HollyD

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it expired or whatever. it said i got too close to my limit, so my pictures are unavailable until the 19th. i might just get a new account. it will take forever to get all my pictures again :no:

THAT SUCKS!!!! :thumbdown:

THAT SUCKS!!!! :thumbdown:

i know! they said that i should upgrade to a paid account. they just think i wouldn't want to wait....ha! they don't know my life!

did you know that the "fat guy in the green shirt" and the "poor girl that waited in the rain" posted their stories and pics on the ruboards??? my english friend sent me a link, and i'm soooo jealous of those people!! :sneaky2:

i know! they said that i should upgrade to a paid account. they just think i wouldn't want to wait....ha! they don't know my life!

did you know that the "fat guy in the green shirt" and the "poor girl that waited in the rain" posted their stories and pics on the ruboards??? my english friend sent me a link, and i'm soooo jealous of those people!! :sneaky2:

ha -- yeah waiting is a good thing -- sometimes! . . . LOOK at the poor girl who waitied in the rain for hours to meet Ru! . . . I am NOT jealous of them at all - but, it is SO cool! I am in fact though EXTREMELY J E A L O U S of Lucy who will be seeing MY Rufus THIS Friday! Friday the 13th *ewww*

I am SO jealous I could breathe fire - no doubt! :mad:

Rufus added two shows --

one in March and one in April --

But, they are in like PA . . . :crybaby:

closer Rufus -- closer -- preferrably in driving distance!

I should have been born a Vanderbilt - - - then I could follow RuRu all around the world! ♥ dreams . . . everybody has them -- or at least they should! My Ru Dreams are glorious! :wub2:

Rufus added two shows --

one in March and one in April --

But, they are in like PA . . . :crybaby:

closer Rufus -- closer -- preferrably in driving distance!

I should have been born a Vanderbilt - - - then I could follow RuRu all around the world! ♥ dreams . . . everybody has them -- or at least they should! My Ru Dreams are glorious! :wub2:

then you'd be related to that hottie anderson cooper, and you could hook me up :das:

TONIGHT is the RuRu show!!! :crybaby:

My friend from Poland is there! :tears:

I would KILL to be there -- and TOMORROW L U C Y of all people will be seeing MY Rufus for the first time! Okay -- now I am strating to sound like those posessive boardies who act as if they OWN Rufus -- BUT< it is SO unfair! There are MANY injustices in this world BUT T H I S THIS has to be the MOST injust act that has ever occurred since the beginning of all time! :sneaky2:

If you're interested, there's an interview with Rufus here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/opera/4593008/Rufus-Wainwright-Questions-and-Answers.html

(HollyD - sorry, he talks about his boyfriend:wink2:)

THANK YOU so much silver!!!! That was a FABULOUS read!!!! :wub2:

I could 'hear' him saying all of that in his RuVoice :das: I could just sit and listen to him talk for 2 hours! And the little mention he gave about Jorn wasn't too painful! :wink2:

If you are gonna act like you did last night please do not come home tonight mom! :mf_rosetinted: So what Lucy gets to see Rufus. You got to see him 3 times. You should just be happy! BUT NO

I don't understand you women sometimes! :mf_rosetinted:

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! :tongue2:

THANK YOU so much silver!!!! That was a FABULOUS read!!!! :wub2:

I could 'hear' him saying all of that in his RuVoice :das: I could just sit and listen to him talk for 2 hours! And the little mention he gave about Jorn wasn't too painful! :wink2:

What about his adorable laugh? :naughty:

If you are gonna act like you did last night please do not come home tonight mom! :mf_rosetinted: So what Lucy gets to see Rufus. You got to see him 3 times. You should just be happy! BUT NO

I don't understand you women sometimes! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: