Inxs

BonjourMika1990

I love INXS:naughty:

inxs.jpg

Favorite songs: Need You Tonight & Beautiful Girl

I'm curious to know if anyone else likes them. I was reeeallly young when they were at their biggest. But I do remember when the lead singer, Michael Hutchence past away and what a huge devastation that was. He has one of the best voices I've ever heard. Soooo amazing...

hutchence1-1.jpg

michael3450lz.jpg

4373724.jpg

Wow. :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by BonjourMika1990

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really LOVED INXS back in the day... they were incredible. Michael Hutchence had that certain quality that was just SO charismatic and beyond sexy, and he was SO talented, with such a unique voice. Never Tear Us Apart used to make me cry every time! It still gets me! And Need You Tonight, Devil Inside, New Sensation, Mystify.... they were AMAZING. Love love love them.

:wub2:

I really LOVED INXS back in the day... they were incredible. Michael Hutchence had that certain quality that was just SO charismatic and beyond sexy, and he was SO talented, with such a unique voice. Never Tear Us Apart used to make me cry every time! It still gets me! And Need You Tonight, Devil Inside, New Sensation, Mystify.... they were AMAZING. Love love love them.

:wub2:

mmmhhhhm sexy is definatley the word. I was just thinking about how there's no one really out there right now who's sexy in Michael's way...no one, mysterious,quiet, with long dark hair and leather :naughty:

Maybe that was just the era, but i wouldn't mind seeing some semi long haired rockers like Michael again. Everyone's wearing preppy suits,fedoras and eye liner now (which is cool) but not effortlessly sexy.

Edited by BonjourMika1990

:woot_jump: INXS,INXS, INXS !!! I love them!! I looove Michael :mf_lustslow: it's his birthday today actually!

My fav songs are "Need You Tonight","Dissapear","Never Tear Us Apart","Suicidal Blonde","Elegantly Wasted" ... all of them actually :punk:

:woot_jump: INXS,INXS, INXS !!! I love them!! I looove Michael :mf_lustslow: it's his birthday today actually!

My fav songs are "Need You Tonight","Dissapear","Never Tear Us Apart","Suicidal Blonde","Elegantly Wasted" ... all of them actually :punk:

aww I didn't know it was his birthday! How old would he have been???

• 7 months later...