• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey:bye:

I'm in! How are you?

did you win your swim meet, the other day? ^^

hey! im fine, thanks

umm guys lost [only because one of the top guys wasnt there] and the girls, for once won! lol it was suprising

but there were showers and a wind storm halfway through the meet, and it was terrible!

hey! im fine, thanks

umm guys lost [only because one of the top guys wasnt there] and the girls, for once won! lol it was suprising

but there were showers and a wind storm halfway through the meet, and it was terrible!

ohh awesome! congrats! :yay::biggrin2:

so how was your day?

ohh awesome! congrats! :yay::biggrin2:

so how was your day?

my day was alright, i had Star Testing in school today, so after that i only went to 1st, then lunch then 2nd, then swim practice.

tomorrow i dont have to be at school til 10:45!!! :mf_lustslow: but then i have my 2 least favorite classes, band & Science :sneaky2:

i am most definately a coffee-holic now.

for the past week, i have got to starbucks, or another coffee place twice a day. i really shouldnt though =S

hows your day?

my day was alright, i had Star Testing in school today, so after that i only went to 1st, then lunch then 2nd, then swim practice.

tomorrow i dont have to be at school til 10:45!!! :mf_ lustslow: but then i have my 2 least favorite classes, band & Science :sneak y2:

i am most definately a coffee-holic now.

for the past week, i have got to starbucks, or another coffee place twice a day. i really shouldnt though =S

hows your day?

oh star testing? I've never heard of that...but its just a test, I think..? :blush-anim-cl: I don't likes tests that much:thumbdown:

ahhh your so luckyy:wub2::punk:thats great!

haha I don't think I've ever had coffee....just tea:naughty:

my day was ok thanks...nothing really happened except some rude kids in my class kept interrupting me while I was doing my speech..they kept talking to each other through the whole thing..I had to keep stopping and starting and stopping:sneaky2:

oh star testing? I've never heard of that...but its just a test, I think..? :blush-anim-cl: I don't likes tests that much:thumbdown:

ahhh your so luckyy:wub2::punk:thats great!

haha I don't think I've ever had coffee....just tea:naughty:

my day was ok thanks...nothing really happened except some rude kids in my class kept interrupting me while I was doing my speech..they kept talking to each other through the whole thing..I had to keep stopping and starting and stopping:sneaky2:

its like the big standardized testing. like the one w/ scantrons for English, Math, History, Science. usually a few days long. pointless basically. lol

yeah, its because freshman dont have a history class to take a test for lol.

i am in LOVE with coffee, ive been drinking it for at least 5 years, haha.

aaw im sorry. i hate when people do that! no respect!

its like the big standardized testing. like the one w/ scantrons for English, Math, History, Science. usually a few days long. pointless basically. lol

yeah, its because freshman dont have a history class to take a test for lol.

i am in LOVE with coffee, ive been drinking it for at least 5 years, haha.

aaw im sorry. i hate when people do that! no respect!

ohhhh yeah we have that except its called mcas...

haha thats awesome

is it really good? haha I don't really know, but the ice coffee looks pretty good :D

yeah I know, right?:thumbdown: and they were a year younger then me too.....so I kept trying to get their attention and to stop talking (our speeches are rallies about apartheid, so its dramatic..) and so I kept slamming my fist on the table:roftl:

ohhhh yeah we have that except its called mcas...

haha thats awesome

is it really good? haha I don't really know, but the ice coffee looks pretty good :D

yeah I know, right?:thumbdown: and they were a year younger then me too.....so I kept trying to get their attention and to stop talking (our speeches are rallies about apartheid, so its dramatic..) and so I kept slamming my fist on the table:roftl:

o yeah, i dont enjoy those tests. lol

haha yea. ice coffee is good. ive had 3 iced caramel macchiatos in the past 30 hours. haha.. along w/ a blended white mocha :bleh::naughty:

o yeah, i dont enjoy those tests. lol

haha yea. ice coffee is good. ive had 3 iced caramel macchiatos in the past 30 hours. haha.. along w/ a blended white mocha :bleh::naughty:

haha me either...except for missing regular classes:bleh:

ohh you must be not tired, then? all that energy!!:shocked::bleh: haha

those sound good though! caramel is so good:wub2:

haha me either...except for missing regular classes:bleh:

ohh you must be not tired, then? all that energy!!:shocked::bleh: haha

those sound good though! caramel is so good:wub2:

haha yeah

no, i am on a coffee hangover!! its so terrible! im suprised im still awake!

it most definately is :wub2:

haha yeah

no, i am on a coffee hangover!! its so terrible! im suprised im still awake!

it most definately is :wub2:

haha ohh:bleh:

I have to try that caramel thing now:wub2:

I have to go now...its already past 11 pm here:blink:

see you soon! goodnight!:huglove::bye: