• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm the marshmallows are from the MM? no food for me, at least for now :roftl:

just Mika is enough :das:

Yes! The bag of the marshmallows has about 200g and I've eaten almost the whole bag already :roftl: I love food :licks_lips:

Speaking about Mika - since my PC is VERY down and I've stayed waken up with my dad last night till 3am trying to fix it up, I can't save any pictures onto my computer in about 4-5 days :crybaby: no more right-click/save for me :no:

74785518.jpg

Speaking about Mika - since my PC is VERY down and I've stayed waken up with my dad last night till 3am trying to fix it up, I can't save any pictures onto my computer in about 4-5 days :crybaby: no more right-click/save for me :no:

OMG :shocked: but it's ok, the pics will be still here when your computer is good. :wink2:

OMG :shocked: but it's ok, the pics will be still here when your computer is good. :wink2:

Yeah,that's right! But you know what else, it seems that my dad is going to have to delete ALL files ever existed on my PC,because some virus detected it and is deseasing everything else...so apart from saving my PC till 3am I had to burn all my Mika (and other) files on 3 DVDs.. :boxed:

Yeah,that's right! But you know what else, it seems that my dad is going to have to delete ALL files ever existed on my PC,because some virus detected it and is deseasing everything else...so apart from saving my PC till 3am I had to burn all my Mika (and other) files on 3 DVDs.. :boxed:

but you will have the chance to burn it in all to the DVD's? :blink: