HollyD

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know all of the details yet! But, I did get a small message from Lucy and she said that the show was AMAZING! And that Rufus gave her chills! Which she said for her is a 'big deal' . . . . I knew she would love him - how could she not? She is not deaf . . so . .

and at the end of her message she wrote - it was so nice to finally see the man that you love so much! Aaaawwwww :wub2:

I don't know all of the details yet! But, I did get a small message from Lucy and she said that the show was AMAZING! And that Rufus gave her chills! Which she said for her is a 'big deal' . . . . I knew she would love him - how could she not? She is not deaf . . so . .

and at the end of her message she wrote - it was so nice to finally see the man that you love so much! Aaaawwwww :wub2:

aawwww!! i'm so glad for lucy!

rufus is hard to resist.:wub2:

aawwww!! i'm so glad for lucy!

rufus is hard to resist.:wub2:

All of the boardies were there too (of course) apparently he showed ALOT of love to the Boardies!!! He loves his fans! That is a beautiful thing!!! ♥

Mika and Rufus are truly the BEST musicians ever and I am so proud to be their FAN *hate that word* :naughty:

All of the boardies were there too (of course) apparently he showed ALOT of love to the Boardies!!! He loves his fans! That is a beautiful thing!!! ♥

Mika and Rufus are truly the BEST musicians ever and I am so proud to be their FAN *hate that word* :naughty:

maybe he's only nice to the boardies cause he's afraid of them :naughty:

• 2 months later...
Just found this thread!!! That is amazing!!!

Didn't finish reading yet haha, but congrats! Even though this was a while ago...

Go Rufus! I love him :wub2:

aaaaahhhhhh thank you!!!! :fangurl:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggie!!!! :bow:

• 3 months later...
just read all your entries :wub2:

SO happy for you holly, (even if this was a while ago?) WHAT an amazing experience!

Thank you!!!!! :huglove: I can't beleive that november will be a YEAR . . . seems like this JUST happened yesterday! I SO need to see him again SOON! But, there is SO much Mika excitement right now- guess Rufus will just have to wait! :teehee:

• 1 month later...

Hello Rufusaddicts =D

Thanks for this thread. I didn't have the strenght (lol) to read all the posts but your pics are just MAMAMIAAAAAA! :drool:

Well, I saw Rufus' gig: once in Montreal and once in Toulouse. It was in 2007. I did'nt realize it's been 2 years already...

If you'd like, I have som vids on my youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MiSsSocks#p/u) and pics are following (Toulouse' gig)!

l_e27d19445d661b9670272b78b1898bcf.jpg

l_5f11477e3ed49b0979dc6fd450e78635.jpg

With his mom, it was so cute ^^

l_69b7d56674e0d048d6904c18dcc3e6ae.jpg

l_b24663eb73e2314f7b2215fdb9ffd672.jpg

The both gigs were just so great! Rufus is just so natural with the audience! In Montreal, it was so funny because, with my friend, we were the youngest people in the audience :biggrin2:

In Toulouse, there was a lot of empty seats, i didn't believe it! He's a great artist but he is not well known in France! I had a great great time.

I have a memory about this evening which make me quite angry with myself. At the end of the gig, with 2 people I met, we waited to see Rufus and maybe asked him to sign something/take a pic...Whatever. And we waited, we waited and the people who worked there didn't want to tell by which exit Rufus went out. And sooo, one hour later, we walked around the building and we saw people packing the instruments and everything, we asked if Rufus was here and...He left 30 minutes ago...I was so desappointed and quite angry because we had the chance to see him closer and well, we missed it.:crybaby:

But I hope he'll come back to Toulouse and this time I'll be ready!!

(Nb: sorry if I did mistakes, I never write so much in english haha and I'm not really good for writing english! lol)

Hello Rufusaddicts =D

Thanks for this thread. I didn't have the strenght (lol) to read all the posts but your pics are just MAMAMIAAAAAA! :drool:

Well, I saw Rufus' gig: once in Montreal and once in Toulouse. It was in 2007. I did'nt realize it's been 2 years already...

If you'd like, I have som vids on my youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MiSsSocks#p/u) and pics are following (Toulouse' gig)!

l_5f11477e3ed49b0979dc6fd450e78635.jpg

l_b24663eb73e2314f7b2215fdb9ffd672.jpg

The both gigs were just so great! Rufus is just so natural with the audience! In Montreal, it was so funny because, with my friend, we were the youngest people in the audience :biggrin2:

In Toulouse, there was a lot of empty seats, i didn't believe it! He's a great artist but he is not well known in France! I had a great great time.

I have a memory about this evening which make me quite angry with myself. At the end of the gig, with 2 people I met, we waited to see Rufus and maybe asked him to sign something/take a pic...Whatever. And we waited, we waited and the people who worked there didn't want to tell by which exit Rufus went out. And sooo, one hour later, we walked around the building and we saw people packing the instruments and everything, we asked if Rufus was here and...He left 30 minutes ago...I was so desappointed and quite angry because we had the chance to see him closer and well, we missed it.:crybaby:

But I hope he'll come back to Toulouse and this time I'll be ready!!

(Nb: sorry if I did mistakes, I never write so much in english haha and I'm not really good for writing english! lol)

Your English is great! :thumb_yello:

and O M G!!!!! You saw Rufus in drag!!! :swoon: Aaaahhhhh I would give my left arm to see that!!! O M G there is NOTHING hotter then Rufus in heels and red lipstick! :das: Aaaahhhhhh

I am really enjoying reading this, Holly! I hope to do some more traveling for Ru if he ventres back to the East coast again sometime soon. Maybe we will bump into one another! :biggrin2:

Aaaaww Thanks! When I am having a bad day I always come and read this and it instantly makes all my troubles go away! :wub2: O M G that would be so much fun! If he ever gets back down this way we should totally GO! :biggrin2:

It's funny cause one of my Ru friends is like GAWD Holly you travel to see Mika all of the time - why won't you travel to see Rufus? Shhhoooottttt I would LOVE to go to NYC JUST to see Rufus . . one day! :teehee:

• 5 months later...

Just finished reading your reports, Holly... the lip-kissing bit is amazing :biggrin2:

you're so lucky you saw him several times and took pictures and talked to Rufus! I hope I'll be able to do it too. He looks so adorable in real life, and his smile is so sincere :wub2:

oh no, I think I've just made it impossible to wait for even a single day more, not mentioning 1.5 months :aah:

Just finished reading your reports, Holly... the lip-kissing bit is amazing :biggrin2:

you're so lucky you saw him several times and took pictures and talked to Rufus! I hope I'll be able to do it too. He looks so adorable in real life, and his smile is so sincere :wub2:

oh no, I think I've just made it impossible to wait for even a single day more, not mentioning 1.5 months :aah:

ha ha ha - for that one moment in time, I was actually h a p p y to be a dumb american! :freak:

You are going to have an AMAZING time - and make memories that are going to LAST you for the REST of your LIFE! It's really going to be a *Magical* Night! And I can't WAIT to hear ALL about it!!!!! :clap: Aahhh you ain't seen adorable YET - wait until he is standing RIGHT in front of you! TRY not to pass out!!!! :roftl: I forgot to BREATHE when I was with him! :aah:

. . . the excitement you will feel for the next 1.5 months is going to make the NIGHT all that much better!!!! I can't WAIT for you!!! :huglove:

ha ha ha - for that one moment in time, I was actually h a p p y to be a dumb american! :freak:

You are going to have an AMAZING time - and make memories that are going to LAST you for the REST of your LIFE! It's really going to be a *Magical* Night! And I can't WAIT to hear ALL about it!!!!! :clap: Aahhh you ain't seen adorable YET - wait until he is standing RIGHT in front of you! TRY not to pass out!!!! :roftl: I forgot to BREATHE when I was with him! :aah:

. . . the excitement you will feel for the next 1.5 months is going to make the NIGHT all that much better!!!! I can't WAIT for you!!! :huglove:

The thing is that now, when I'm listening to his music, I constantly think about what it's going to be like when I see Rufus live. :teehee: and the only thing I'm sure about is that it's gonna be just AWESOME :wub2: even when I hear his voice at the interviews - it's a strange feeling, like shivers on the inside of my skin :freak: can't stop imagining him talking (WITH THIS VOICE!) to me...

And yes, you're probably right - the more you wait, the more you feel afterwards. Thanks for the warm words, Holly! I can't wait until the moment I'll be able to share these feelings with you! :flowers2:

The thing is that now, when I'm listening to his music, I constantly think about what it's going to be like when I see Rufus live. :teehee: and the only thing I'm sure about is that it's gonna be just AWESOME :wub2: even when I hear his voice at the interviews - it's a strange feeling, like shivers on the inside of my skin :freak: can't stop imagining him talking (WITH THIS VOICE!) to me...

And yes, you're probably right - the more you wait, the more you feel afterwards. Thanks for the warm words, Holly! I can't wait until the moment I'll be able to share these feelings with you! :flowers2:

That is exactly like how I was!!! :teehee: And you know what!? The REAL experience so far surpassed my *dreams* that to this VERY day, I sometimes wonder if it really happened! :freak: Because it was FAR too good to be true! I hope that you have the SAME *M a g i c a l* experience - in fact, I am sure you will! And YAY . . p l e a s e add your beautiful memories here! :fangurl:

His voice - speaking directly to you IS :swoon: And to hear him LAUGH :stretcher:

• 3 weeks later...