you happy .

No. I won't win . I'm good, but are a bunch of other girls that are almost professional . :lmfao:

I don't care, I go just to have fun, ya know?

Boohoohoo...sounds siiiiiiick with big S,but interesting. i'd like to see it :roftl

There was one which totally disgusted me,one woman had sexual intercourse with her dog.. she was leaving him peanuts under her bed every night and when the dog came,they would..you know :puke: and then her husband found out about that

Okay,bye now :huglove

Yep haha:roftl:

Ewwwwwwwwww :puke: That's SICK. SICK.:shocked::thumbdown::naughty:

Bye hun:huglove:

That's something I learnt with Oasis . Being arrogant, not caring... and yeah, believe me. There nothing bad about being a bit arrogant, in the end of the day it does make you happy .

No. I won't win . I'm good, but are a bunch of other girls that are almost professional .

I don't care, I go just to have fun, ya know?

yup,yup...I can try :D Hope it'll work:cool:

nice,just go girl! :lmfao::punk::thumb_yello:

Hey Peeps !!

D'ya enjoy my siggie ?

don't ignore me .

aw i just wonned to tell ya i love ur siggy ,even if it's a bit looooong:roftl: u didn't have to remind me :bleh:

yup,yup...I can try :D Hope it'll work:cool:

nice,just go girl!

aw i just wonned to tell ya i love ur siggy ,even if it's a bit looooong:roftl: u didn't have to remind me :bleh:

:lmfao:

It worked with me . But I never was shy .

LOL ! I mean... it worked cause I didn't get as sad as I might get with some sh*t that happened and maybe still happen with me . Cause I just got like... 'Yeah... well! F*ck off all the world! I don't care! I'll leave the time of my life even if the world it's against that!'

Cool that you liked it ! :cool:

Hehe, I don't mind.. I was a bit.. Lazy. : Too lazy to type. And because most of us are already 14..

Buuuuuuut.. Is there anybody home?

Then can I ask them to change it? :rolls_eyes:

Hi Keti!:wub2:

I'm good, thanks... Really excited

Here... I'll beggin to bore you right away:

I've gotten great news from my voice/guitar teacher... I'm performing along with other students in a bar here, we've chosen jazz themes:punk: It's in April, can't wait... It's going to be a performance of combos- one voice student sings(for example, me:roftl:), and the instrumental students play .. Of course, not any student, we're picked out from the lot:naughty:

I'm sorry to be such a chatter box, but I'm really excited.

OH GOODNESS! CONGRATS CARLOTA!!! :wub2:

So... talking about false friends?

I so have graduation on that .

Oh people... I miss you so much . I don't get why can't I just be here and talk to you like the old times . Man... I always forget that I was talking to you... but I miss you. I do!

MAFA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

OH GOODNESS! CONGRATS CARLOTA!!! :wub2:

MAFA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'yer like my siggie ? :cool:

How are you, little darling ?

It worked with me . But I never was shy .

LOL ! I mean... it worked cause I didn't get as sad as I might get with some sh*t that happened and maybe still happen with me . Cause I just got like... 'Yeah... well! F*ck off all the world! I don't care! I'll leave the time of my life even if the world it's against that!'

Cool that you liked it ! :cool:

:lmao: great behaving girl! awesome!

I'd llike to act like that,but every1,especially my friends see me as the purest kid in the city :rolls_eyes::lmfao:

imagine me going through my city ...actually town :roftl: filming myself ,talking in english and if smn tell me sth or rolls the eyes i say "what r u looking at?f*** off!" and in that moment my friend see me?! :shocked:

it'd be...insane lol

Edited by Daniella92

MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'yer like my siggie ? :cool:

How are you, little darling ?

MAFAAAAAA! :snog:

I was just gonna say something! I LOVE IT!!! With what did you make it? :wub2:

I am fine! Just school (:() but other then that! How about you?

now u see they miss u! :tongue2::thumb_yello:

SO MUCH! :wub2:

great behaving girl! awesome!

I'd llike to act like that,but every1,especially my friends see me as the purest kid in the city

imagine me going through my city ...actually town filming myself ,talking in english and if smn tell me sth or rolls the eyes i say "what r u looking at?f*** off!" and in that moment my friend see me?!

it'd be...insane lol

Just f*ck off to all the world .

lol

now u see they miss u!

Marie always miss me . :wub2:

MAFAAAAAA! :snog:

I was just gonna say something! I LOVE IT!!! With what did you make it? :wub2:

I am fine! Just school (:() but other then that! How about you?

SO MUCH! :wub2:

Cool that u liked it . :thumb_yello:

I made it in PhotoScape, it's really cool.

I'm very cool. Waiting histerically for Oasis' gig . :lmfao:

Just f*ck off to all the world .

lol

Marie always miss me . :wub2:

Cool that u liked it . :thumb_yello:

I made it in PhotoScape, it's really cool.

I'm very cool. Waiting histerically for Oasis' gig . :lmfao:

:roftl:

good:thumb_yello:

me too:blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

btw when's taht gig?

Helo Daniii :boing: I'm eating um...kesten pire sa šlagom :tl: :dol:

You?

Kersentaart met slagroom. :glasses3: Kirschen Torte mit Sahne. :glasses3: Cherry pie with whipped cream. :glasses3:

Yeah I know I'm weird.. :fisch:

Yep, you can. :wink2:

Oh btw, Mafa, I ADORE your sig!